On 7/12/2020 at 9:51 AM, supermow38 said:

is there a way to play this on skyrim special edition ?

I've tried and it doesn't work for me but someone in conversion tracking said it worked fine for them. I think it only works with vanilla outfits and I don't use those so that's probably why it didn't work for me.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking-jul-5-5335/

50 minutes ago, craze said:

Cannot progress the Riften quest. When they take the player to the plaza the blond girl gets stuck on objects and nothing happens. Tried it 5 times already but the events does not progress at all.

Back when I played through this quest it worked flawlessly.  Are you using a mod that adds a lot of objects to Riften?  If so, you might have to turn those off until you're done here.  The scripted events place characters in specific spots.  If another mod blocks access, it won't work. 

16 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Back when I played through this quest it worked flawlessly.  Are you using a mod that adds a lot of objects to Riften?  If so, you might have to turn those off until you're done here.  The scripted events place characters in specific spots.  If another mod blocks access, it won't work. 

I am not using any object mods. The blond girl sometimes makes it to the player and just keeps walking against the wall and gets stuck everytime. I cannot think of anything else but try a different character save I guess.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/21/2020 at 12:57 PM, craze said:

I am not using any object mods. The blond girl sometimes makes it to the player and just keeps walking against the wall and gets stuck everytime. I cannot think of anything else but try a different character save I guess.  

Try to wait with T for 1 hour, Sometimes this way NPCs go to the needed position.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, AtCOD said:

I play as a female, I get stripped and harassed only by males, I want to be harassed and stripped by females. What should I activate in the mod's configuration menus?

Whatever you're experiencing is not part of this mod, this has three NPCs, all women, who strip you with special animations. You might be dealing with SexLab Horrible Harassment?

Unless you've found a version where anyone can do it, in which case, share! ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
46 minutes ago, blackoperations said:

Anything to this mod besides "the walkthrough" and the two strip events in Whiterun and Riften?

Adding to Corsayr's response, unfortunately the mod is unstable.  It's well worth seeing, but afterwards it's probably best to uninstall it and continue from a save made just before you added it.  Its a pity that the author didn't have time to do more with it, but it's still an impressive achievement. 

Guest AthenaESIV

I  feel like Baka's SLHH or Mono's STA could be changed a bit to do what this mod did as an addon alternative to what it does now. Would be great to see a MCM option to make it do strip or harass.

Not holding my breath, but would be welcome change. All three of those mods merged together into one suite would def be sweet.

On 11/8/2020 at 3:35 PM, Lekefeno said:

Do the strippers have names (NPC) ? When u trigger the walkthrough through the MCM is the scene that launches everything there is to it ? THX

Yes to both.  To learn the names of the strippers you have to pay attention to the dialog in the various scenes.  It was an actual challenge that Bahow posted when he was still active.

• 2 weeks later...