I just ended bound in Whiterun, i really love thiss mod so far, but i think there is some content i didn't see so far, so i have some questions:

1. I've played v2, i've read that some Whiterun content is missing, but not sure if it's meant to end on that chair? After placed at the chair, a message "Guard will investigate the situation", and nothing else happens... i can free myself by jumping, but if there is more, i don't want to break the quest by doing so, but i'd need a hint how to go on ;)

2. If i finish Whiterun in any way, is it still possible to start again in Riften including guards?

3. That some scripts from Whiterun are lost, does that mean there is content in v1.1 i can't see with v2.x? If yes, is it possible to downgrade this mod with a clean save as well? I'm not so much into starting a new game for every mod, but to see all the great work from this one i will do if there is no way around ;)

4. I've read at the first pages that the mod searches for devices, is that just to strip them or will things be different if deviced? I could imagine some extra content/comments if you "sit" on that chair with plugs :)

I just ended bound in Whiterun, i really love thiss mod so far, but i think there is some content i didn't see so far, so i have some questions:

1. I've played v2, i've read that some Whiterun content is missing, but not sure if it's meant to end on that chair? After placed at the chair, a message "Guard will investigate the situation", and nothing else happens... i can free myself by jumping, but if there is more, i don't want to break the quest by doing so, but i'd need a hint how to go on ;)

2. If i finish Whiterun in any way, is it still possible to start again in Riften including guards?

3. That some scripts from Whiterun are lost, does that mean there is content in v1.1 i can't see with v2.x? If yes, is it possible to downgrade this mod with a clean save as well? I'm not so much into starting a new game for every mod, but to see all the great work from this one i will do if there is no way around ;)

4. I've read at the first pages that the mod searches for devices, is that just to strip them or will things be different if deviced? I could imagine some extra content/comments if you "sit" on that chair with plugs :)

In Whiterun after you are bound to the chair, the Guard should go away and Random Girl should show up to "play" with you. Or if you previously gave a good description to the Guard, he should catch Random Girl and you get to "play" with her.

The Whiterun and Riften events are separate. If you finished Whiterun, Riften can still happen, or vice versa. But you cannot restart the story part of the mod, unless reload or reinstall.

What is not included in the latest version is the Steal Clothes option. In v1.1 Random Girl takes away your clothes when stripped and throws them in the well. In v2.1 no Whiterun dialogues or scenes were removed, only this stealing mechanic, because it wasn't working as intended in Riften.

I have no idea what Devices do. Never used them. But I read a lot of comments here, so I don't think there are additional content about devices if you wear them. It probably only strips them for scenes and adds them afterwards.

Thank you :) So if this girl doesn't show up, something is wrong? I guess the message "Gurad is investigating" means, the girl should already be there, maybe that's the reason he doesn't come back as well... and probably i can't do anything with "setstage" command. Any other ideas?

Are there conflicts with Prison Overhaul? I didn't have it installed at this point (or any other mods that changes whiterun), but loaded an older save before entering the town and get caught by the guard, and now it's there. I'm only lvl4 so far and haven't been at Helgen, so she can't be killed by vampires or dragons.

If stealing clothes are the only part that is missing, it's no reason to downgrade the mod :) Devious Devices would most probably only cause problems since there are some plugs which can vibrate and start some masturbation animations, but there are also inflatable plugs which have only some text if you squeeze them manually in your own inventory... might be fun to use those, but since no other mod has ever done this, i guess it's anywhere between hard and impossible to implement.

Thank you :) So if this girl doesn't show up, something is wrong? I guess the message "Gurad is investigating" means, the girl should already be there, maybe that's the reason he doesn't come back as well... and probably i can't do anything with "setstage" command. Any other ideas?

Are there conflicts with Prison Overhaul? I didn't have it installed at this point (or any other mods that changes whiterun), but loaded an older save before entering the town and get caught by the guard, and now it's there. I'm only lvl4 so far and haven't been at Helgen, so she can't be killed by vampires or dragons.

If stealing clothes are the only part that is missing, it's no reason to downgrade the mod :) Devious Devices would most probably only cause problems since there are some plugs which can vibrate and start some masturbation animations, but there are also inflatable plugs which have only some text if you squeeze them manually in your own inventory... might be fun to use those, but since no other mod has ever done this, i guess it's anywhere between hard and impossible to implement.

If you get the "Guard is investigating" in Whiterun then you shouldn't have reached the stool event yet. It goes like this:

Random Girl strips you about 3 times.

A Guard walks up to you to start a conversation. (If he doesn't, he might be stuck near Dragonsreach)

You give him a description of Random Girl.

Here Guard goes investigating. Just wait for a few hours.(I think it needs to be midday, but can be any day) Or you can even follow Guard on a big circle through the city.

Then Guard will come to you.

Depending on your description, you either get punished at the stool, or you can punish Random Girl.

The only conflict with Prison Overhaul are minor and can be turned off.

As long as Get Stripped is activated and hasn't been finished, the Girls will try to strip you even with your arms bound or if at the pillory. Put aside all criminal activity for the duration of Get Stripped's story, or pause Get Stripped if you try to get jailed. :D (It is fun, because if you pause Get Stripped, the Girls are still present and can have a chance to participate in your Prison Overhaul pillory punishment like any other random townsmen.)

And after Get Stripped is finished, the only conflicting options can be turned off in the Mod Menu. Like General Cover, Get Touchy, Comments and such. And turned back on once you have been released from jail.

It's too late in this game to wait a few hours after the guard starts investigating, all my latest saves are at a point where he already does. But according to your description, things are messy anyways, after i'm placed at the chair, the guard walks away as he should, and that's the point where he starts investigating again, appearently instead of the girl which should play with me. Guess i have to start a new game to see this part, but i still didn't enter Riften at day, so there are some things to see :)

in the next update can you lower the mock spell timer from 9999 to 60 9999 is to long when you try to talk to npc in other towns with mock active they break out of chat to mock you not helpfull if you go to say captured dreams to do a delivery and master breaks out of chat just to take the piss out of you

Oh holy Bahow! Please send us a message! We mortals need a sign!!

:D

Well, he said he'd be busy for a while.

well that´s what god said too :D

Nah, dude usually said: " We are Motörhead and we play Rock 'n Roll."

Ohhh you mean the other Guy. Nevermind.

tumblr_ndgr3uS20r1smsmqro1_1280.gif

tumblr_ndgr3uS20r1smsmqro2_1280.gif

LDMdHDZ.gif

...Sorry, I had to x)

in the next update can you lower the mock spell timer from 9999 to 60 9999 is to long when you try to talk to npc in other towns with mock active they break out of chat to mock you not helpfull if you go to say captured dreams to do a delivery and master breaks out of chat just to take the piss out of you

honestly at this point you should have redressed already. I believe there's also an option in the MCM to remove the mockery if, in cases like this one where it breaks dialogue

Hi! I'm new in this stuff of mods and things, but just a couple of questions.

So... for this mod to happen, It needs to be around 9am and 5pm?

And, I didn`t understand about the "story" things,  the ending i want, depending of the choices... what is that?

How do I started or what is that about?

I don't get it. Is that random girl a witch or something? Because when I tried to kill her, she screamed like an old hag :blink:. That was kinda creepy.

I don't think it was intentional, the voice type was never set so she has a ghost voice, they should also have been made essential.

These can easily be fixed in CK.