[Obsolete] SevenBase HDT Vagina and HDT Creatures

Physic works in 1.1 o//

(got flappies labia but it is ok ^^)

Textures still doesn't work

(I checked my iTexMipMapSkip=0, was already on 0)

Updated to 1.1 added the stringdata i had forgot to add in 1.0

I'm guessing the texture issue might be to do with MO, as it seems ppl that are reporting the problem are using MO.

I'm a MO user but I tried to put your mod directly in data folder, it didn't worked either (for the texture issue)

---------

Thanks for your work by the way!

Here is my result of using this mod. I say it looks great.  :D

AWWWw!!!!! lucky you, I say it looks great too! :D

...I wonder what is going wrong with my installation * scratches his head *

Try use SRG texture like I did, maybe? Just my guess.  ;) 

Still, that may help and solve the problem. Because I aren’t use any other skin texture from my last re-install of Skyrim.

Still, that may help and solve the problem. Because I aren’t use any other skin texture from my last re-install of Skyrim.

Textures work with SRG textures. o//

(Thanks Huntersoul for your precious help ^^)

I'm using fair skin+eihei texture plus few picks from adorable face, I'm going to track down if i found the guilty file.

I will make it work!!!! : p

Textures work with SRG textures. o//

(Thanks Huntersoul for your precious help ^^)

I'm using fair skin plus few picks from adorable face, I'm going to track down if i found the guilty file.

I will make it work!!!! : p

I am using fair skin and adorable face as well, MO too, works for me. Hmm.. 

I hope this helps in some way :) 

-C

I think I'll use GIMP to sort the textures out, but I haven't done anything like it before so I'd appreciate some help with it.

UnpVaginaColor.png goes to femalebody_1.dds

UnpVaginaNormal.png goes to femalebody_1_msn.dds

UnpVaginaSpecular.png goes to femalebody_1_s.dds

Is that correct?

Also, my specular files are both at 4k resolution so is it better to scale them down or scale the vag files up?

While we're at it, I came across some posts about adding pubes with GIMP in the same manner a while back, but didn't have the program then and took no real notice of it. Can't find those posts anymore so if anyone has a quick tutorial or something that would be really helpful.

Edit: Okay, where did I go wrong? The filesizes came out like 5x larger and no textures showed up ingame.

I got the textures to show up using GIMP as well now. I think I know what I did wrong the last time. Forgot to merge the layers and/or used wrong compression settings when exporting. In any case, everything seems to work now, more or less. The penetration effect itself is kind of small, though. Is it due to wrong position(I didn't really mess around that much when testing) or because I'm using the hdtvagina.xml from Trepleen's pack? I also forgot to equip the hdt object now that I think of it....

Can confirm that un7b textures works, it seems like the mesh isn't grabbing the stand alone vagina textures, but still using part of the female body texture.

works for me too with un7b, just can't make it work with fair skin, don't know why.

edit:

If I keep my fair skin texture setting and just replace femalebody_1 from un7b it works too for texture.

So for me it is femalebody_1 the guilty.

edit2:

if I replace fair skin femalebody_1 for unp with fair skin femalebody_1 for un7b it works too, so in this configuration both physic and textures work.

UN7B texture is different from standard UNP textures (fair skin, mature, real girl, etc.)

UN7B textures has a section for vagina (along with a second set of feet, but unrelated to this), to convert fair skin to work you will need to edit the textures by pasting the vagina texture at the correct spot.

Ok, so after installing SRG Textures (as recommended by HunterSoul) I got the textures to work.

(looks abit akward if you get really close up but looks way better than before)

With the texture problem out of the way, there is only the animation problem left:

Only one side of the Vagina will animate..

I have installed/uninstalled both HDT Havok Object and tried an entirely diffrent HDT version, nothing works...

Any tips/help on the issue? I really dont know what is the problem :/

Modified the original Nifs (corrected NiTriShapeData for body and Labia):

Has Normals=no
Has Vertex Colors=yes

Had already tried that to see if that would help, sadly it didn't work  :(.

Added more color variation png's for TexBlend.

One side only animating:

Try moving your char further away from npc, some animation have deep penetration and can cause that or adjust the hdtm.xml in JFF ( NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase] and  NPC Genitals02 [Gen02] ).

Ps: check out the GiFs on main page

Hello again Stevie !

I downloaded your mod, and with a bit of copy/paste (vagina+butt bones) I could add the vagina lips on my Bombshell body, however I don't know if it's Harkon SoS' dick that may be too soft, but it doesn't affect the pussy in any way. I'd say it doesn't move in any case, I'm pretty sure I got everything installed (breasts, butt and cape HDT work).

1424180529-2015-02-17-00003.jpg

Edit: has the havok physic anything to do with it?

Modified the original Nifs (corrected NiTriShapeData for body and Labia):

Has Normals=no
Has Vertex Colors=yes

Also Labia Texture points to body, so use with UN7B Textures (or make your own with texblend or the PSD from here).

attachicon.giffemalebody_0.nifattachicon.giffemalebody_1.nif

This may (or may not fix) texture problems, never had any myself with MO (all SKSE in data folder, not MO).

HI

Tried this vagina severel times and it never worked for me. Missing textures and a vagina in full flight.....

Now with these nifs i have the vagina textures but it wont animate(no collision) and its open all time

Im not using UN7B textures.........problem?

For a non modder like me id wish for " a straight out of the box" working vagina......dreaming :angel:

I guess i have to be more patient

Thanks any way great job     

Iggy

Hello again Stevie !

I downloaded your mod, and with a bit of copy/paste (vagina+butt bones) I could add the vagina lips on my Bombshell body, however I don't know if it's Harkon SoS' dick that may be too soft, but it doesn't affect the pussy in any way. I'd say it doesn't move in any case, I'm pretty sure I got everything installed (breasts, butt and cape HDT work).

If the body is pointing to the vagina.xml and the male body to the hdtm.xml, you should still get collisions without the Havok Object, but you will not get any collisions on the breasts and butt.

Get the Havok Object from Daiemonic's mod

Hello again Stevie !

Hi could you maybe upload your bombshell.....????

Iggy