[REQ] Editing high heels mesh

Madcap

Any preview possible so far? :3

The initial request by Madcap is complete and he has the files.

As for any follow-up, I haven't started anything because I have too many modding irons in the fire as it is. I'm working like a Japanese beaver over here. :D

I figured you were, so I didn't wanna bother you with any more request. But there are these converse shoes and the ankles aren't UNP. I was helping out with the .nifs. I don't know if you're able to do anything about anything else. Maybe even point me in the direction on how to fix it simply.

Also, what are the offsets? I'm almost done. :D

Anyways, did you completete the mesh all as one?

...there are these converse shoes and the ankles aren't UNP. I was helping out with the .nifs. I don't know if you're able to do anything about anything else. Maybe even point me in the direction on how to fix it simply.

No easy fix for that.  Send me meshes and textures in whatever file structure you're using and I'll take a look.  Depending on how they're rigged it can be a snap or a nightmare.

Nothing happening with the all-in-ones or the ground models right now.

And what offsets?  What the hell are you talking about? :P

...there are these converse shoes and the ankles aren't UNP. I was helping out with the .nifs. I don't know if you're able to do anything about anything else. Maybe even point me in the direction on how to fix it simply.

No easy fix for that.  Send me meshes and textures in whatever file structure you're using and I'll take a look.  Depending on how they're rigged it can be a snap or a nightmare.

Nothing happening with the all-in-ones or the ground models right now.

And what offsets?  What the hell are you talking about? :P

It was working out pretty easily switching out the feet models. they're literally just as basic as vanilla regular shoes. But i'm so uneducated.

I can't get anything going, except a fixed object file, or having the new ankle models included in the nifskope looking set-up in the window.

But not being set up setting wise.

I included all my (very) loose file as well. 

converse.7z

So you just want UNP feet inside the Chuck Taylors?

As for the HDT High Heel heights for the other shoes, I haven't messed with any of that since my part of 'the deal' was just making the meshes work.  All of that other stuff is up to someone else.  In that charming esp there are two height spells.  I would make a copy of the second one, increase the magnitude.  Increase it and test it in game, then adjust up or down from there.

So you just want UNP feet inside the Chuck Taylors?

As for the HDT High Heel heights for the other shoes, I haven't messed with any of that since my part of 'the deal' was just making the meshes work.  All of that other stuff is up to someone else.  In that charming esp there are two height spells.  I would make a copy of the second one, increase the magnitude.  Increase it and test it in game, then adjust up or down from there.

That's exactly it lol nothing else.

And I was thinking the Global Offset function in-game would be quite quick. So i'll get it all set. 

Okay...goddamnit. :dodgy:

UNPConverse.rar

Don't send me anything else ran through BodySlide/OutfitStudio again.  I know that nif was changed using that for-players utility because everything having to do with vertice weights and rigging had to be redone by me...by hand.  A ten minute Blender job turned into a 90 minute headache.  I ain't real happy right now since I'm doing requests out of the kindness of my heart and I'm getting fucked.

Okay...goddamnit. :dodgy:

attachicon.gifUNPConverse.rar

Don't send me anything else ran through BodySlide/OutfitStudio again.  I know that nif was changed using that for-players utility because everything having to do with vertice weights and rigging had to be redone by me...by hand.  A ten minute Blender job turned into a 90 minute headache.  I ain't real happy right now since I'm doing requests out of the kindness of my heart and I'm getting fucked.

I'm so completely sorry, and I would like to super thank you. Are there any tutorials you could point me towards on how to do weighting and rigging?

Also, any time you need textures done, i'm happy to return the favor. I shall complete more of the huntress armor, but it does seems as if i am working on multiple projects at one time including my important music hobby's project.

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings.

If i may ... use the  "crop to branch" function on the very first node ( usually named "Scene Root" or " Scene Root (0) " in this case ) to clean the _go versions  .

I don't have Skyrim installed on this machine, but i'm glad you posted these " Beta" meshes here and not " created" with Outfit Studio now , so i can check them with NifSkope .... ;°)

...  many thanks for sharing.

Cheers.

Greetings.

If i may ... use the  "crop to branch" function on the very first node ( usually named "Scene Root" or " Scene Root (0) " in this case ) to clean the _go versions  .

I don't have Skyrim installed on this machine, but i'm glad you posted these " Beta" meshes here and not " created" with Outfit Studio now , so i can check them with NifSkope .... ;°)

Cheers.

Those are the "Converse" shoes you are referring to. I haven't touched the meshes for the high heels.

Only put it into an .esp so far.

Greetings.

Cheers.

Those are the "Converse" shoes you are referring to. I haven't touched the meshes for the high heels.

Hi there.

Thank you once again ...

I needed that kind of models  with a lesser amount of polygons for some tests... usually , most of these " high heels  " are made with an incredible ( an stupid in my opinion ) number of vertices / polygons ( even in the Oblivion's versions ) ..

These one are perfect for my purpose.

I want to try something with my new installed 3 D tool : Daz Studio ... just to find the reason why there is a such amount of polygons in most of the KrisTa's models ... so i'm happy with yours.

I also would to convert these ones to Oblivion ( and the Feet too , but only with Blender this time ) and compare the difference between something done with " Daz Studio" and "Blender" .

Nothing else, because i will not install Skyrim soon on this machine ( a probably never ...)  ... this computer is on its " End of Life " and that's why i 've installed here this new tool, new for me ( Daz Studio ) .

Cheers.

Greetings.

Cheers.

Hi there.

Thank you once again ...

I needed that kind of models  with a lesser amount of polygons for some tests... usually , most of these " high heels  " are made with an incredible ( an stupid in my opinion ) number of vertices / polygons ( even in the Oblivion's versions ) ..

I want to try something with my new installed 3 D tool : Daz Studio ... just to find the reason why there is a such amount of polygons in most of the KrisTa's models ... so i'm happy with yours.

I also would to convert these ones to Oblivion ( and the Feet too , but only with Blender this time ) and compare the difference between something done with " Daz Studio" and "Blender" .

Nothing else, because i will not install Skyrim soon on this machine ( a probably never ...)  ... this computer is on its " End of Life " and that's why i 've installed here this new tool, new for me ( Daz Studio ) .

Cheers.

Hmmm, are these shoes not in Speedbuster's pack? I remember them from when I used to play with my slooty characters lol.

Greetings.

Cheers.

Hi there.

Thank you once again ...

Cheers.

Hmmm, are these shoes not in Speedbuster's pack? I remember them from when I used to play with my slooty characters lol.

Greetings.

Oh , thank you for your reply.

Is there a SPB pack for Skyrim ? As i know She does'n't allow anyone to port her works to anther game , so not for Skyrim too !

Anyway , as i don't have Skyrim on this machine , i just want to convert these "Plattforms" to Oblivion with these UNP based Feet ...( i 'm looking for another Foot/Feet model for the HGEC/GBEC body ) .

There is already a nice model i found in the GSB Compendium ( probably created from a Fallout model , not sure ) but with this GSB model , the HighHeels came with an excessive amout of polygons ...in my oipinion , so i prefer the meshes you posted.

Cheers.

NB :I'm not quiet sure* if we understand each other perfectly so  i'm talking about the " HighHeels/Plattforms " models you posted and not about the " Converse" file from the post 32.

* = ...not quiet sure  because SPB never uses that kind of " RealHighHeels/Plattform " in her models ... 

post-239275-0-10416300-1426701271_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-64219500-1426701795_thumb.jpg

Greetings.

Cheers.

Hi there.

Thank you once again ...

Cheers.

Greetings.

Oh , thank you for your reply.

Is there a SPB pack for Skyrim ? As i know She does'n't allow anyone to port her works to anther game , so not for Skyrim too !

Anyway , as i don't have Skyrim on this machine , i just want to convert these "Plattforms" to Oblivion with these UNP based Feet ...( i 'm looking for another Foot/Feet model for the HGEC/GBEC body ) .

There is already a nice model i found in the GSB Compendium ( probably created from a Fallout model , not sure ) but with this GSB model , the HighHeels came with an excessive amout of polygons ...in my oipinion , so i prefer the meshes you posted.

Cheers.

NB :I'm not quiet sure* if we understand each other perfectly so  i'm talking about the " HighHeels/Plattforms " models you posted and not about the " Converse" file from the post 32.

* = ...not quiet sure  because SPB never uses that kind of " RealHighHeels/Plattform " in her models ... 

Thanks for refreshing my memory. I believe I was mixed up. 

Also yeah, the _go files aren't droppable in world. So they probably do need fixing.

You're very free to do anything with these. I feel like making it this public, it's like a small community project lol.

Here are better screenshots of the the chrome texture. It uses a cube map, so it looks like the normal map more up close.

TESV_2015_03_22_12_03_01_682.jpgTESV_2015_03_22_12_03_27_390.jpg

I'm really starting to like them, some I'm going to make a gold version as well. And add in counters/vamps that match and remove non-lore stuff.

Update: Sorry about the delay as well. All said will be uploaded this afternoon (central time-zone)

Archived