[Obsolete] SevenBase HDT Vagina and HDT Creatures

@HunterSoul

If you got it working with the Havok Object, then you might have messed up somewhere with linking the xmls to the nifs.

Yeah, but I make it work with HDT object just like I want to (with help of other guide), not just install it and run.

And now I did all by guide. Step by step. I can't get it where I may mess up and why its not working.  :s

P.S.: wait a freaking minute... did this method use old skeleton files? Is it need to be BBP skeleton, not just HDT?  :blink:

@HunterSoul

If you got it working with the Havok Object, then you might have messed up somewhere with linking the xmls to the nifs.

Yeah, but I make it work with HDT object just like I want to (with help of other guide), not just install it and run.

And now I did all by guide. Step by step. I can't get it where I may mess up and why its not working.  :s

P.S.: wait a freaking minute... did this method use old skeleton files? Is it need to be BBP skeleton, not just HDT?  :blink:

No, it just uses HDT Skeleton files.

i've googled for help to add HDT to other creatures for this vagina, but I have yet to find anything useful. I have added it to every canine type in game, it works wonderfully, but now I want to add it to other creatures as well (like troll and horse.)

Anyone know of a tutorial I can use that uses plain language? I am not too bright when it comes to working with any sort of code.

i've googled for help to add HDT to other creatures for this vagina, but I have yet to find anything useful. I have added it to every canine type in game, it works wonderfully, but now I want to add it to other creatures as well (like troll and horse.)

Anyone know of a tutorial I can use that uses plain language? I am not too bright when it comes to working with any sort of code.

Ssshhh :ph34r: , don't tell anyone but i am already working on something for other creatures (testing troll atm).

Ssshhh :ph34r: , don't tell anyone but i am already working on something for other creatures (testing troll atm).

Ohhh okay. I shall keep quiet and look forward to any releases.  :D

Why hasnt anyone share their mesh files and havoc objects in one whole package like in a file thingy?

That would help everyone out alot. 

Partially because there's a lot of customization. But even if you just wanted a "all-in-one" file, you're still modifying other people's work.

Then again, converting clothing to other body shapes and releasing them here doesn't seem to be a problem on loverslab.

Any chance of getting a basic guide to editing the XMLs? I ask because the opening is a little small for my default SOS/MNC penises. I read somewhere back that somebody set the penises to be smaller, but I'd rather try derping around in the XML to set the vagina to be more accommodating. Only problem is that the XML is not simple (at least for me).

The  hdtVagina and hdtm.xml.rar is working better for me, but not quite ideal.

Additionally, I tried using the dog/wolf technique for adding this effect to bears, but nothing changed. Apparently it is not as simple as editing the NIFs and pointing at the dog hdtm?

Any chance of getting a basic guide to editing the XMLs? I ask because the opening is a little small for my default SOS/MNC penises. I read somewhere back that somebody set the penises to be smaller, but I'd rather try derping around in the XML to set the vagina to be more accommodating. Only problem is that the XML is not simple (at least for me).

Additionally, I tried using the dog/wolf technique for adding this effect to bears, but nothing changed. Apparently it is not as simple as editing the NIFs and pointing at the dog hdtm?

If the default size of SOS is 10 the vagina should be opening enuff, i've had it at size 15 and still seems ok, but any bigger then pretty much just hides/covers the whole vagina.

As for modifying the xml, first try 'My Files 2' rar as that is alot better than the other xmls.

There is a limit to how far you could have the vagina open or it will either start 'raging' or distort badly.

As for the bear (or any other beast with the exception of dogs and wolves) doesn't have any genital bones in the skeleton to get the same effect as the dogs and wolves.....yet  ;).

Check out these GiFs they're at the experimental stage atm, but check back later in about an hour for more Gifs and you might get a surprise :D.

(editing the GiFs atm i'll add a link to the post your sex screenshot thread when done). 

Oooooh..... Those gifs got me excited, looking great so far Stevie!

Here is some More GiFs

@deeycock, Sorry deeycock i need to redo the bear as it didn't turn out right, that was the surprise  :(.

amazing work. these are phenomenal. keep up the good work. Do you remember where you got the anklet from? Also I want to choose UNPB but what's the difference in bodyslide between 

" UNP HDT + Vagina (Steveirage v4.3b) " and " Unified UNP Special"? 

They both have the UNPB option. Which should I choose? I want to make my animations look like yours so i want to make sure i'm following this properly. Thanks for any help you can provide. 

If the default size of SOS is 10 the vagina should be opening enuff, i've had it at size 15 and still seems ok, but any bigger then pretty much just hides/covers the whole vagina.

As for modifying the xml, first try 'My Files 2' rar as that is alot better than the other xmls.

There is a limit to how far you could have the vagina open or it will either start 'raging' or distort badly.

As for the bear (or any other beast with the exception of dogs and wolves) doesn't have any genital bones in the skeleton to get the same effect as the dogs and wolves.....yet  ;).

Check out these GiFs they're at the experimental stage atm, but check back later in about an hour for more Gifs and you might get a surprise :D.

(editing the GiFs atm i'll add a link to the post your sex screenshot thread when done). 

I was going back and forth between the 3 different hdtm file sets, trying to figure out which one worked the best. Trying the exercise one more time I realized that animation alignment was key to getting good results. My Files 2 does seem to work better overall, though the other two were not bad either. 

Also, thanks for showing the progress pics! Looking forward to the update.

Added 'My Files 3' (just added the hdtfinger.xml to the .rar and there are some adjustments to the hdtm.xml).

UUNP Special for BodySlide 2 (just updating the link to the nexus page).

Experimental HDT Creatures v1.1:

DL at your own risk:  What i have done with the skeletons may not be the best way to go about this (Groovtama sama might go spanky spanky on me for being naughty  :P.

Some creatures i may not be able to 'HDT', but i'm working on it.

Horse and Bear can be a problem as their junk is just to big (could scale down the mesh a bit like i did to the troll (read below)).

You will need to do a lot of adjustments to the animation of each creature to get the best results, some animation may not look that great.

Files contain the skeleton, the meshes that have the schlong attached with their xmls linked and their own xmls, all in the proper folders.

Simply drag and drop.

Requires: More Nasty Creatures 8_30b+

Also run FNIS (just incase).

Chaurus

Included in main file.

Uses hdtmalechaurus.xml.

NEW Deer/Elk

Included in main file.

Shares the same hdtmalebeasts.xml.

Draugr

Included in main file.

Falmer

Included in main file.

Reikling

Included in main file.

NEW SabreCat

Included in main file.

Skeever

Included in main file.

Shares the same hdtmalebeasts.xml (big schlong).

Skeever Alternative 2

Separate Download. 

Uses hdtmaleskeever.xml (small schlong).

This uses a scaled down version of the alternative mesh, yes i know there already is a 'smaller version' but don't like the huge ball sack.

Xml was adjusted for the smaller schlong.

Troll

Included in main file.

Uses hdtmaletroll.xml.

I scaled down the schlong to be a bit thinner (should still be the same length) to help 'fit' better.

amazing work. these are phenomenal. keep up the good work. Do you remember where you got the anklet from? Also I want to choose UNPB but what's the difference in bodyslide between 

" UNP HDT + Vagina (Steveirage v4.3b) " and " Unified UNP Special"? 

They both have the UNPB option. Which should I choose? I want to make my animations look like yours so i want to make sure i'm following this properly. Thanks for any help you can provide. 

Use UUNP Special.

That is actually a left arm bracelet that i've repositioned to the ankle in 3ds.

Can't remember the name of the mod the jewelry came from tho.

I just managed to instal this mod sucesfully, but my problem is in the description how to install the mod is writen that i can use any UNP texture but now the feed of my Character look realy wier and blocky! What did i do wrong?

Hmm try and reinstall the textures and even the feet meshes not sure whats up.

Oh btw got chaurus working  :D

chaurus.jpg

Wouldn't work when i added the bones to the pelvis, so i just added it to the tail (where the schlong basically is).

what is needed to completely stop the flapping vagina, on the uunp special bodyslide bodies? also what all is required for the fingers, and the animals to make the vagina work

You probably have to mess with the .xml to stop the flapping vagina. 

I refer you to page 30 (which will bring you back to this page eventually) for how to install fingers and animals.

what is needed to completely stop the flapping vagina, on the uunp special bodyslide bodies? also what all is required for the fingers, and the animals to make the vagina work

If you use the Havok Object and has the xmls linked to it, un-equip and re-equip it.

If you have the xmls linked to the body, equip an armor then un-equip it.

Try the 'My Files 3' instead of using the uunp special xml.

You my have conflicting xmls that cause the flapping vagina.

Link the fingers xml to the hands like you do for bodies (or you can have all xmls linked to 1 body part, instructions are on page 30 or follow link from main page).

You need to install More Nasty Creatures (link above), then just overwrite with the creature(s) of your choice.