File Name: Get Stripped! Again!
File Submitter: bahow
File Submitted: 14 Feb 2015
File Category: Sexual Content
Requires: skse, fnis, skyui, fuz ro do-h

Get Stripped! Again!

Description
Old Description

Hi, this is my first mod I will be releasing. It adds an NPC in Whiterun who will try to strip you in sight if you're close enough. Surprisedly, your character will try to cover herself. For a few moments (5-10 sec) you won't be able to open your inventory screen since your character is shocked and confused. While you're wondering around naked, nearby NPCs may mock you and make random comments. If you're stripped a few times, a Guard may want to investigate the situation. Which leads to an extra scene of two. Which extra scene will play depends on your dialogue choices.
However, after the extra scene, there won't be any content left (for now), so you may want to deactivate the mod. (There is also an option in MCM that keeps stripping events going, but preventing extra scenes.)

I tried to implement as many custom animations in the mod as possible to produce something new. I'm not an animator, but I did all the animations except vanilla ones and tried my best, hope those would help to create some immersion.

Lastly, since I'm new to modding, bugs and errors can occur. So, please do not use your main save and prepare yourself in case something goes wrong. (I tested it many times, but still, can't guarantee the stability of it.)

I'll post some screenshots in downloads section.

Hi, new version of GetStripped is ready. It adds two new strippers to the Riften. They’re looking forward to strip you in various ways, or more if you’re unlucky :) (Only in daylight when the city is safe) Besides stripping events, there is also a new story going on. Again, you’ll get different outcomes and branches according to your choices in story mod. So, choose wisely, or you can find yourself in a more humiliation situation than getting stripped. I added a new “title” feature. So people can share their endings easiliy and without spoilers. More details are below.

As the first version, I’ve added a lot of custom animations. All the animations are done by me. But don’t forget that I’m not an animation artist. Some animations ended up good, some ended up a bit lazy. But I bet my coin that you’ll find most of them original, since they’re all situation based and not reoccuring.

I’m sure users played the previous versions are familiar with the concept. If you didn’t, you can check the old description.

Currently all scenes in story mod are done. I also added a new steal/drop armor mechanic, but it’s locked right now because of bugs. I’ll unlock it later, when I solve the issues and release it as v2.1 with new mechanics. Also, I’m sure careful users will notice some downgrading from v1.1 in Whiterun content. The reason is, that I’ve lost some scripts from older version. I’ll add them again in future. So, for Whiterun content, v1.1 is the definitive one right now.

In some of the public scenes, actor dialogue can be interrupted by vanilla NPC dialogue. What I mean is; subtitles getting overwritten by more current ones. Since there is no voice acting, this can be annoying and I cannot disable every non scene NPC.
I recommend disabling in game subtitles during playing these scenes. Thanks to Fuz Ro Doh, this will disable the vanilla subtitles, but you will still see mod related subtitles.

Do not use the mod on your main save and take a backup! (I don't like to call it a beta release, but that's what it is right now.)

Installation
I do not recommend manual installation. Other than that, just activate it by a Mod Manager.
If you played any of the other versions you need a clean save!
V 1.1
A few bug fixes.
No new content.

Invisible fireplace in marketplace is fixed.
Annoying guad leaning back on the wooden column in market area will disappear during scenes.
One of the Dragonborn cultists from beginning of the quest will stay dead now even if you walk naked near him/her. (Guess he was overly exited in the first release :) )
New armor stealing/dropping mechanic added.
New option to disable "Dismiss Follower" after a stripping event.
Some animations are edited.
A bug prevents stripper from wandering and makes her stand still after the guard approaches the first time fixed.
Guard talking the same dialogue after extra scene ends is fixed.
Stripper blends in with the crowd better now.
Some minor shader effects.

V 2.0
New Riften content.
New Title Feature
New Blush Vision Feature
Some downgrades for Whiterun (see description)

V 2.1
No new content.
More stable mocking mechanic.
New "General Cover" feature.
New "Get Touchy!" feature.
An experimental "Walkthrough".
Additional scripts are added to some of the dialogues to catch your choices later on.
Previous pathes are included.
I don't think you need a clean save to install the new update, but making a clean save is always better.
As always, make a backup of your save in case something goes wrong!

Requirements
SKSE (latest)
FNIS (latest)
Strongly Recommended:
Fuz Ro D-oh (Without; dialogues will be too fast to read, also some scripts may not work)
SkyUI (To modify the default options)
XP32 Maximum Skeleton (For animations to line up correctly, I'm using XPMS-1-81)
UNP (For best animation results, I'm using Base Main 1.2)
Also your character should be female. Otherwise it would be awkward.

Incompatibility
Mods altering Whiterun and Riften
Some movement mods are reported to prevent cover animations.
I don't use many mods, so I'm not sure which mods can cause problems. In theory, this mods shouldn't be affected by other mods I can think of.

Known Bugs
Being a vampire may cause some issues.
If you have any issues, please name them.
In Riften, if both NPCs see at the same time, one of them can strip you even if you're stripped already.
Strippers can fall to the water if you're close to the edges while they're stripping you.
Sometimes stripping spells won't get recast, if strippers do nothing when they see you, just reload Riften/Whiterun by entering/exiting any building.

Note:
If you have the following issues: I'm not getting stripped or I'm not getting stripped more than one time, NPCs keep mocking me even after I'm dressed, can't trigger the guard; probably you have an unproper installation. To fix this you need a clean save. You also need a clean save if you have v1.0 installed and want to pass to v1.1. Same with v2.0.

- While in Whiterun/Riften save your game and quit.
- Deactivate the mod, wait a few ingame hours and create a new save. Quit the game again.
- Activate the mod, load your latest save.
- Test again.

(Most of the time this happens when you install the mod manually, since you can miss some scripts or put a file in wrong directory. I recommend using a mod manager to install.)

However, don't mistake the game mechanics of the mod with bugs or real issues.

General Cover Feature
Now your character plays cover animations whenever you unequip your body armor. For that to happen, you need to open your inventory and basically unequip whatever you're wearing in that slot mask. Cover animations won't occur if you're stripped by script and not by yourself to prevent possible conflicts with other mods.
Feature is toggled off as default, so you need to enable it from MCM first. (This would conflict with other mods, that add a similar feature of course. Therefore, keep only one of them active per time.)

Get Touchy!
After you're mocked by an NPC, if you're close enough to them, they may not keep their hands off of you depending on your cover state.

"Walkthrough"
You can not see the walkthrough if you've started the story mod in the respective city to prevent possible conflicts within the mod. You need to use it while stripping events are still happening or you can get out of Whiterun/Riften. To be safe, only use it if you're not actively involved in a quest.
I do not recommend using it, since it's better to find the titles yourself.

Title Feature
In the end of the mod, you'll get a title based on the ending you got. It'll update itself while you're playing. You can see it MCM.
I'm really curious which scenes you'll get :) I'm sure someone will find them all eventually. But, please avoid giving major spoilers, or use a spoiler tag. On the other hand, you can share your titles freely, since that's the point of this feature.

About Devious Devices
If you are using Devious Devices (which I like a lot), and currently have some devices equipped, many animations will look ilogical with clipping issues. So, in this case, mod's events will not be triggered until you unequip them. You can ignore this option in MCM if you want though.

If you're not using Devious Devices just toggle "Ignore Devices" option in the configuration menu.

Mod Configuration Menu
You can change some of the options here. I think they are self explanatory.

Thanks for reading, I hope it works with minimal errors and you would enjoy :) (Again I don't recommend using it with your main save.)

Special Credits
HotGum: For the amazing artwork of version 2. Check his DeviantArt profile and blog !
Xluxlu: For sound effects and support!
Credits
Calyps for his Strapon assets.
Fore for FNIS and detailed modder's documentation: Custom animations would be impossible to implement without this tool. I think it takes the biggest cake here. (Also for his additional support)
xp32 for Skeleton, modders resources and tutorials: I used skeleton provided by xp32 and learned how to do animations by reading his tutorials. There was even an animation ready max file.
Authors of SKSE for extended script functions: Nearly everybody uses skse today, I think no more explanation is needed.
UNP body mesh: UNP is a great body mesh and it's best for my liking. Blends in with the animations (for me) better too.
Nifskope: Basically I use nifskope everytime I export a custom mesh or add a modified vanilla mesh. Also for animated objects (especially in Riften scenes).
SkyUI: For easy and user friendly mod configuring. (Also more practical and clean UI).
Fuz Ro Do'h: It would be very hard to add many dialogue options without it. Recording an empty voice file and such.
All LoversLab community for all of the support!

Click here to download this file

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/13/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    skse, fnis, skyui, fuz ro do-h
  • Special Edition Compatible

This sounds like a -fantastic- idea! ^_^ I have a few suggestions for you, to help give you ideas.

I LOVE the idea of NPCs that surprise strip you! You should put one of them in every major city, possibly have them wander about the city looking for the player. Good fun.

If you want some real consequences to getting stripped too many times, work the mod in with Pet Collar (a Devious Device collar), because that enforces nudity. Not only do they strip you, they snap a locked collar on you that KEEPS you naked! That's what Pet Collar does, by the way, among other things, it's highly configurable.

But the more often I can encounter that random strip-inducer, the better. <3 Could add the behavior to random npcs at times, or such. You should developing what you have so far, it looks great at first glance!

Edit: If this mod starts Sexlab animations using the scenes with the guards, this should go in the Sexlab section, not just adult mods, by the way. I don't know if it does, I haven't tested it, but letting you know.

Darn, I can't seem to get this mod to work.

It adds a new NPC to whiterun. I can't talk to her and she won't force greet me.

Tested with a new save.Tested with various types of armor, no DD items. Latest versions of FNIS and SKSE, ran FNIS before starting the game.

I'm at a loss.

It adds a new NPC to whiterun. I can't talk to her and she won't force greet me.

Tested with a new save.Tested with various types of armor, no DD items. Latest versions of FNIS and SKSE, ran FNIS before starting the game.

I'm at a loss.

Sorry to hear that. 

After installation, if you're in Whiterun, go inside a bulding (any one) and get out, then let stripper see you.

She is not suppose to talk to you. (Well, she only speaks in scenes)

Check in MCM "pause" is not selected.

One more thing what is in game time? Events will only triggered between 9am and 5pm.

Also what is she doing, she should be wondering around. 

I'm at a loss.

Sorry to hear that. 

After installation, if you're in Whiterun, go inside a bulding (any one) and get out, then let stripper see you.

She is not suppose to talk to you. (Well, she only speaks in scenes)

Check in MCM "pause" is not selected.

One more thing what is in game time? Events will only triggered between 9am and 5pm.

Also what is she doing, she should be wondering around. 

I have a same problem.but I found  My Problem, It was Devious device checked.

I do MCM checked Ignore device.

This sounds like a -fantastic- idea! ^_^ I have a few suggestions for you, to help give you ideas.

I LOVE the idea of NPCs that surprise strip you! You should put one of them in every major city, possibly have them wander about the city looking for the player. Good fun.

If you want some real consequences to getting stripped too many times, work the mod in with Pet Collar (a Devious Device collar), because that enforces nudity. Not only do they strip you, they snap a locked collar on you that KEEPS you naked! That's what Pet Collar does, by the way, among other things, it's highly configurable.

But the more often I can encounter that random strip-inducer, the better. <3 Could add the behavior to random npcs at times, or such. You should developing what you have so far, it looks great at first glance!

Edit: If this mod starts Sexlab animations using the scenes with the guards, this should go in the Sexlab section, not just adult mods, by the way. I don't know if it does, I haven't tested it, but letting you know.

Hey, thanks for suggestions  :)

1) That was my original plan, adding them on major cities.

2) Good idea, I just didn't want to add more requirements to keep things simple.

Also there are consequences good or bad. Let the guard finish his investigation. It shouldn't take long (3 in game hours I think).

3) You can always select "endless mode" in MCM.

4) Yeah, it doesn't use Sexlab, that's why I didn't post there.

Is there anyway for me to customize this mod so the stripper-NPC will target a certain faction instead/addition to player? 

I don't think it would be easy, since I didn't design the mod as a framework just scripted events. It's not imposibble though, need to modify the script, add new aliases. Also need a new AI Package for stripped NPCs that I didn't need one since player is in control.

Is there anyway for me to customize this mod so the stripper-NPC will target a certain faction instead/addition to player? 

I don't think it would be easy, since I didn't design the mod as a framework just scripted events. It's not imposibble though, need to modify the script, add new aliases. Also need a new AI Package for stripped NPCs that I didn't need one since player is in control.

A framework would be sweet.  I am trying to script but the lack of basic Papyrus documentation took all the fun out of the learning process.  A package/framework that allows for NPC-NPC customization will allow players to add context to the act and lore instead of being just a really cool mod. 

I have a little problem with this mod,i explain to you.

When the NPC undressed me my chars don't cover herself and i can still go in my inventory, and of course i can dressed again at once it is very weird.

I have a little problem with this mod,i explain to you.

When the NPC undressed me my chars don't cover herself and i can still go in my inventory, and of course i can dressed again at once it is very weird.

Does stripping animation play, or is it just cover animation? If both are not playing then you probably didn't run FNIS after install or have a version lower than 5.2.

Not sure about inventory screen. Unable to go to inventory lasts only 5 or 8 sec. Mod does that with a self cast spell by Player. If it doesn't do that, maybe a mod altering spells or magic effects is causing a problem. (Also running, jumping or dropping from an elevation cause the cover animation to stop.)

It's just cover animation 

(Also running, jumping or dropping from an elevation cause the cover animation to stop.)

I have a running,and jumping idle installed, it's maybe the cause i am going to verify.

Hi, nice mod. Ive been running around nude and got stripped many times, but dunno how to start the guard event.

Thanks. You must have activated "endless mode". Deactivate it and get stripped again. Wonder around a bit, he should find you.

This is brilliant. The idles and animation are very good, you have an interesting plot going, and not a cliche in sight.

Two things:

1) that stool is right next to a guard who is always there - having to listen to his endless hellos isn't fun and, more importantly, his subtitles can block out subtitles from your mod. (My suggestion? Disable the guard.  :P)

2) I thought my computer was going to melt with the processor load during the stool scene.

Anyway, thank you for this mod! :)

Hi, nice mod. Ive been running around nude and got stripped many times, but dunno how to start the guard event.

Thanks. You must have activated "endless mode". Deactivate it and get stripped again. Wonder around a bit, he should find you.

Yea i did, thank u. ^^

This is brilliant. The idles and animation are very good, you have an interesting plot going, and not a cliche in sight.

Two things:

1) that stool is right next to a guard who is always there - having to listen to his endless hellos isn't fun and, more importantly, his subtitles can block out subtitles from your mod. (My suggestion? Disable the guard.  :P)

2) I thought my computer was going to melt with the processor load during the stool scene.

Anyway, thank you for this mod! :)

It's always nice to hear feedback  :)

1) I'm aware of that guard. There is a furniture in game where he stands. That makes him lean to that wooden column which he likes so much I assume, since he does nothing else. Actually, I decide to leave him be just before release. Didn't want to change something from vanilla game. I will try to alter its position while scene is playing.

2) It's weird, that scene doesn't include anything so excessive. Will look into it that when I can, since I take performance issues seriously. Sorry about that.