Hi, I was hoping somebody might be able to help out.

I am currently trying to do the Bloatfly quest in freeside.

Spunk is working, pregnancy is (theoretically) working as I have self scanned and have both semen in the character, ova, and fertility cycle/rates. I have all forms of pregnancy activated.

However, I simple cannot get the quest to knock me up with the Bloatfly - with or without Jet, and using any of the dialogue options.

Can anyone assist?

51 minutes ago, JustAnotherStormborn said:

Hi, I was hoping somebody might be able to help out.

I am currently trying to do the Bloatfly quest in freeside.

Spunk is working, pregnancy is (theoretically) working as I have self scanned and have both semen in the character, ova, and fertility cycle/rates. I have all forms of pregnancy activated.

However, I simple cannot get the quest to knock me up with the Bloatfly - with or without Jet, and using any of the dialogue options.

Can anyone assist?

Yeah... bloatfly pregnancies are (no pun intended) buggy at best. If you even got the Fertile breeder perk and that still doesn't do the trick, feel free to visit the debug character just outside of Goodsprings.

install ALL the mods in that tutorial in order listed, and you will resolve the pregnant bodies and all other problems you might not know you currently have. Install over what you have. Then install the special mods (for this mods afterwards or reinstall for proper overwrite) and you will be golden. Or should be at least

On 11/5/2018 at 9:23 AM, dborg2 said:

The esp warning is just that, a warning. A missing master is something else. Do you have Maternity Pack Overkill installed and have that *esp* above that of Fertile Breeder?

i have it installed yes, (i'm gonna be real i'm new to modding) so im not sure whats up

3 hours ago, ColeIsWolf said:

i have it installed yes, (i'm gonna be real i'm new to modding) so im not sure whats up

One thing is the order of the esm/esp in the mod manager. You didn't mention if you adjusted or had the load order correct. 

Watch some videos using FNVedit and install it and run it with all your mods. If your load order is acceptable (generally) it will go through to the end, if there is some issues you will get a prompt that you need to fix, go back and do it again until it runs through the starting process. A good way to be sure the load order is correct. Gopher  a  YouTube personality has some good modding videos and more importantly he takes time to explain it as well.

• 1 month later...
On 9/15/2018 at 9:41 PM, RitualClarity said:

I've updated the intro of SMMP to make sure that people can see that it needs to be fully updated with the current files from the authors of the mods that are provided.  I haven't had FNV installed and the compilation don't seem to be used to any great degree so I am not sure if I will continue keeping that up (or more precise... update it ) or remove it with a small easier to maintain tutorial with links to the needed files which then can be turned over to the community (recently working on a project with Fallout 4 AAF mod and using Google Docs, perhaps something like I have been toying with this)  Truth be told those working on the mods that this is covers... are too dam busy updating it. for me to keep up.. lol.

Thoughts? Please take any responses to this over here :D

This method doesnt work either. Not many are knowledgeable in patching files either. I wish the mega pack modder would fix his files. Or your mod did not rely on a package which is never going to be fixed. it breaks the game , his files do. I have always played your mods. i dont understand why this is not working now.  Oh, Darn. I am on TTW this time. Probably would work fine for New Vegas, Right?

After un installing Fertile breeder, The Mega mod for maternity clothes did work.  Then I thought the problem might be the alt start mod. so I unchecked that esp. Re installed fertile breeder. and once again a freeze on the load screen, (Loan Wanderer Image). Without the Fertile Breeder mod It starts fine. i am so Bummed. I cant Play with Jade. :(

2 hours ago, Soulbringer1 said:

This method doesnt work either. Not many are knowledgeable in patching files either. I wish the mega pack modder would fix his files. Or your mod did not rely on a package which is never going to be fixed. it breaks the game , his files do. I have always played your mods. i dont understand why this is not working now.  Oh, Darn. I am on TTW this time. Probably would work fine for New Vegas, Right?

After un installing Fertile breeder, The Mega mod for maternity clothes did work.  Then I thought the problem might be the alt start mod. so I unchecked that esp. Re installed fertile breeder. and once again a freeze on the load screen, (Loan Wanderer Image). Without the Fertile Breeder mod It starts fine. i am so Bummed. I cant Play with Jade. :(

Chance is my mod's a bit outdated. I'll update asap, should be up later today.

5 hours ago, pepertje said:

Chance is my mod's a bit outdated. I'll update asap, should be up later today.

Bless you. :)    I just woke up and checked here. I knew you would get back to me.  My first thought (after some sleep), was how TTW peeps said that quite a few mods were not working with their new programming. Again, Thanks.  

15 hours ago, Soulbringer1 said:
  1.  This method doesnt work either.
  2. Not many are knowledgeable in patching files either.
  3. I wish the mega pack modder would fix his files.
  4. Or your mod did not rely on a package which is never going to be fixed.
  5. it breaks the game ,
  6. his files do.
  7. I have always played your mods. i dont understand why this is not working now.  Oh, Darn. I am on TTW this time. Probably would work fine for New Vegas, Right?

1. It does... to a degree as designed. It works.
  2. Patching files isn't hard... Just install the newer files after you install the base or files needing to be patched. In this case SMMP needs to be installed first. Then install all the other mods for FB OVER IT and accept when prompted to overwrite.
  3. These aren't my files to fix
  4. That you have to take up with the author of the mods included in SMMP. Again remember to install whatever they have over the files included in SMMP and accept overwrite.
  5. If you do things wrong, yes.
  6. Nobody that has experience in modding or with using these mods have reported any issues with SMMP.  Only those that don't have experience have. I have encouraged and even begged the authors to take a good look over the files given and they have DIRECT access to me where I will respond quickly. I am here almost daily. I will respond to any issues they bring up with my compilation.
  7. They don't work likely due to you doing something wrong.. having a TTW setup without the proper resources installed.. that could cause serious issues ;)

SMMP is nothing more than a collection of the included mods (listed) into one file which can be downloaded. Then you download and install the various listed mods as needed over the SMMP and accept overwrite. Not rocket science. Not difficult and mentioned on the page.

It can't be kept up to 120% current as there are massive changes done on these files daily and if not one mod someone else is doing update es to another one. It is a quick base to get someone up and running with the file needed . Previous people would omit critical files and cause great difficulties. Now they have those files just not the most current one.

Any one of the authors being included in this compilation can request to be removed or even have the entire thing scrapped if they desire. Nobody has asked or desired that. It is only present at the grace and permission of those that have their assets included in SMMP.

1 hour ago, RitualClarity said:
  1. It does... to a degree as designed. It works.
  2. Patching files isn't hard... Just install the newer files after you install the base or files needing to be patched. In this case SMMP needs to be installed first. Then install all the other mods for FB OVER IT and accept when prompted to overwrite.
  3. These aren't my files to fix
  4. That you have to take up with the author of the mods included in SMMP. Again remember to install whatever they have over the files included in SMMP and accept overwrite.
  5. If you do things wrong, yes.
  6. Nobody that has experience in modding or with using these mods have reported any issues with SMMP.  Only those that don't have experience have. I have encouraged and even begged the authors to take a good look over the files given and they have DIRECT access to me where I will respond quickly. I am here almost daily. I will respond to any issues they bring up with my compilation.
  7. They don't work likely due to you doing something wrong.. having a TTW setup without the proper resources installed.. that could cause serious issues ;)

SMMP is nothing more than a collection of the included mods (listed) into one file which can be downloaded. Then you download and install the various listed mods as needed over the SMMP and accept overwrite. Not rocket science. Not difficult and mentioned on the page.

It can't be kept up to 120% current as there are massive changes done on these files daily and if not one mod someone else is doing update es to another one. It is a quick base to get someone up and running with the file needed . Previous people would omit critical files and cause great difficulties. Now they have those files just not the most current one.

Any one of the authors being included in this compilation can request to be removed or even have the entire thing scrapped if they desire. Nobody has asked or desired that. It is only present at the grace and permission of those that have their assets included in SMMP.

I got SMMP working . The issue is actually with Fertile Breeder. He said he was going to fix it today. Said maybee his files were a little out of date. I am trying to use it in TTW. So I am patiently waiting. Thanks for your help . :)

7 minutes ago, Soulbringer1 said:

I got SMMP working . The issue is actually with Fertile Breeder. He said he was going to fix it today. Said maybee his files were a little out of date. I am trying to use it in TTW. So I am patiently waiting. Thanks for your help . :)

There was recently a problem with TTW and Sexout and perhaps it might be a problem with this mod as well due to the changes made.

Thank you for the feedback on SMMP.  I don't have it installed and need reliable feedback when there is an issue.  In your case it would have to be verified by dBorg2 or Peperje or someone like that so I could get the info needed to do the needed update to the compilation.

12 hours ago, Soulbringer1 said:

Here's updated versions of all .esp's, simply saved to hopefully make them realize there's a newer version of MPO to work with. Let me know if it works. If it does, I'll roll out an update wave

FBCaptured.esp

FBDCBreeder.esp

FBFarm.esp

FBJade.esp

FBZeta.esp

Fertile Breeder.esp

37 minutes ago, Soulbringer1 said:

Working on it Right now.

It is still freezing up on load screen with lone wanderer. Here is my load order. 

Edit: I was just thinking, What if you unmark them as esm and leave as esp, move down towards thee bottom. I know I was having Problems with Boston Breeder in FO 4 . I moved to position right above my Scrap Mods and it worked like a charm.

TTW-Load-Order_12-14-18.txt

43 minutes ago, Soulbringer1 said:

Working on it Right now.

I figured out what the problem may be. it does not have all the TTW master files . Has not been Fully Converted. I checked in Edit and it only has  New vegas,Sexout and SCR, And Pregnancy. With their New Programing, Might Need to list All the files as the masters. 

I Figured it out Kind of. I did narrow it down to the right file at least.   The DCBreeder is the culprit. I disabled them all and enabled one by one. The final file was DCBreeder. That is the one causing the Load Screen Lock. I hope you can Fix it.  Might have to wait for them to come out with the New Converter Files though. BUT, At least I can Play With Jade Now.  :) If you ever need any testing done I am Available. IO love Your Work.

• 1 month later...

@pepertje

Quick question.

What the fuck is wrong with your Deathclaw?20190127014302_1.jpg.8f1f33ae2bf00c6ac2a6927215b12e9d.jpg

Duke started running around the Mojave Outpost and broke free, finally, and I think he's about halfway to Nipton. Absolute madlad.

Side, unrelated note - Veronica and Cass pregnancies are strange. After they do the dirty deeds, Veronica always deletes whatever clothes she had previously and equips standard Combat armor. I can't remember what happens to Cass.

I know you've probably got your hands full with FBDCBreeder and it's ability to destroy the game (I hoped my research helped there!), so no pressure, but just pointing it out. Maybe it's a problem with my installation.

Take care! 

EDIT: Duke came back. I have no idea where he went. Probably chatting up some hot female Deathclaw. Good for him.

6 hours ago, angledglass said:

@pepertje

Quick question.

What the fuck is wrong with your Deathclaw?20190127014302_1.jpg.8f1f33ae2bf00c6ac2a6927215b12e9d.jpg

Duke started running around the Mojave Outpost and broke free, finally, and I think he's about halfway to Nipton. Absolute madlad.

Side, unrelated note - Veronica and Cass pregnancies are strange. After they do the dirty deeds, Veronica always deletes whatever clothes she had previously and equips standard Combat armor. I can't remember what happens to Cass.

I know you've probably got your hands full with FBDCBreeder and it's ability to destroy the game (I hoped my research helped there!), so no pressure, but just pointing it out. Maybe it's a problem with my installation.

Take care! 

EDIT: Duke came back. I have no idea where he went. Probably chatting up some hot female Deathclaw. Good for him.

The running away thing is native to FNV. NPCs just tend to enjoy running away to who knows where. It's a fairly well known and reported bug.

I think Cass and Veronica's outfit swaps are remnants from before MPO came out and most of the clothing sets got full preg support, so they needed something else to change to. If that's really the case, I can't say.

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Deliriousgod1 said:

hey so i get its been a while since this mod was on anyone's  radar but i have the mods required and the mod itself installed with nexus mod manager but i cant get the game to even get to the menu screen without it crashing anyway i could fix this or am i fucked 

Usually you get unending load screen, when you miss a requirements.

Can you pm me your load order (and if possibe, your installation order too)

• 4 weeks later...

Getting an infinite black screen trying to load into old mormon fort. possibly tied to dr. wolfe for some reason? all i know is the game also freaks out and freezes when I try to move dr wolfe to my character anywhere else.

Load order: 

Spoiler

FalloutNV

DeadMoney

Honest Hearts

OldWorldBlues

LonesomeRoad

GunRunnersArsenal

Fallout 3

Anchorage

The Pitt

BrokenSteel