Sorry for asking if this has already been answered, but is there a way speed up gestation to just 3-7 days or instant birth through command?

I'm not sure if this is an error in the game, but for the deathclaw mission, the medical scanner says it'll take 4000+ in-game hours for birth. I'm playing specifically for the mod story at this point and not for roleplay or free roaming/regular playthrough, especially with the short time I have to play games these days, so continuously activating wait time in-game for 24 hours 150+ times may be a bit much.

I'd appreciate it Very much if there is a way. Thanks. :3

30 minutes ago, Lolz.of.extreme.measures said:

Sorry for asking if this has already been answered, but is there a way speed up gestation to just 3-7 days or instant birth through command?

I'm not sure if this is an error in the game, but for the deathclaw mission, the medical scanner says it'll take 4000+ in-game hours for birth. I'm playing specifically for the mod story at this point and not for roleplay or free roaming/regular playthrough, especially with the short time I have to play games these days, so continuously activating wait time in-game for 24 hours 150+ times may be a bit much.

I'd appreciate it Very much if there is a way. Thanks. :3

In the MCM menu for Sexout Pregnancy, go to Pregnancy Options and there should be a slider for pregnancy duration. Crank it down to 3% and the eggs should come out in a couple of days.

Oh! It still doesn't seem to be working. I couldn't upload the Overkill Maternity pack either. It says 'Something seems to have gone wrong' and crashes. 
I'll post the load order in a spoiler. 

Spoiler

FalloutNV.esm
TribalPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
Fertile Breeder.esp
FBCaptured.esp
FBFarm.esp
FCOMaster.esm
Primary Needs HUD.esm
SexoutSpunk.esp
SexoutLust - pHUD.esp
FCO - Afterschool Special.esp
FCO - Saxons Quest Collection.esp
FCO - OHSB NPC Edits.esp
FCO - Russell.esp
FCO - The New Bison Steve.esp
FCO - Project Brazil.esp
FCO - NPC Changes.esp
FCO - Beyond Boulder Dome.esp

Total active plugins: 30
Total plugins: 30

You are missing Maternity Pack Overkill, SmallerTalk and ModConfigurationMenu.

Considering the amount of mods you are missing, I'm gonnna go as far as guess you also haven't followed the InstallationGuide for Sexout Common Resources.

3 minutes ago, Roykun said:

Okay, So, I've made a second attempt. But whenever I try to download the Zipfile for Maternity overkill pack, the FMM just crashes straight away. Do I really require that mod if I don't use the TwoTale mod?

Yes, MPO is required.

So, is there any way to upload the mod to FMM? Each time I attempt to do so, it crashes. Saying something went wrong. 

I've added the loadorder. Perhaps I've done something wrong again? 
And yes, I did follow the instructions with the SCR Folder.

Spoiler

FalloutNV.esm
TribalPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutTryout.esm
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
SexoutSpunk.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp
Smalltalk.esp

Total active plugins: 22
Total plugins: 23

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Mr. Wick said:

@pepertje Im having an issue where when I try to speak to Nate, for example,    It zooms in for a split second and then back out and cant "talk" to him?

That means that he has no GREETING topic to give you. This is usually the case when the dialogue conditions don't line up. I'll take a quick peek at GECK to see what the conditions are for any of his greetings.

13 minutes ago, pepertje said:

That means that he has no GREETING topic to give you. This is usually the case when the dialogue conditions don't line up. I'll take a quick peek at GECK to see what the conditions are for any of his greetings.

thank you for looking into it, I stopped trying and moved to FB Captured and now im getting the problem with "The Garden", after the first "breeding session" with the plants, and told you need to befriend lily, next time she comes in the room,   The Gardener and her have the same issue, Im probably doing something wrong rip :classic_unsure:

1 hour ago, Mr. Wick said:

@pepertje Im having an issue where when I try to speak to Nate, for example,    It zooms in for a split second and then back out and cant "talk" to him?

I need you to verify the following conditions:

1: [GetIsID FB6Nate == 1] (This one should definitely match up

2: [GetStage XX0010DA] == 30]

3 minutes ago, pepertje said:

I need you to verify the following conditions:

1: [GetIsID FB6Nate == 1] (This one should definitely match up

2: [GetStage XX0010DA] == 30]

Okay, will do, its just I am terrible when it comes to fallout modding and this verify you speak of blew over my head :classic_huh:

3 minutes ago, Mr. Wick said:

Okay, will do, its just I am terrible when it comes to fallout modding and this verify you speak of blew over my head :classic_huh:

Use the tilde key ~ to open console. From there, use the console command "GetStage <QuestID>" to figure out which stage a quest is on. Use the ID listed above, but be sure to replace the XX with Fertile Breeder's Load Index, which you can find by selecting anything added (most easily NPC's) by the mod. If you need to set the stage to something else, ise the command "SetStage <QuestID> <Stage>"

Do not type in the "" symbols and <> symbols.

1 minute ago, pepertje said:

Use the tilde key ~ to open console. From there, use the console command "GetStage " to figure out which stage a quest is on. Use the ID listed above, but be sure to replace the XX with Fertile Breeder's Load Index, which you can find by selecting anything added (most easily NPC's) by the mod. If you need to set the stage to something else, ise the command "SetStage "

okay, had a feeling it was ingame, I was just making sure, trying now

16 minutes ago, pepertje said:

Use the tilde key ~ to open console. From there, use the console command "GetStage " to figure out which stage a quest is on. Use the ID listed above, but be sure to replace the XX with Fertile Breeder's Load Index, which you can find by selecting anything added (most easily NPC's) by the mod. If you need to set the stage to something else, ise the command "SetStage "

Okay I checked the stage and set it to 30 for Nate, and it works now, Sooo Thank You!,    but I feel im gonna have issues with other quests like the Garden one.

4 hours ago, wolfmanjoe4 said:

So, whats in these update waves?

Sometimes there's a small thing I fix or I forget to roll out an update. In some cases a small update in one plugin can completely break another plugin. Update waves are to prevent those situations.

In this case, the reason was a serious bug in FBZeta that prevented doors aboard Zeta from being opened. Only updating Zeta would get people a freeze on main menu, because of a small change in another plugin.