[Obsolete] SevenBase HDT Vagina and HDT Creatures

View File

[Obsolete] 7B HDT Vagina v1.43 and HDT Creatures v1.1

I don't update/support this mod any more.

Please use either

AIO Animated Vagina or Bodyslide

Required:XPMSE 2.43+

Things to note:

Choose your version

v1.43a Has Breasts, Butt and Belly weights from

Blabba's HDT Body.
v1.43b Has Breasts, Butt and Belly weights from UN7B HDT Body.

Download 'My Files 3' and overwrite.

Some animations will look good with the vagina (depends on viewpoint/angle of the camera) while others not so good.
Play around with adjustments of character and/or schlong and also equip/unequip HDT Havok Object (assign it to a shortcut key) can help to get better results.

Please Read:

There is an issue with textures where the vagina mesh points to the body textures instead of the vagina.
The only work around(s) atm are as follows:-
1. Download UN7B textures. Take note: does not fully cover the vagina mesh.
2. Use Photoshop, GiMP or paint.net and add the png's to the body.
3. Use Texture Blender and add the vagina.png's I've provided on Download page to the body textures (Recommended).

How to install:

Read Here (Kudos to Asrienda for the instructions)

New Update:

Added HDT Creatures v1.1

Go here for more info

HDT Creatures

Old update:

Added 'My Files 3'.

UUNP Special for BodySlide 2.

Added new Wolf and Dog HDT (you need to manually add the HDTwolf.xml to the appropriate Nif files)

GiFs:

Warning bestiality

Credits:
Groovtama (XPMSE)
Sevennity (Sevenbase)
Leito86, GECK.O & remymartin1986 (3D Labia and textures)
Daiemonic (Vagina.xml)
HydrogensaysHDT (HDT)
clp2011 (HDT All in one)
BringTheNoise/Cell (Unified BodySlide)
Gerra6 (Mesh Rigger)
TheOniNinja (Wolf/Dog Skeleton)
Leito86 (Creature meshes and awesome animations)
FlyingToaster (Creature meshes)
LordEscobar (Creatures meshes)
Bad Dog (Creatures meshes)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/13/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    XPMSE 2.43+
  • Special Edition Compatible

I downloaded this and tried it. Running SG female renewal, the texture stands out a bit but...my main problem with this is the fact that the tattoos from RaceMenu plugin do not show up when naked with this body.Could you fix that please?

Uploaded a new file, hopefully will fix the tattoos.

Can't help with textures, you may need to adjust it with photoshop, gimp etc yourself.

It works fine, but, yeah, have some wobble here and there. I think it needs some weight correction or something.  :huh: I think to try other vagina HDT setting.

Great work, btw. I feel so happy..., like I just get 10 year old, today is my birthday and all presents is so great for some reason.  :sleepy:

Of course, a better looking version of this comes out for UNP. And on 7B no less, which I hate even more then UNP. sad face =(.  It looks soo good, on such a bad body.  Would you ever consider doing this for other bodies, you know, something with bodyslide. Maybe CITRUS?

Your body is hidious, what kind of women have you seen naked if you think this looks remotely realistic or good. Also, the vagina flaps in the wind. I like the vagina model though, much better than the one for CBBE.

kx3Z6Px.jpg

Of course, a better looking version of this comes out for UNP. And on 7B no less, which I hate even more then UNP. sad face =(.  It looks soo good, on such a bad body.  Would you ever consider doing this for other bodies, you know, something with bodyslide. Maybe CITRUS?

Your body is hidious, what kind of women have you seen naked if you think this looks remotely realistic or good. Also, the vagina flaps in the wind. I like the vagina model though, much better than the one for CBBE.

Wait a second. Maybe I misread your post (apologies if I did) but did you seriously just download a mod for a body you knew you hated than proceeded to complain about the body despite knowing you already hated it?

That's like me downloading those hyper-breast meshes than complaining on their forum thread that I don't like colossal breasts. I mean what were you expecting? If you don't like sevenbase bodies than don't download sevenbase bodies.

Which HDT preset are you using?
I'm getting the wobble as well so I'm guessing you need the specific HDT preset seeing as i have the skeleton up to date.

I'm going to try some other presets and see if I solve the wobble, will share if I do.

Also on a side note, changing HDT preset will mean I have to ditch the equipment HDT physics (weapons and quivers), can anyone point me in a direction where you can apply that yourself?

Of course, a better looking version of this comes out for UNP. And on 7B no less, which I hate even more then UNP. sad face =(. It looks soo good, on such a bad body. Would you ever consider doing this for other bodies, you know, something with bodyslide. Maybe CITRUS?

Not sure if serious or trolling...

You totally missed the point of Sevenbase : it's supposed to look like an amazon body style, tough/sexy/curvy. It does not brand itself as ultra real-life realistic body I don't know where you've heard that.

CBBE has less polygons than UNP and therefore more chances to look blocky compared to UNP.

You know why we like UNP and it's series of bodies like 7B? Because we get not only high quality textures and armors in mass but also great stuff like what the author uploaded here.

If not for bodyslide many people would have forgotten about CBBE. You say 7B is hidious but why do you come here then? Just like a user above me said, just don't download if you know you gonna hate it, it's silly really!

If you're not happy with something that was clear on its title and description, why don't you start modding and do it on your citrus body?

The tattoos still don't work D:. I really want to use this, please try to fix it!

I use Remodelled armor, which has a nice HDT work-over of 7B bombshell body, and the tattoos work fine on it.Can I perhaps just "cut" the model out with nifskope and then put it on the body I use?

Hey, i get this problemarrow-10x10.png when using your mod

there are 3 things that arent working properly:

1) I have no textures..

2) Only the right sidearrow-10x10.png of the vagina will animate

3) If i edit Schlong using the Hotkeys assigned with SOS to bend Schlong up or down the vagina stops animating, and returnsarrow-10x10.png to its "natural" state...

Any helparrow-10x10.png on the textures and how to get the animation to work properly?

I am using HDT Physics 14.28(atleast thats what NMM says)

I am using 7Base body

I have XPMSE V.243

Would appreciate any helparrow-10x10.png or tips.

also added a Screenshotarrow-10x10.png showingarrow-10x10.png how only right sidearrow-10x10.png animates and the missing textures.

post-134028-0-96465600-1423887903_thumb.jpg

Stealth Edit:

Stevierage's UNP HDT Vagina 1.43b.7z - Stevie's bone weights in a bodyslide format.

UUNP Special (03-12-15).7z - Cell's Bone weights from UUNP v1.10o

Both now have the correct name for the SliderSets folder (had it as SlidersSets) previously... me and my typing (usually I have to proof read a post 2 or 3 times to fix that shit).

Labia wobble is do to the hdt file the havok object points to and HDT going nuts (might want to check your hdt.log in the skse folder to see if it is being spam'd with errors).... Some XML's cause body parts to spaz out from time to time.

As for the one that downloaded S7B and doesn't like S7B... duh

To Stevierage

Nice Job on this...

I started a project similar to this a couple of months back (adding a labia to a UNP body type) and ended up making UUNP.

I do like how you decided not to add the Belly weight (as a jiggling belly is something I don't like on my females).

Oh and I tested it in a Demonfet shape cause... :ph34r:

Edit:

If you want I can build a UUNP Package out of this, since I used a 7B Bomb as the original body to create UUNP (well the plus side is UN7B, but what the hell).

Then people could have this in over 35 different UNP shapes along with all of the CBBE side Body Sliders.

Oh yeah I looked at someone's post in the CBBE thread that said they didn't want a working vagina for UNP users...oops so sorry Germ (it would probably take me a day or less).

Hmmm I wonder if Cell would be up for adding it to the UUNP set that is going to end up on the Bodyslide page on Nexus in a week or so?

Well anyway... Here is a combo of your P bone weight painting, labia mesh, and a special version of the UUNP base body (Cell tweaked out the wrist, ankle, and neck seams to completely match CBBE on the base shape side, and the bone weighting stands up to various poses and animations).

The Body is set as the first mesh (so it will work with Expired's RM overlays), and the NiStringExtra data is pointed to the hdtvagina.xml.

UUNP Special.7z - note this is just the base shape, and not a true bodyslide package (yet).

Just let me know and I can build a full package that will work with the next release of UUNP.

Oh and it's the fully Montey when it comes to bones:

Breast, Butt, Belly, Front Thigh, Rear Thigh, Calf (so you could actually use Daie's full hdtvagina.xml with the leg bones if you wanted).

Heck it even has Blabba's RM Scale Breast, and RM Scale Butt bones in it so you can scale those in the Citrus sections of Racemenu 3 ...

Hey, i get this problemarrow-10x10.png when using your mod

there are 3 things that arent working properly:

1) I have no textures..

2) Only the right sidearrow-10x10.png of the vagina will animate

3) If i edit Schlong using the Hotkeys assigned with SOS to bend Schlong up or down the vagina stops animating, and returnsarrow-10x10.png to its "natural" state...

Any helparrow-10x10.png on the textures and how to get the animation to work properly?

I am using HDT Physics 14.28(atleast thats what NMM says)

I am using 7Base body

I have XPMSE V.243

Would appreciate any helparrow-10x10.png or tips.

also added a Screenshotarrow-10x10.png showingarrow-10x10.png how only right sidearrow-10x10.png animates and the missing textures.

I'm having the same issue as well. I'm not sure how to fix it.