3 hours ago, HedronMyr said:

Additionally the taunting dialog lasts for only a split second

You probably do not have Fuz Ro D-oh installed.  You need that for mods that have unvoiced dialog.

I see that you're a new member.  Welcome to LoversLab!

Edited by HexBolt8

Ah! Very good to know, thank you! And thanks for the warm welcome! :)

Little update, but I got FNIS installed instead of Nemesis and while I was able to make that work--now all the models are T Posing to assert dominance. I had run the necessary optimization for animations and full optimization for meshes beforehand like the instructions said, but to no avail. Do you know how I can fix this?

18 hours ago, HedronMyr said:

Ah! Very good to know, thank you! And thanks for the warm welcome! :)

Little update, but I got FNIS installed instead of Nemesis and while I was able to make that work--now all the models are T Posing to assert dominance. I had run the necessary optimization for animations and full optimization for meshes beforehand like the instructions said, but to no avail. Do you know how I can fix this?

Switching to FNIS shouldn't be necessary, it should work fine with Nemesis. Just to clarify, when you noticed that Getstripped didn't have a checkbox in Nemesis, you did still run Nemesis right?

Only a select few mods require special patches in Nemesis, so unless you've installed something you see in that list you don't need to check anything and can just click "Run Unlimited Behaviour Engine".

I think I would recommend uninstalling FNIS again (at this point it's only useful for creature animations) and trying Nemesis again. If you've properly optimized the animations with CAO then that should be enough!

I think I got it. In the optimizer I saw your screenshot--it wasn't mentioned in the instructions so I thought nothing of it, but one of the boxes (resave meshes or something) wasn't checked. I copied what was exactly on the screenshot and that seemed to work.

As for Nemesis, it's problem is that it's crashing on updating so I just swapped to FNIS. Your guide was very helpful by the way, thank you so much :)

Shame this never got updated, though. I saw people talking about the clothes being dropped in the market in 1.1, but I'm guessing that got removed and never reimplemented? Or did I make a mistake?

I saw people talking about the clothes being dropped in the market in 1.1, but I'm guessing that got removed and never reimplemented?

There was a problem with clothes sometimes being lost when dropped.  That never got replaced with a different implementation (such as putting them in a random public container).

• 2 weeks later...

Fair enough. Are there any other mods like this one that anyone would recommend?

Not really, sadly. There are a few mods that feature exhibitionism in one way or another (SLSF fame comments, Devious Followers, SL Survival, Submissive Lola, etc.), but nothing quite takes this approach

On 4/4/2023 at 7:33 AM, Aldid said:

Here's a step by step guide for Special Edition:

1. Download the latest file (2.1)
  2. Download Cathedral Assets Optimizer
  3. Install Get Stripped (Preferably using a mod manager)
  4. Run Cathedral Assets Optimizer
  5. Click the "Open Directory" (1) button, and select the folder where you placed the mod files
  6. Make sure "Full Optimization" is active, as well as "Necessary Optimization" under "Animations"
  7. Click Run (2)
  8. Run FNIS or Nemesis as you would for any mod with animations
  9. Done

image.png.d75f1b123fd87566cf04855a9eb79982.png

Be aware that this mod can be quite unstable, so when playing it's usually recommended to uninstall and go back to an earlier save once you're done.

Hello, does this alsow works for Skyrim Anniversary Edition too?