Just a quick note to say I love your mod! Like the other posters here, I'd love to see it expanded someday, perhaps with events in other cities. Whatever you choose to do, I'll be looking forward to your future projects.  

Same here but I would like to see it expanded so that male characters can get appropriately stripped and humiliated too.

Other than that, great mod you're a creative and devious artist.

i tried that mod and i have to say was pretty funny...

i got till the guard talked to me and asked me questions about the suspect...but then nothing else happened...

is there anything more? or it ends there?

i really like the undressing animation...maybe it could be used in sexlab some time?

Yeah, there is a bit more. He should complete his investigation, it doesn't take long. But he won't complete it before 9 am. 

Bahow,this is normal that peoples comments on my nudity doesn't appear?

I see peoples laughing at my chars but comments doesn't appear even with fuz ro dah installed,don't know if anybody got the same issue.

Post may be spoiler-y for those who want to play the mod to see what it really does!

This mod is wonderful. I like how it never devolves into full-on abuse or shaming. I've only done one ending so far, but aside from more of a focus on spanking than I'd like, it was amazing. I'll get around to the other ending eventually but while I'm fine with my character being the victim of relatively harmless pranks, full blown punishment for a wrongdoing she didn't commit or wasn't her fault is not my cup of tea.

I have two suggestions. The first should be a small thing (I hope) that will improve quality of life for this mod. Specifically, I'd like it if Dragonborn-oriented mocks could be optional. Not every character I have is a Dragonborn, so the "Dragons have tits" line doesn't make much sense.

The second is, if you want to keep an element of randomness in the mod that keeps stripping events possible but also keeps them uncommon, you might consider adding two or three "wandering strippers" who each move between some of the cities of Skyrim. If the player happens near one while in a walled city or near an outdoors city, they'll be stripped. No consequence or story, just a random event to add some harmless spice to traveling from city to city.

This mod's already got my head spinning with an idea or two if you want some thoughts on other stripping/embarrassing situations you could use for different areas.

Riften

The setup is the same as Whiterun - random stripper wanders the city, targets the player, strips the player, players wanders around. Rinse repeat two or three.

This is where it gets different. The stripper in question is a child - whoa whoa whoa keep reading hear me out. The child isn't involved in any of the naughty business beyond the initial stripping event.

After the third-ish time, the player can confront the child. If the player is harsh with the child, he won't apologize. Later, a guard confront the player and offer her a choice - pay a fine for public indecency or strip for the guard and let him feel her up. (The child scampers off before the guard approaches.)

If the player is gentle with the child, though, the child will apologize for his rude behavior. A guard approaches the player shortly after to confront her about her public indecency. The player can either rat out the child or pay a small fine. If the player pays the fine, the child will repay her shortly after for saving his ass. If the player rats the child out, though, the child will strip her one more time before he gets caught and shipped off to Honorhall.

Solitude, The Winking Skeever

Every night between 8pm and midnight, the barkeep at the Winking Skeever will offer the player a job - serving girl. But the job requires the player be willing to do anything the customers ask. Sounds innocent enough on the surface.

The player walks about the tavern and gives drinks to two or three people (via dialog), but the third/fourth one decides he/she likes what they see and ask to see more. The player can either call the customer a pig, or politely decline.

Calling the customer a pig results in that customer stripping the player themselves. The player can either keep serving drinks to continue the job or talk to the manager. The manager tells the player that he told her she had to do anything they said, and to get on with her job.

Declining causes the barkeep to approach the player and tell her she has to strip. The player complies.

From this point, every other drink the player serves has a customer ask her to do something lewd, like showing off her ass or letting them grope her. This happens three times before the barkeep approaches the player, gives them a meager pay, and ends the job.

Bahow,this is normal that peoples comments on my nudity doesn't appear?

I see peoples laughing at my chars but comments doesn't appear even with fuz ro dah installed,don't know if anybody got the same issue.

Check the NPC Comment option in MCM. It might be that.

They don't even have to be custom NPC's just some system where there's a certain chance % that a random npc will strip you naked

I hate this implementation. It's cheap, lazy, and in many cases intensely character-breaking for the NPCs doing the stripping. Why the fuck would Irileth, dutiful Housecarl to the Jarl of Whiterun and staunch warrior, do something so childish and rude? Or Eorlund Greymane, master smith and married man?

If you're going to put this feature onto random NPCs, it should be done surgically on those who might, like drunkards, or prankster children (like anyone needs another reason to want to kill Braith). Perhaps a way could be found to have certain NPCs only be likely to strip the player in certain circumstances, like those Nords in Windhelm might have a chance to strip any non-human character as a means of humiliating elves and beast races. Maybe Sanguine strips the player when she enters the Grotto?

Custom NPCs don't even have to be complex or attractive, they just have to exist to do the job. Their existence opens up the possibility of quests, events that don't mess with vanilla NPCs more than necessary, even a story if it goes that way.

C'mon, lets try and be more creative than a flat % chance on every NPC.

Are u thinking about implement anyother features to the mod? I like the idea that ppl suggested about random strippers.

Also i wanted to tell u that wearing mods clothing isnt fun at all when ur character get stripped. In my case top + skirt, stripper removes only top slot, so maybe u would like to make her take off all the slots. Just a suggestion, but still best mod i found here in a while, nice job :D

To answer some questions;

Currently I focus on fixing some reported bugs. When I'm happy with the results, I'll upload the file. But there won't be any new content.

I think the story of Whiterun is over, hope you enjoyed it. I'm not planning to implement new content or expand the story for now. As I mentioned before, new content requires new ideas. I'm frequently reading your feedback and suggestions posted here (thanks by the way), so, whenever I think I can produce something fresh and creative, I'll begin to work on new content.

[...]

Custom NPCs don't even have to be complex or attractive, they just have to exist to do the job. Their existence opens up the possibility of quests, events that don't mess with vanilla NPCs more than necessary, even a story if it goes that way.

I agree. Mad stripping should be restricted to characters that it could make sense would behave like this. Either preexisting characters where it fits their personality/background, or new characters built for this purpose. If you want a chance to be stripped when alone with Irilith for example, you should use a little creativity. Rather than having the NPC do the stripping, create a mod that adds a curse to the PC: "Curse of the buttery straps", the PC's clothes just have a random chance of falling off in certain situations.

The idea of a curse also gives some new avenues for quests. The curse could potentially come from another female NPC that happens to dress skimpily. Say the wrong thing, and she curses you so that you can learn your lesson. Or have it just come from someone that thinks the PC needs to be taken down a peg. Some public humiliation to keep the PC's political capitol from growing too large. Then you can have interesting plots on how the PC can lift the curse again.

produce something fresh and creative

Been turning ideas over in my head to throw out there for you but I'm realizing it's a bit difficult to come up with new and creative ways to strip someone in an embarrassing situation. Everything I've come up with so far is either some variation of "Stripped randomly" and "Stripped on the job" or delves too far one way or another into abuse or willful public nudity, neither of which quite work with the mod's feel so far.

By the same token, most of what I can think of would involve some heavy scene setup or a long-ish quest. :\

(Good thoughts.)

Yeah, I was playing with the idea of a wizard stripping the player via magic from a safe location just to be a dick.

The curse idea might be good for Markarth, actually... A Native Breton living in the slums might curse the Dragonborn (a living symbol of both Nordic and Imperial power), stripping the player at semi-random intervals. Maybe a kind stranger tells the player what's afflicting them and suggest ways to remove the curse... say, by either humiliating the Breton until she lift the curse or having the priestesses of Dibella perform a well-meaning but really embarrassing ritual on the player to lift it.

Ideally this quest wouldn't trigger at all unless the player had absorbed their first dragon soul since it hinges on the player being Dragonborn, but I'm sure an alternative reason for the curse could be easily written so this quest could work.

They don't even have to be custom NPC's just some system where there's a certain chance % that a random npc will strip you naked

I hate this implementation. It's cheap, lazy, and in many cases intensely character-breaking for the NPCs doing the stripping. Why the fuck would Irileth, dutiful Housecarl to the Jarl of Whiterun and staunch warrior, do something so childish and rude? Or Eorlund Greymane, master smith and married man?

If you're going to put this feature onto random NPCs, it should be done surgically on those who might, like drunkards, or prankster children (like anyone needs another reason to want to kill Braith). Perhaps a way could be found to have certain NPCs only be likely to strip the player in certain circumstances, like those Nords in Windhelm might have a chance to strip any non-human character as a means of humiliating elves and beast races. Maybe Sanguine strips the player when she enters the Grotto?

Ok jackass

Ok jackass

I love this.

All I did was call your idea bad. The rest of my post is nothing but ideas, suggestions, and a call to try and think a little more creatively. I never said anything bad about you, never called you an idiot, nothing.

And you come back at me with grade school level namecalling.

Thanks. Next time I won't waste my breath asking you to think, because as you've clearly demonstrated, you can't.

Ok jackass

I love this.

All I did was call your idea bad. The rest of my post is nothing but ideas, suggestions, and a call to try and think a little more creatively. I never said anything bad about you, never called you an idiot, nothing.

Thanks. Next time I won't waste my breath asking you to think, because as you've clearly demonstrated, you can't.

It's not what you say, but how you say it...

You could of easily quoted my post saying "Hey instead of using random percentages, how about ____ idea?"

But you didn't do that, instead you basically said "Hey fuck this idea, it's stupid, here's my idea because I think it's alot better"

I was just giving OP my take on it.

I didn't ask Jexsam on his thoughts, or ideas he had. He took that upon himself.

Ok jackass

I love this.

It's not what you say, but how you say it...

You could of easily quoted my post saying "Hey instead of using random percentages, how about ____ idea?"

But you didn't do that, instead you basically said "Hey fuck this idea, it's stupid, here's my idea because I think it's alot better"

I was just giving OP my take on it.

I didn't ask Jexsam on his thoughts, or ideas he had. He took that upon himself.

He just pointed out a good reason why your idea was not not so good, you shouldn't be taking it personally. It is the purpose of suggestions to get people's ideas work out whether they are good or not, how they can or cannot be implemented and most importantly whether the author of the mod likes the idea enough to try to use it. It is no shame having an idea that isn't workable for some reason, the only shame is in having an idea and failing to share it.

Also just because you had one idea that turns out not to be all that good you certainly shouldn't hold back from proposing other ideas.

Please don't escalate what should have been taken as a "Oh, I didn't think of that problem" into a problem with another poster. The appropriate response would have accepted the "not every NPC" and suggested instead something like making a faction for each city and populating it with the people in that city that could be "random strippers" and suggest that each time the player visits zero to a MCM controllable number of them could be with a MCM controllable chance of how often zero was the number. There's a limited number of NPCs in each city but they all have a few candidates from the general population.

OTOH, I like how the Whiterun one works right now. You have a couple of vignettes and it's over and done with, just a little encounter to spice up the town but not a recurring nuisance and no awkward meetings with her again later. Altering the mod to allow the same to happen in any town instead of Whiterun but limiting it to occur only once would be a better enhancement to the mod IMO.

Perhaps what is needed is suggestions for additional kinds of "little scenes" like that which could also be done and perhaps also happen in any of the cities or towns. Nothing too complex or long and drawn out enough that they should be their own mod. Evolving this into a "Why do these kind of things keep happening to me" type of a mod.

OTOH, I like how the Whiterun one works right now. You have a couple of vignettes and it's over and done with, just a little encounter to spice up the town but not a recurring nuisance and no awkward meetings with her again later. Altering the mod to allow the same to happen in any town instead of Whiterun but limiting it to occur only once would be a better enhancement to the mod IMO.

Perhaps what is needed is suggestions for additional kinds of "little scenes" like that which could also be done and perhaps also happen in any of the cities or towns. Nothing too complex or long and drawn out enough that they should be their own mod. Evolving this into a "Why do these kind of things keep happening to me" type of a mod.

I don't know much about the CK but it seems to me copy/pasting the event onto each other city would require distinct changes and bugtesting for each one. Things like the city guard and the location of the rope/stool would need to be looked at. Besides, based on OP's stance on Whiterun being finished and wanting new and fresh ideas, I doubt he'd want to do something like that.

The thing about scene length is when you break the whole string of scenes down using Whiterun as a guideline, it starts to look longer on paper than it is in practice. Nothing that's been put forward so far would, as far as I can tell just from reading, be much longer (if at all) than the Whiterun scene.

Related note, an idea for Windhelm just hit me.

A new racist Nord NPC wandering the city confronts the player. If the player is any non-human race, he just acts all bigoted and stuff and threatens the teach the player a lesson. If the player is human, the Nord asks if they hate elves. Answer yes avoids the quest entirely, answering no gets a racist spiel and a similar threat about getting taught a lesson.

After being threatened, any night between 9:00 pm and 5:00 am, the racist Nord will strip the player without warning, then coerce the player into following him to get her clothes back (if possible, you'd disable inventory somehow until this ends, no items would actually be stolen). He leads the player to a post, ties her up, and molests her. A short string o scripted NPCs do the same, with dialog ranging from complimentary to abusive. Finally the Nord leave the player. A guard happens along, realizes something's fucked up here, and releases the player.

Where it goes from there, iunno, but the next step would also be the end step.

Well not sure what new ideas the OP has in mind, or if it'll even be similar to this mod.

Besides the obvious having these kind of events in different towns I think it is also possible to have an escalation of events, a variety of events, or a chain of events in sequence, with different frequency.

Going back to the original mod. Besides stripping we can also have a butt slap or groping event. Or limit those events to only happen if PC is naked (during the time after PC was stripped?). The investigation aspect could also have consequence. A failed investigation might lead to more extreme public events or more NPCs roaming or they will act with higher frequency whereas a successful investigation would dial things back down.

Can also start adding additional "victim" NPCs or have followers be possible victim.