8 hours ago, Thelasvegasenigma said:

Hey guys, I'm having trouble with the Wolfhorn Ranch quest line. Jeff has brought me back out to breed (the second time I believe) but that bighorner has despawned. Thanks to CASM my most recent saves are all after he seems missing. I tried to continue by moving Buck and breeding with him but then Jeff does not recognize me as bred. I would rather not use a couple hour old save and redo everything. Any ideas? Anyone know Jeff's Bighorner ref id? Couldn't find those ref id's on the mod page.

Buck is the bighorner is Goodsprings, probably why it didnt work, its been a while since i played but maybe try Texas Red - XX009B05

As for having to reload, yes you probably will have to.  I've had multiple quests screw up with npc disappearing, usually due to the ragdoll after sex, they fall through the floor never to be seen again lol, so as tedious as it is, you should probably get into the habit of saving before sex, or at least save a lot more often.

9 hours ago, Thelasvegasenigma said:

Hey guys, I'm having trouble with the Wolfhorn Ranch quest line. Jeff has brought me back out to breed (the second time I believe) but that bighorner has despawned. Thanks to CASM my most recent saves are all after he seems missing. I tried to continue by moving Buck and breeding with him but then Jeff does not recognize me as bred. I would rather not use a couple hour old save and redo everything. Any ideas? Anyone know Jeff's Bighorner ref id? Couldn't find those ref id's on the mod page.

The way I got through that was just saving before the breeding closing the game if it disapears and then relaunching it repeat if disapears again I know its annoying but I remember someone saying that it was a engine bug or something like that

2 hours ago, Hatoc123 said:

The way I got through that was just saving before the breeding closing the game if it disapears and then relaunching it repeat if disapears again I know its annoying but I remember someone saying that it was a engine bug or something like that

Yeah thank you for the reply. I ended up getting the id's by reloading a far prior save and selecting the actor to get the ref id. prid ref id and moveto player would not bring him. Enabling and resurrecting didn't work either. I used gbo to get the base id and disabled him and used player place at me to finally get him back and working lol finished that episode just posting what I did in case anyone else gets stuck without the ref or base id's.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey I have a problem here, I updated the NVSE after that it seems that all Npcs related to Fertile breeder disappeared, I start a new game, just some are missing, after playing a while(not sure how) they just completely disappear, placed fences and objects still in the game though....

however, when I open the Vortex, with keeps appears the "script extended plugin error" saying its incompatible during query

27 minutes ago, Encon4 said:

Hey I have a problem here, I updated the NVSE after that it seems that all Npcs related to Fertile breeder disappeared, I start a new game, just some are missing, after playing a while(not sure how) they just completely disappear, placed fences and objects still in the game though....

however, when I open the Vortex, with keeps appears the "script extended plugin error" saying its incompatible during query

I am not aware of that error message, but disappearing actors is a known bug in Sexout. You will need to go back to the moment before the first actor started disappearing.

• 4 months later...
15 hours ago, VaunWolfe said:

Is there a way to unequip the nude body that comes from the ray gun from the npc?

You can easily use console commands for that. If you use "ShowInventory" the newly equipped nude outfit should be at the very bottom of the shown inventory list, you can unequip or remove it using another console command (either "Unequip" or "RemoveItem")

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ranchi said:

I can't find related objects in game, anyone knows why? thx

Input `ismodloaded` in console, and it shows `Mod loaded`

Then I input `prid xx0016dc` then error happens...

image.thumb.png.bef3baeba1e72551276e683fadee5344.png

XX should be the mods loadorder number (hexidecimal)

10 minutes ago, Hatoc123 said:

should be 46 so the Priority on the list

no. 2E would be correct, were it not for the fact that the plugin list isn't sorted properly. the 'bold' plugins will superseed the none-bold plugins. so most likely Fertile breeder will be 1F or something...

On 6/5/2022 at 6:48 PM, dborg2 said:

no. 2E would be correct, were it not for the fact that the plugin list isn't sorted properly. the 'bold' plugins will superseed the none-bold plugins. so most likely Fertile breeder will be 1F or something...

Ah gotcha

• 1 month later...

image.png.4c138fff6e53fc806817521d73b9e3a7.pngHi all, I'm having a little issue here. I have my fertility settings all the way up, and have set pregnancy settings to "All creatures", but no matter what i try, i never get pregnant from NPCs added by Fertile breeder. I'm too stupid to understand what the console is telling me, So can have some help? Thanks guys!

13 minutes ago, c1Gigantrader said:

image.png.4c138fff6e53fc806817521d73b9e3a7.pngHi all, I'm having a little issue here. I have my fertility settings all the way up, and have set pregnancy settings to "All creatures", but no matter what i try, i never get pregnant from NPCs added by Fertile breeder. I'm too stupid to understand what the console is telling me, So can have some help? Thanks guys!

it seems like Sexout Spunk is producing a lot of errors. I'd suggest asking there.

• 2 weeks later...

Aight so I'm having trouble with martin not accepting the bighorners I'm getting from buck. He'll accept every other companions but despite having 3 I never have the option to even turn them into him. They aren't from any other bighorner either. Anyone have any ideas or can someone get me the quest stage to start the farm at least since that's basically what I want to do anyway?

On 7/27/2022 at 1:07 PM, z0r2 said:

Aight so I'm having trouble with martin not accepting the bighorners I'm getting from buck. He'll accept every other companions but despite having 3 I never have the option to even turn them into him. They aren't from any other bighorner either. Anyone have any ideas or can someone get me the quest stage to start the farm at least since that's basically what I want to do anyway?

Hmmm... I recall there being some issue with gendered offspring. Try getting a pup that is guaranteed to be a male, you can slide those odds around in the Sexout Pregnancy MCM

On 7/31/2022 at 11:19 AM, pepertje said:

Hmmm... I recall there being some issue with gendered offspring. Try getting a pup that is guaranteed to be a male, you can slide those odds around in the Sexout Pregnancy MCM

Every pup i've had so far has been male actually. I tried to get a female to see if that would change anything but had no luck on that.

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Brokokass said:

Hi, i'm a bit confused.

Do I need to download the maternity clothes on the Pregnency page since I already have SCR installed and the maternity clothes on the Pregnency webpage overwrite those in the SCR file?

you need the Maternity Clothes. SCR needs to overwrite those (fixes to some meshes)