Tried it out i believe i installed everything, but the animations arent working. She just seems to float inside the bighorn and dclaw.

If you have installed pose mods such as "For A Few Poses More", Sexout animations won't work. Make sure you don't have any of these mods activated in your load order.

I can confirm this mod being incompatible with Spunk. For some reason Fertile Breeder overrides SexoutNG version, and makes it think it's 2.7.88. Hopefully you can get it sorted out soon because I really want to try out your mod!

Confirmed as well. Same issue. Even with FertileBreeder loading last spunk still doesnt like it and closes down. Without FB spunk works fine. 

Hope the mod dev can sort that out id love to try this FertileBreeder mod!

INCOMPATIBILITIES

-Version 0.1 had an incompatibility with Spunk. V0.2 hopefully not. If it does, let me know.

​The issue remains, atleast for me, Spunk 0.88 and regardless of load order it didn't make a difference.

Tried both versions of SexoutNG: 2.9.91 and 2.9.92b1. NX15 and NVSE 4.6.2 installed.

nlBVShm.png

fVaD9Fy.png

​With Fertile Breeder.esp deleted from my load order all is good in the console and the above message doesn't show.

v9R6XRo.png

Something in Fertile Breeder is overwriting the version number of SexoutNG and Spunk doesn't like that.

Hope it gets resolved.

Yeah, it looks like you hit a "re-compile all scripts" at some point, pepertje, which pretty much adds all scripts belonging to all your masters as override entries in your mod. If you did this with the version of NG as your master that Breeder uses, it overrides new NG scripts with old NG scripts, resetting the version variables to the old version's, hence Spunk's complaint. You should remove all entries to scripts belonging to vanilla and your master mods with FNVEdit. There are probably a few wild/dirty edits in some other places too (voicetypes, a quest, a package, couple dialog entries), but the scripts should definitely go.

I'd also advise removing the stash packs as masters from your mod entirely. Not much point, imo.

Alright, I've downloaded and installed Spunk, right now it's my priority to make sure it works. Until then, I won't be working on the story itself. (For those not using Spunk, I'm sorry, but I'd rather fix this as early on as possible.)

according to FOMM this is the required masters list, you might change the main page to reflect this in requirements

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

SexoutOffSpring.esm

Yeah as Doc said, I just looked into thisin FNVEdit and it's showing 'dirty edits' and other edits to every script in NewVegas, Sexout, SCR, Pregnancy & Offspring.

You need to clean all that up, otherwise if any of those scripts are updated, your pre update version will overwrite it causing a lot of confusion when people install updates and theydon't actually fix anything because they are overwritten by this mods version.

I'm not sure if there's a better way than this but what I would do is go into FNVEdit and highlight all the scripts that aren't yours and delete them, you should never alter other mods scripts from your mod.

Also delete any other green edits in any of the other groups too and look into the ones that are red and yellow if they are intentional or not.

As for the DLC stuff, better to leave it out till needed, there are ways of adding it via script too so the mod can work with and without, in SCR's "AddTolistsDLC" script you will see how I add DLC items into SCR formlists if the DLC's are detected.

Don't let this stop you, it's an easy mistake for beginners to GECK, most of us made similar mistakes when we started, it looks like you've put a heap of work into it, and looking forward to trying it when it's cleaned up :)

The FBTest is basically a complete rework, starting from scratch. If I can't find a way to fix the existing files by midnight GMT 18/02, I'll start everything from scratch (will take time, but whatever exists already will be replicated as accurately as possible and improved upon wherever possible)

The FBTest is basically a complete rework, starting from scratch. If I can't find a way to fix the existing files by midnight GMT 18/02, I'll start everything from scratch (will take time, but whatever exists already will be replicated as accurately as possible and improved upon wherever possible)

Yea that might suck however in my experience the second time around ends up being better. You already know what you have done and are more comfortable as a result it usually ends up being even better.

On the content mod fairly interesting, but open a terrible secret - why it 4019 scripts? 99% of them are simply copied from FalloutNV.esm etc.

Yes. it has been stated and also been stated that pepertje is currently working on the issue as stated above your post. It is a very common mistake that can happen to anyone and especially for someone's first mod they create.

Confirmed, no problems with Spunk / SexoutNG, and Fertile Breeder seems to be working as far as i got, great job!
As for spunk not working for you, if it gives you a message that you don't have prerequisites, try to check loaded NVSE/NX/SexoutNG versions with commands in it's "SpunkQuMainScpt" script.

This is awesome and im glad it actually works with the current sexout. Im going to test this soon. 

One piece of feedback though it seems all of these stories are just money for breeding. One thing i liked about the original breeder premise was that you would get tricked and ambushed and ended up impregnated etc. Id love to see some more variation on the stories like that to where its not just all oh I can make some money.

Great job though and thanks for solving the spunk issue (I assume anyway... havent tested yet)

One story idea for the above could be like you meet a client he offers you 500 caps for some help. Tells you leave your weapons you wont need them you'll need both hands to carry something blah blah. Leads you to somewhere then a gate shuts behind you. You are locked in a pen or something with 1-3 beasts. No weapons etc. They have their way with you for a while, impregnate you. then you are let out. He tells you to bring the eggs back to get your 500 caps. 

something like that. You still get money but it has more excitement in the story

edit: plus it could be repeatable but for like 200 caps on repeats and the element of surprise is obviously gone.