Sorry to hear that. 

After installation, if you're in Whiterun, go inside a bulding (any one) and get out, then let stripper see you.

She is not suppose to talk to you. (Well, she only speaks in scenes)

Check in MCM "pause" is not selected.

One more thing what is in game time? Events will only triggered between 9am and 5pm.

Also what is she doing, she should be wondering around. 

Turns out I was being silly. I just disabled the mod, ran the game, saved, enabled the mod and it worked.

Also hah, I loved it. I really enjoyed all the different dialogue choices.

This mod is pretty cool!

I don't even know where or how you get these animations, the "sitting" on stood animations and scene is impressive.

A few things, assuming I am reading the MCM screen correctly, the mod thinks PC has either anal plug and/or belt on when she doesn't. I tried messing around with equipping and unequipping DD items but they stay checked, so had to use ignore DD items to start.

How many different scene are there? So far I got the

tied up on stood and fingered scene. Got another, capture the girl and tied her to the pole

Also it seems like after the scene the Guard is still active and he will still approach PC to start his part of the dialog tree. Not sure if intended, but it seems useful for going through all the dialog choices.

Anyone notice a missing fireplace in front of the store near the stood or is my game bugging out?

Nice work, after the strip in endless the armor is still in the inventory. I don´t know should it be stolen or not.

One suggestion from me: for mcm stripper steel armor, for yes or no and the same thing for the rest of it ( gloves, helmet and shoes )

Could be fun toghether with prison overhaul and sexcrime.

Awesome mod!, it's been awhile i didn't see a mod like that since Dark Investigation.

i think this mod should be independent, that means no Sexlab only animations progressing through dialogues and decisions just like this mod.

thank you very much for your hard work

I could not agree more.

Very refreshing mod. I have played through the

Successfully catching the Random girl

scene. Well done nice tension just the right amount of kinkiness to keep in believable, yet captivating.

In case you are planing to go anywhere with this I am inclined to give you a gentle nudge towards largely independent scenes like these (lg pranking, db suffering, prevailing, getting revenge, rg submitting) with an encompassing arc of a romantic-sexual-experimentation-battle-for-domination thingy :P

Yeah getting ahead of yourself here. Anyway I am curious to see this develop :)

Thank you all for your support.

(It seems I don't have permission to multiquote.)

@The Governator

Did you exhaust all dialogue before that, last topic has a script that starts the scene.

@limonotu

Items are not removed, they are just unequipped, you should be able to find them in your inventory screen.

@afa

Mod checks everytime you unequip or equip an item if you have a Device. (To see the changes in MCM, you need to close and open it again.) It checks whether the equipslots which DD uses are empty or not. If you have an item equipped that uses same slots as devices,  mod thinks you have a device equipped. That's why there is an option to ignore the check. Also, did you unequiped or removed them by console. 

There are two scenes which can end up in two ways.

Nice catch about the Guard, it seems I overlooked that. Fixed it now for the next release.

Yeah that invisible fireplace, nice catch again, you should be a tester :)  I'm aware of that for sometime. Actually I fixed it, but didn't want to release a new version just for that.

@masterchief24

I think someone else mentioned that too. It can be that if just the covering animations are missing. Which one do you have? They are only offset animations, you can also check the FNIS version.

@AzumisSword01

Interesting idea. I can add an option for unequip, steal or drop. (But personally, I don't like when items removed from my inventory without my will.) 

Well i know my mistake about yesterday,i had installed the mod with mod organizer and i checked in the folder and only the esp files was here so i have to installing the mod manually.

Now it's works perfectly .

Fun little mod, I would suggest that someone ought to pee herself when her foot is tickled, perhaps optionally if after warning the tickling is continued. 

Bug report:

I did have a toon walk right through the scene into Belethor's and push the Random Girl out of her rope once making the scene look wrong.  Maybe moving the rope to a less followed path?

Fun little mod, I would suggest that someone ought to pee herself when her foot is tickled, perhaps optionally if after warning the tickling is continued. 

Bug report:

I did have a toon walk right through the scene into Belethor's and push the Random Girl out of her rope once making the scene look wrong.  Maybe moving the rope to a less followed path?

Damn you Belethor!  :)

Seriously tough, it should not have happened. There is a SetDontMove script which prevents her from being pushed around until scene ends. I don't know how it happened, will check it later.

Thanks for suggestion, interesting idea. I can try to implement that. Don't know how, but can try...

Bug report:

Damn you Belethor!  :)

Seriously tough, it should not have happened. There is a SetDontMove script which prevents her from being pushed around until scene ends. I don't know how it happened, will check it later.

Thanks for suggestion, interesting idea. I can try to implement that. Don't know how, but can try...

SetDontMove sets a flag that keeps the animations playing for a NPC from moving the NPC but doesn't stop the silly havok engine from shoving NPCs around if they get bumped.  Since you have a marker right there under the rope set that marker as a vehicle she is "riding" and that should keep her from moving but make sure that she is removed from riding that marker no matter how the path proceeds or she'll be stuck right there.

Actor.SetVehicle(AkObjectReference) and Actor.Dismount() (non-consistent API calls but...)

I can't find how to trigger another scenes than the stripping with the NPC. Do that couple of time but sems the guards don't want to arrest me...

Wait a while, there will be a guard along to talk to you.  Also  all the action must take place between 9AM and 5PM it seems, get outside of that time frame and you have to wait for the next day (9Am to 5PM again) to continue.

I can't find how to trigger another scenes than the stripping with the NPC. Do that couple of time but sems the guards don't want to arrest me...

Wait a while, there will be a guard along to talk to you.  Also  all the action must take place between 9AM and 5PM it seems, get outside of that time frame and you have to wait for the next day (9Am to 5PM again) to continue.

It just don't want to trigger, even if i try during these hours. Could you give me more details on what the mod need to activate the scene (how much stripping action, if the guard come at me like a messager, if I can wait with 'T'...)

I'll try to reinstall the mod and Fuz Ro D'oh.

Edit: Ok, working after reinstallation of Fuz Ro D'Oh. Weird but issues seem to be gone.

SetDontMove sets a flag that keeps the animations playing for a NPC from moving the NPC but doesn't stop the silly havok engine from shoving NPCs around if they get bumped.  Since you have a marker right there under the rope set that marker as a vehicle she is "riding" and that should keep her from moving but make sure that she is removed from riding that marker no matter how the path proceeds or she'll be stuck right there.

Actor.SetVehicle(AkObjectReference) and Actor.Dismount() (non-consistent API calls but...)

I didn't know that you can use those functions like that. I don't use a marker there tough, not while scene is playing. I set the postion of the Actor considering position and rotation of the rope object according to offset values. Actually, she is not even there, where you see her (If that makes any sense). Her real position a bit back, closer to the shop. During the animations, I move the mesh from its original location by moving the root bone. So when another actor needs to be close (Player) for an amination to create the illusion of a paired animation; they won't collide with and push each other. You can see what I mean by moving toward her when you gain controls back and she is still tied up (before the guard comes to release). You will just pass through her. 

@limonotu

I think you checked the endless mode option and forget to set it off.

@gtgeoff

I think of releasing a version with some fixes for now. For an expansion or new content, first I need to think of something new and fresh. Otherwise it would be repetetive and boring.

@masterchief24

Hey thanks chief, it always makes me happy to hear feedbacks. I should check and add that into the description.