• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2019 at 6:20 PM, Skewered said:

Mod is broken, abandoned by the author without code shared or permissions given.

Was a fun mod, but over now.

'' permissions given '' ... What do you need permissions for? This is abandoned, do what you want with the mod, if you can do it and relive it would be great. 

2 hours ago, Sneaksmile said:

'' permissions given '' ... What do you need permissions for? This is abandoned, do what you want with the mod, if you can do it and relive it would be great. 

the mod is still the IP of the original author, and Lovers Lab by site rules require the respecting of the original authors ownership of their work. So without permission no one can update or modify this mod.

But you really wouldn't want to. Get Stripped was made before a lot of the standard framework mods were available and so much of it is basically beast mode-ed into existence. ?

If someone really wanted to pick up the mantle of this mod it would be much easier to start from scratch. 

2 hours ago, Corsayr said:

the mod is still the IP of the original author, and Lovers Lab by site rules require the respecting of the original authors ownership of their work. So without permission no one can update or modify this mod.

But you really wouldn't want to. Get Stripped was made before a lot of the standard framework mods were available and so much of it is basically beast mode-ed into existence. ?

If someone really wanted to pick up the mantle of this mod it would be much easier to start from scratch. 

Do you really think that someone would care if someone modifies this mod? LOL ... But if you guys do not want to do it or can not do it, well, nobody forces you, if really someone would like to make a similar mod, someone would have done it

8 hours ago, Sneaksmile said:

Do you really think that someone would care if someone modifies this mod? LOL

You laugh, but why would anyone put time and effort into updating this mod if at any moment the original author could come and tell the site admin to take it down, and poof all your work for nothing. 

It isn't about the likelihood of it happening, it is about that it could happen. Also it is against Loverslab rules. So there is that as well. 

9 hours ago, Corsayr said:

You laugh, but why would anyone put time and effort into updating this mod if at any moment the original author could come and tell the site admin to take it down, and poof all your work for nothing. 

It isn't about the likelihood of it happening, it is about that it could happen. Also it is against Loverslab rules. So there is that as well. 

As I remember, he said that the Mod was free to modify, the only thing he never did was ask for help with the Mod and it is obvious that he needed the help because he was in limbo with this because he was so arrogant and believed that he could do everything by himself.

The modified Mod could be put here or in another spare place, that's not a problem. It is also very likely that he never returns here. He would have already returned. 

• 3 weeks later...

Personally, I'd love to see an updated version of this mod. Not necessarily the same files or anything, just something of the same vein. A lot of current Humiliation mods are.. Very Extreme in my opinion, when compared to this one. Sometimes a gal just wants a random sharking, y'know? 

On 6/28/2019 at 1:18 PM, Corsayr said:

From what I remember this Mod just needs patching and by precedents set by Inte that's within the rules.

The mod is broken as the mocking animations interrupt anything, including SL animations and switching them off makes NPC's get twitchy feet syndrome.

I am sure, within this thread, someone had provided a sample script that would stop that.

The only other thing I can think would be adding other clothing slots to be stripped (for underwear and the like) and making sure DD items were protected.

That being said, I don't see anyone bothering to do it :)

• 2 weeks later...

yeah i recall saying this mod was dead which was a pity as it was a rather nice change of pace fro mthe consistent slavery and rape mods out there, 

funny how  the person who said i was mistaken took longer to realise just how right i was wen i proclaimed this mod as abandoned regardless of my logic. but no matter she finally arrived at the inevitable conclusion in the end tho i do feel bad for her since she did stick her neck out for the guy hu made the mod. and he ofcourse let her down royally

as for permissions im pretty sure LL staff won't really do anything about some1 reuploading a newer version of this mod anymore since themod author has been inactive for 2 asnd a half years... but there is also anouther way round it reupload the mod with a different name keeping aas close to the origional name as possible not much they can do to prove its the same mod.. but then at the same time one could also upload the mod to mega and simply put in the link into a txt file and upload the text file to LL which is anouther way around it

if i had any knowledge of how to create and edit mods id probably do it myself but i dont best ive ever managed really is just making certain player homes a little bit bigger then the standard ones so scripting is not an easy thing to deal with

Someone could, of course, but the issue is finding someone who can and will. Much like most people here, I would if I could, but I've never done any kind of modding myself. That said, "Fall of the Dragonborn" on this site is implementing updates that are similar in nature to the basis of this dead mod.
Edit: A Modder named Feliks is taking requests, and "Get Stripped Again Again" is on the itinerary, so it looks like we all just need to wait

On 8/4/2019 at 12:48 PM, Jpiero said:

A Modder named Feliks is taking requests, and "Get Stripped Again Again" is on the itinerary, so it looks like we all just need to wait

I wouldn't get yours or anyone else's hopes up for that one. Dude hasn't been on in months, has 20+ things on his itinerary, has only finished 3 of them within 4 years, has constantly said he can't animate or model, and has stated he doesn't want to do continuations of already existing mods. Honestly he probably just forgot to remove it, and I doubt he has anywhere near the ability to continue what Bahow did. Or that he even played it, because based on his other responses if he knew the amount of Animation work that went in to GS1 and GS2 he would have never added it to the list.

• 1 month later...
On 8/13/2019 at 4:34 AM, Time259 said:

Whenever the guard goes to take me to the middle of town, or needs to move anywhere, we just stand there doing nothing.

In the MCM there is a function to restart the scripts. Try this as it sounds like this may have got "stuck"
I'm assuming there are no T-Poses involved.

56 minutes ago, kitarieluv said:

Npcs continue to mock me even once I am reclothed. Super frustrating. My character also keeps covering herself up as if she is naked.

If you search this topic for "mock", you'll see quite a few people have had problems with it.  The cover animation has problems too.  The mod is best played with these features turned off.  Also, though it's a really fun mod, it's not stable.  When you're done playing through the quest and you've had your fun, it's best to uninstall the mod and revert to a previous save that didn't have it.

19 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

If you search this topic for "mock", you'll see quite a few people have had problems with it.  The cover animation has problems too.  The mod is best played with these features turned off.  Also, though it's a really fun mod, it's not stable.  When you're done playing through the quest and you've had your fun, it's best to uninstall the mod and revert to a previous save that didn't have it.

Thanks. I just turned the mocking off, and everything is fine now. This mod definitely has some potential.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/23/2019 at 4:44 PM, DSHV said:

Awesome mod with a lot of custom animations and ideas, but sadly abandoned.

Hmm maybe you can get inspiration from him in your trouble of heroine mod xD
just like the stripper, kinky guards, humiliation in the public