[Obsolete] SevenBase HDT Vagina and HDT Creatures

I can't wait until this gets fixed for RaceMenu overlays so I can finally use it as my standard Skyrim body :D

Strange i tested it and the overlays show up for me.

When i uploaded the file the first time, i had the labia listed first then the body in the nif, when it should have been vice versa.

Second upload should have fixed it.

Has anyone else got this problem?

Hey, i get this problemarrow-10x10.png when using your mod

there are 3 things that arent working properly:

1) I have no textures..

2) Only the right sidearrow-10x10.png of the vagina will animate

3) If i edit Schlong using the Hotkeys assigned with SOS to bend Schlong up or down the vagina stops animating, and returnsarrow-10x10.png to its "natural" state...

Any helparrow-10x10.png on the textures and how to get the animation to work properly?

I am using HDT Physics 14.28(atleast thats what NMM says)

I am using 7Base body

I have XPMSE V.243

Would appreciate any helparrow-10x10.png or tips.

also added a Screenshotarrow-10x10.png showingarrow-10x10.png how only right sidearrow-10x10.png animates and the missing textures.

I'm having the same issue as well. I'm not sure how to fix it.

Textures: Check to see if the textures have installed in Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character\female correctly or try reinstalling again (even manual installing the texture folder).

Only one side animating: You could try to equip/unequip Havok Object (if u have it installed), try cycling the animation set back and forth or try moving the schlong fully up or down or a combination of all that.

Also try checking the hdtm.xml with JFF, and up the radius of NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase] and NPC Genitals02 [Gen02] in Rigid-Bodies capsule-shape, if its at 1.315790 up it to 3.315790 or 4.315790 (noticed this with some xmls) it might help.

Labia wobble is do to the hdt file the havok object points to and HDT going nuts (might want to check your hdt.log in the skse folder to see if it is being spam'd with errors).... Some XML's cause body parts to spaz out from time to time.

As for the one that downloaded S7B and doesn't like S7B... duh

To Stevierage

Nice Job on this...

I started a project similar to this a couple of months back (adding a labia to a UNP body type) and ended up making UUNP.

I do like how you decided not to add the Belly weight (as a jiggling belly is something I don't like on my females).

Oh and I tested it in a Demonfet shape cause... :ph34r:

Edit:

If you want I can build a UUNP Package out of this, since I used a 7B Bomb as the original body to create UUNP (well the plus side is UN7B, but what the hell).

Then people could have this in over 35 different UNP shapes along with all of the CBBE side Body Sliders.

Oh yeah I looked at someone's post in the CBBE thread that said they didn't want a working vagina for UNP users...oops so sorry Germ (it would probably take me a day or less).

Hmmm I wonder if Cell would be up for adding it to the UUNP set that is going to end up on the Bodyslide page on Nexus in a week or so?

Well anyway... Here is a combo of your P bone weight painting, labia mesh, and a special version of the UUNP base body (Cell tweaked out the wrist, ankle, and neck seams to completely match CBBE on the base shape side, and the bone weighting stands up to various poses and animations).

The Body is set as the first mesh (so it will work with Expired's RM overlays), and the NiStringExtra data is pointed to the hdtvagina.xml.

attachicon.gifUUNP Special.7z - note this is just the base shape, and not a true bodyslide package (yet).

Just let me know and I can build a full package that will work with the next release of UUNP.

Oh and it's the fully Montey when it comes to bones:

Breast, Butt, Belly, Front Thigh, Rear Thigh, Calf (so you could actually use Daie's full hdtvagina.xml with the leg bones if you wanted).

Heck it even has Blabba's RM Scale Breast, and RM Scale Butt bones in it so you can scale those in the Citrus sections of Racemenu 3 ...

Funny i had an UNP body done aswell as the 7B body, thought i'd upload the 7B first and see how it fairs.

And the body was UUNP and the base shape too, but didn't have the extra bones though.

Sure go ahead and make a package (was going to do 7BO and UNPBO next), that way people can have it for whatever body they wanted with belly nodes and silders :D .

Still tweaking it abit though, noticed the labia extends past the body between the back of the vagina and butthole (weight problem) also may add abit more weights at certain areas to accommodate bigger schlongs.

ps. highlighted part of btn2k3's post for people with labia spasm.

I am terribly sorry, apparently when I copied over the new file, NMM didn't actually update it and forced the old file over it. The tattoos work, the only thing that I have to fix now is the spazm, which thank you for telling how to fix.

Question though,what skin textures are you using?

I am terribly sorry, apparently when I copied over the new file, NMM didn't actually update it and forced the old file over it. The tattoos work, the only thing that I have to fix now is the spazm, which thank you for telling how to fix.

Question though,what skin textures are you using?

I'm using custom textures made up of Real Girls, Mature skin (old version) and a touch of caramel skin.

So, now my female body setting is:

HDT 7B meshes from blabba + SRG textures from Seren4XX + this mod

"Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.1 + XPMSE v2.33 Collision XML"-s HDT files from Daiemonic

I must've done something horribly wrong, 'cause it works real well together (HDT for CBBE with Vagina for, mostly, reshaped UNP body, I mean).  :huh:

I have issues getting it to work. I use UN7B and i've downloaded XMSE and the vag from the page, though it does not seem to react. Anything i should be aware of?

UN7b is not 7b

That is true, but the UN7B bottom is the same as 7B  :) I got the all in one HDT which helped, though only semi working. It seems to work when it wants to and only half is open most of the time...

I used UUNP v1.10k as a reference (still need to add Seraphim/7BUNP v2 into UUNP but its pretty much done).

UUNP Special - With Groups.zip

In Bodyslide choose Unified UNP Special

Note 1: Currently there are no presets, so you will need to do the following: (update has group file for use with UUNP and CBAdvanced presets).

0. Open Bodyslide and set the "Output/Body" (top left corner) to "Unified UNP Special"

1. Flip the low weight slider for the body you want to 100 (use the preview option to make sure the low weight is how you want it).

2. Flip the high weight slider for the body you want to 100 (use the preview option to make sure the high weight is how you want it).

3. Click the Build Button (it will build the femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 files that you selected).

You can hold down the ctrl key and hit build and the 2 meshes will drop into the bodyslide main folder (use this to create bodies for custom races - you will need to move them to the correct folder for that custom race).

Note 2: Do not use 2 full body morphs at 100 on one side (it will not look good)

Note 3: The package outputs to 7b original, cleavage, bomb, natural, oppai (7b and unpb), demonfet, unp, unpb, unpc, unpk, unpsh, and a whole lot of others...

Note 4: You can further modify the shapes by combining a Full Body Morph (the UNP Shapes) along with using the area sliders from the CBBE side.

Example: You think Bomb's breast are to big on the high side... Use the breast slider and reduce them.

Or if you think they are not big enough use the SSH and SH to increase them.

to: Stevierage

You can tweak the bone weights on the base shape if you think the P bones are panted to far on the body, then save it back into the package (hell once you are done with any weight changes, you can throw it in your download section if you want to, I do not mind).

Edit - Thanks to Cell for pointing out what was needed I'm updating this to now include the UUNP and CBAdvanced presets (so if you have UUNP v1.10k installed you can select any of the presets in the drop down list and do a quick build with this package).

Now as far as building this into a different outfits/armors/clothing... well if the outfit covers up the labia then just use UUNP HDT to build the outfit as the extra labia mesh is not needed (as it's covered up).

Have fun

Something does not seems to work, but I do not know why....

Here are couple sceenshots. HDT does not seems to work. (I'm not an English speaker, cannot explain very well...) male npc isn't exactly pumping in vagina area, and some.. spike? shows up around thigh area. 

c0131052_54e01b6d3a66e.jpg

c0131052_54e01b82717c0.jpg

Here is my current MO loadout. 

c0131052_54e01b4a117bb.jpg

P.S Does anyone knows what might be causing that weird....broken shadow? dots? kind of thing on PC/NPC's body?

Updated file:

Small adjustment to weights.

Changed name of vag_n.dds to vag_msn.dds (probably pointless...) 

Thanks so much for this Stevie! I've been really looking forward to this release. :D

By the way, would you be willing to upload your rescaled SOS penis too? I read that you made the SOS penis smaller for better effect and it looked absolutely amazing in your GIFs. Thanks in advance ^__^

Change the size in MCM of SOS

post-33558-0-03328400-1423998760_thumb.png

Do I use BodySlide for this?

My file is not for bodyslide but btn2k3 files are.

Something does not seems to work, but I do not know why....

Here are couple sceenshots. HDT does not seems to work. (I'm not an English speaker, cannot explain very well...) male npc isn't exactly pumping in vagina area, and some.. spike? shows up around thigh area. 

c0131052_54e01b6d3a66e.jpg

c0131052_54e01b82717c0.jpg

Here is my current MO loadout. 

c0131052_54e01b4a117bb.jpg

P.S Does anyone knows what might be causing that weird....broken shadow? dots? kind of thing on PC/NPC's body?

Hmm that's a head scratcher, something is conflicting with something else, your textures look messed up on second screenshot (another body mod, cbbe perhaps??).

Try changing the position of the mod in the load order. (guessing here, i don't use MO)

I seem to be having problems similar to StonedLime. 

I decided to switch to SevenBase from CBBE just to try this mod, so I'm a bit fuzzy on the details. Stevierage, could you explain in more detail what I need to install and in what order?

Right now I have the following:

1. UNP Skin textures
  2. SevenBase Bombshell body 
  3. XPMSE 2.43 (Do I choose the normal Skeleton Rig Map or the BBP Skeleton Rig Map?)
  4. Which HDT package do I need??? I can't seem to find the clp2011 HDT All In One file you mention in your first post. I do have a HDT All In One by Daiemonic for their CBBE HDT vagina, but that's for XPMSE 2.14, I doubt that'll work, right? I'm just trying different things I can take off LL here...
  5. 7B HDT Vagina 1.0

I'm using Mod Organizer by the way.

I don't get any vagina physics, it also seems like the vagina texture is missing even though I've triplechecked and the files should be installed correctly.

Here's what I get:

post-300848-0-55441800-1424023409_thumb.jpg

post-300848-0-09677000-1424023410_thumb.jpg

The screenshots and gifs you made are amazing, by the way. :)

Thanks for sharing it with us :) and I want to let you know the nistringextradata is missing on the newly uploaded body meshes. I wanted to private message you but I can't for some reason.

Sorry i couldn't reply sooner as LL was offline for awhile.

Again sorry forgot to add the NiStringExtraData as someone mentioned, will update the file soon.

As for ppl not getting the textures to show up, i'm at a loss.

I've double checked and triple checked and can't see why they don't show.

I'll look at it again. 

Sigh.... I'm still having a texture issue, even with the newly uploaded file.

old version - working(?) HDT, broken texture.

new version - not-working HDT, broken texture.

P.S My apology to those who might feel offended by bestiality sceenshot. 

There are spoilers for that and even if you post SFW screenies a lot of people will not appreciate it, if you don't spoiler them.

[spoiler]yourimage[/spoiler]

Sorry i couldn't reply sooner as LL was offline for awhile.

Again sorry forgot to add the NiStringExtraData as someone mentioned, will update the file soon.

As for ppl not getting the textures to show up, i'm at a loss.

I've double checked and triple checked and can't see why they don't show.

I'll look at it again. 

I'm having the same problem with the textures but they do seem to appear when I add the vagina textures onto the female bodies, diffuse, normal and specular map.

Updated to 1.1 added the stringdata i had forgot to add in 1.0

I seem to be having problems similar to StonedLime. 

I decided to switch to SevenBase from CBBE just to try this mod, so I'm a bit fuzzy on the details. Stevierage, could you explain in more detail what I need to install and in what order?

Right now I have the following:

1. UNP Skin textures
  2. SevenBase Bombshell body 
  3. XPMSE 2.43 (Do I choose the normal Skeleton Rig Map or the BBP Skeleton Rig Map?)
  4. Which HDT package do I need??? I can't seem to find the clp2011 HDT All In One file you mention in your first post. I do have a HDT All In One by Daiemonic for their CBBE HDT vagina, but that's for XPMSE 2.14, I doubt that'll work, right? I'm just trying different things I can take off LL here...
  5. 7B HDT Vagina 1.0

I'm using Mod Organizer by the way.

I don't get any vagina physics, it also seems like the vagina texture is missing even though I've triplechecked and the files should be installed correctly.

Here's what I get:

attachicon.gif1.jpg

attachicon.gif2.jpg

The screenshots and gifs you made are amazing, by the way. :)

Physics should work now, looking into texture issue.

The HDT All in One from Daiemonic is the same one from clp2011 'AIO' and should still work with XPMSE 2.43+

Thanks for sharing it with us :) and I want to let you know the nistringextradata is missing on the newly uploaded body meshes. I wanted to private message you but I can't for some reason.

Thx for letting me know about the missing string data.

I had PM's turned off from awhile ago, was getting some weird requests...

I'm having the same problem, doesn't work for me : (

Realistic force: check

XPMSE: check

HDT Vagina: check

HDT Physics: check

==> No texture / no animation

(using MO / ECE / don't use Havok physic object)

My textures arent showing up even though theyre in the right place.

Looking into it.

umm the textures work fine for me just dont have the animation my guess was because I didnt have havok object so I downloaded it but have yet to try it out. So the havok object is a requirement ? 

Physics should work now.

As for Havok object, yes and no as a requirment.

No: since the vagina is added through string data it will have collisions all the time, while breasts, butt, belly, etc will not.

Yes: if you want the collisions to work for everything (breasts, butt, etc).

You can use the AIO from Daiemonic's mod

I think the new version has some problems, the previous version worked fine, but with the update there doesnt seem to be anymore physic around labia region anymore.

Fixed physics should work now.

Sigh.... I'm still having a texture issue, even with the newly uploaded file.

old version - working(?) HDT, broken texture.

c0131052_54e1918167603.jpg

new version - not-working HDT, broken texture.

c0131052_54e191869a764.jpg

P.S My apology to those who might feel offended by bestiality sceenshot. 

ps, is that a dog in your first screenshot, if so, how did you get the dog penis to work with physics?

I'm guessing the texture issue might be to do with MO, as it seems ppl that are reporting the problem are using MO.

I don't use MO, mostly i do manual installs unless it has alot of options, i use NMM.

Maybe someone that uses MO and has more experience can shade a light on this pls.

Try to manual install the textures to see if that helps, (drag and drop the texture folder into the Data folder).

Turn on mip mapping in the skyrimprefs.ini file or you might not see the vagina skin in game...

Let see... how to word that.

Turn on Mip Mapping in the Skyrim Preferences INI file (this is located in the \my documents\my games\skyrim\ folder on your computer, not in the steam folder).

Under the "[DISPLAY]" option make sure the "iTexMipMapSkip" is set to 0

[display]
iTexMipMapSkip=0

Individuals that use the Trepleen CBBE setup had a similar issue where the textures would not show up even though the files were in the proper location.

I hope that helps some of you.