Fertile Breeder

View File

Wiki Editors wanted. Here's the wiki. PM me for questions.

DONATIONS
If you like this, please support me on either Patreon or PayPal, any donations are completely voluntarily and will, in no way, be forced on any member of the community. Further details in the spoiler section.

There are two ways you can support:
-The first is by becoming a patron on my Patreon profile. Do note that this might actually get you some benefits, this is just marketing. :P
-A second and probably extremely unlikely way is to personally hand me cold hard cash (only Euro's will be accepted, and I will not travel more than 1km to get my money.)

The sequel for Fallout 4 is up: Boston Breeder

Please carefully read the final spoilers describing the path to the Primary Beacon and especially the credits! If you don't read this, it will be a long sit without any music.

DISCLAIMER/"LEGAL" INFO!!!
-This mod is about bestiality, but I'm guessing that much was obvious already. Still, don't be nitpicky.
-If you want to use this mod for your own mods, please PM me. I usually give permission, but I like to know where this mod is being used (support wise/helping out making it and all that useful stuff.)
-If you have any ideas of your own, feel free to share them over here and I might implement them. (Seriously, I take feedback seriously)

On a quick sidenote: the main module is now complete. If anyone feels like contributing to one of the other modules, feel free to PM me and we could definitely work something out.

--Requirements--
Fertibe Breeder is built with the most recent beta versions of most LL mods. When experiencing issues, such as being stuck on main menu, upgrade these first. Also (this should go without saying) make sure you get all the required files for these requirements.
-Fallout New Vegas
-SexoutNG
-Sexout Common Recources
-Sexout Pregnancy V3
-Sexout OffSpring
-Maternity clothes (likely included in Sexout Pregnancy V3)
-Maternity Pack Overkill

--Recommended--
New Vegas Anti-Crash (NVAC) - Research Vessel Rho is prone to crash, this solves the issue.

--INCOMPATIBILITIES--
-Using Alternate Start and beginning in a Breeder area causes the animals to disappear. Use console commands to summon them.
-The CAM mod (Chems Alcohol and Meds) messes up dialogue, specifically the GREETING topic, version 6.4 seems to give no trouble, though.

--Bugs--
No known bugs within this mod at the moment.
How to report a bug:
1. Discover bug
2. Describe bug
3. Wait until either I or someone else helps you

--Background--

I was a fan of Sexout Breeder, it being one of few mods focused on bestiality and pregnancy. However, most of the quests in Breeder stump off after completion, which I found sort of sad. So I thought, what if there's a more persistent quest which requires you to breed with animals? There was none, so I tried to put one together myself. Thus, Fertile Breeder was born.

What this mod aims to achieve is to present the Courier (that's your character, by the way) with an option to make some easy money. How? Well, as it turns out, you are among few women who's affected by a mutation allowing you to breed with animals, carry their offspring and give birth. Being a real entrepeneur, you know this can make you money.

There are 9 quests in total, all of which center around dialogue and breeding. What every quest comes down to: you talk to a guy, he offers you money to breed with a specific animal and hand him the offspring.

Other modules

Fertile Breeder - Farmer: revive the Matthews Animal Husbandry together with Paula as you bring new women to the farm. Convince them all to join the farm as breeders and enjoy your new position as fellow ranch owner once the farm is all up and running again.

Fertile Breeder - Captured: discover the darker side of the Mojave as you meet people who do not want you to freely walk around, but solely want you to breed for their interests. Not for the faint of hard (just kidding, it's not that bad.)

Fertile Breeder - TTW Addons: Blast your way through Mothership Zeta alongside Jade Greene, the Perfect Specimen. Once the test subjects are liberated, meet with the lucky lady in Rivet City and set out on a shared adventure throughout both the Capital Wasteland and the Mojave.

Voice Files

The voice files are entirely optional, but serve to enhance your gameplay experience. Right now, only a handful of characters are actually voiced. If you want to help out in this regard, PM me and I might just set you up. ;)

CREDITS

Testers:

7KeysCurtain
gamedude711
Henry_7
ritualclarity
panthercom
Loogie
Crooltool
CptSparklefists

Contenters:

gamedude711 (scripting)
panthercom (multiple locations/cells)
Henry_7 (background stories for Jade)

Voices:

CptSparklefists (Jade)
LadyM (Captain Bourne, Nadia)

--Freeform/moneymaking--
These are consensual encounters in which the Courier is offered caps in exchange for breeding services. There isn't much of a story leading up to this and these episodes are come-and-go.
Bighorner

Talk to Martin in Goodsprings, next to the General Store. He will offer you 500 caps to breed with his bighorner, Buck. Talk to him and his two daughters to understand how their family works and how the breeding has affected their family.

Deathclaw

Talk to Ssgt. Mason behind the HQ building at the Mojave Outpost. He will offer you caps if you can manage to breed with Duke, a somewhat docile deathclaw. For the wonderful price of 300 caps per egg, you may risk your life trying to seduce the deathclaw. Speak with the other two girls to figure out how to best approach the deathclaw, because slipping up can kill you. (Seriously, there's at least a 1/3 chance you'll die trying to breed through normal dialogue with Duke.)

Legionnaires

Speak to Prime Victus in Cottonwood Cove, a relative of Caesar himself, who is on a quest to find the most fertile women of the Mojave to breed new soldiers for the Legion. He will offer you 1000 caps for every infant boy you bring him and 700 for a girl. Also, you may take pity upon one of the slaves and see if you can help her back to freedom.

Gecko

Talk to Peter in Novac, a sentry who wants to see whether he can help Novac defend against the ghouls coming in from the REPCONN test site in a rather unorthodox way. He will offer you 150 caps for every gecko egg you bring him. Talk to his family to find out more about cross-species breeding and maybe you're tough enough to defend Novac against a couple of ghouls while covering Peter's shift.

Dogs

Talk to Owyn at the 188 Trading Post. He will offer you caps if you can breed with Dogmeat, his loyal dog. For every pup you give him, he will offer 150 caps. Also talk to his sister to learn more about her relation with Dogmeat. Also, you can barter and play caravan with Owyn. Lucia even offers you a key to a box containing every caravan card in the game (yeah, this is a cheat).

Cazadors

With the deathclaws overrunning Quarry Junction and the NCR being a no-show, Sloan must find a new way to protect themselves. One day, a cazador impregnated a local girl, and soon there was high demand for the killer wasps. Talk to Nate in Sloan to start the job, but be careful, cazadors may sting. But the compensation of 250 caps per larva make it worth the risk. Also, if killing stuff is more your flow, Nate offers you bounties (2, to be precise), with the rewards being a unique Anti-Material Rifle and an armor FO3 players will be familiar with... P.S., make sure to talk to Iris every day about her views on hosting cazadores to watch her belly expand. (Up to P4)

Bloatfly

Talk to Lucas in Freeside, next to the Kings' School of Impersonation. He will offer you some of his fine cuisine and then offers you a chance to make some money by helping him. Be careful, though, as women who aren't fertile enough are reliant on chems to be able to breed with bloatflies. Once you've helped him, you may help Lucas and his partners-in-crime escape the lowly Freeside life and set them up with a new job on the Strip.

Check-ups

Find Dr. Suzan Wolfe, an expert at the mutation causing cross-species breeding to become widespread practice throughout the Mojave. Allow her to study you during your pregnancies so she may finally unravel the mystery behind the mutation. For every check-up, you are compensated 300 caps.

Dataslates

Guess who's back? Elliott Tercorien from Mothership Zeta! Track him down and employ his help in discovering the true origins behind the mutation. (During conversation with Dr. Wolfe earlier on, you can decide whether the Courier and the Lone Wanderer from Fallout 3 are one and the same person and thus knowing Elliott, or chooce to have the LW and the Courier be different persons and thus not knowing Eliott.) He sends you on your way to uncover dataslates from Alien devices spread across the Mojave. He insists on paying you 500 caps for every dataslate you recover. However, things take a strange turn when you are approached by an alien who wants the information as well, and wishes to take the situation beyond anything you've ever been through. You have the power to spread the mutation across the Mojave, infecting every woman and turning them all into potential breeders! (All named female human NPC's will have preg outfits if you do so.)

Credits

The credits took a lot of time to put together, and they also tell you what actually happened after you decided what to do with the Primary Beacon. Note that the songs in the credits are included as blank recordings, you'll have to fill in the songs yourself. Reason I did this is because I'm not going to illegally spread music myself on LL. How to add songs: get a youtube to mp3 converter, download the desired songs as mp3 files, then use an audio editing program (I recommend GoldWave, it's free and does the trick) and convert the mp3's to MONO WAV files (it is very important you convert them to MONO, otherwise you'll hear the songs twice.) Then copy-paste those songs into the Data\Sound\Songs\Fertile Breeder path and make sure they match the names of the sound files already there, because those are going to be played. Here are the songs that I recommend and the ones which have been used while making the credits:
-Fertile Breeder Credits 0 : AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long
-Fertile Breeder Credits 1 : Poets of the Fall - Love Will Come to You
-Fertile Breeder Credits 2 : Racoon - Lose Another Day
-Fertile Breeder Credits 3 : Destine - Where Are you now?
-Fertile Breeder Credits 4 : Volbeat - Back to Prom
-Fertile Breeder Credits 5 : Rock - I Am Rock

If you really don't like credits or have something better to do, there's an option to be a complete douche and skip the credits. :P

How to start and complete the final episode

-Make sure you've completed at least 5 Fertile Breeder scenarios before talking to Dr. Wolfe at the Old Mormon Fort.
-Once you have completed 5 scenarios, talk to Wolfe about finishing the Maternity Observation Device (MOD).
-Help Dr. Wolfe complete the MOD.
-Have Dr. Wolfe perform 5 check-ups on you. Make sure you inform her you're no longer pregnant once a checked pregnancy is completed, otherwise she won't trust you the next time you come to her.
-Once you have had 5 check-ups, she'll ask you to find a downed sattelite. Complete this quest in the following way:

-Reach the downed sattelite at the Yangtze Memorial.
-Activate the sattelite and obtain the dataslate.
-Return to Dr. Wolfe and hand her the dataslate.
-Head to Elliott in the Bighorn Saloon at Boulder City to have him translate the dataslate.
-Return the dataslate to Dr. Wolfe.

-Once this quest is completed, return to Elliott and ask him about what's eating him.
-Head to the Alpha Dispenser at El Dorado Dry Lake.
-Listen to Ritual Clarity (NPC) and ask Docta Sax (NPC) to let you out of the ship.
-Complete the quest DoctaSax has given you.
-Ask Ritual Clarity (NPC) why there are so little Breeders.
-This should start the final quest where you find the Primary Beacon, allowing you to turn all the women in the Mojave Wasteland into potential Breeders, OR obtain a completely overpowered weapon.

--Story/Captured--
These are non-consensual encointers in which the courier is held captive and forced to breed for her captors. These episodes are started by completing the associated consensual episode (this not only makes sense but also makes it more reasonable that the player would know a couple things about breeding already.)

--NOTE--
Aside from the bighorner scenario, the non-consensual episodes will be moved into a seperate module. For any suggestions on this module or others, resort to this thread.

Bighorner

Talk to Martin in Goodsprings after delivering at least one calf to him, he will ask you to deliver a package to his brother at the Wolfhorn Ranch. Upon reaching the ranch, however, you discover just why Martin never visits his brother anymore...
Keep in mind to talk to Paula regularly, she guides you through the quest and helps you get out.

Load Screens
As of April 16th, 2016, the Load Screens are included on this page. Simply download them and install it manually or with a mod manager. What it does:

-Replaces the main menu with the picture "Happy Family". (If you don't want this, delete the file "Data\Textures\Interface\Main -> main_background.dds" to use the vanilla picture, or tell it not to overwrite when prompted so.)
-Adds 24 new pictures and 64 load screen texts relevant to Fertile Breeder.
-Activating the "FBLoadScreensInsert" plugin makes these load screens appear as randomly as the vanilla ones.
-Activating the "FBLoadScreensOverwrite" plugin makes most of your load screens be from this mod by overwriting most of the vanilla ones. (Somehow GECK wouldn't let me overwrite them all, so there might be a couple vanilla ones left.)
-You only need to activate 1 plugin. There's no danger in activating both, but it's redundant and the overwrite version always takes priority.

Ref ID's (in case actors suddenly go missing)

How to use:

-Open the console (tilde "~" button)
-Type in the following commands:
-"prid <RefID>" (now the name should appear at the top of your screen)
-"moveto player"
-"enable" (only if the actor doesn't appear right next to you already)

Bighorner

Martin - XX0016DC
Laura - XX0016DB
Marion - XX0016DA
Buck - XX0016DE
Texas Red - XX009B05

Deathclaw

Mason - XX002FE4
Eva - XX00364A
Lola - XX003649
Duke - XX002FE2

Legion

Victus - XX004F00
Ria - XX004EFF
Carla - XX004EFE

Gecko

Peter - XX007FD9
Michelle - XX0085DD
Julia - XX007FE0
Chuck - XX0085DC

Dog

Owyn - XX0070F4
Lucia - XX0070F8
Dogmeat - XX0070FB

Cazador

Nate - XX0088D0
Iris - XX0088CE
Betty - XX0088CF
Hunter - XX0088AA

Bloatfly

Lucas - XX00AD04
Kelly - XX00AD02
Trinny - XX00AD03
Lucas Jr. - XX00AD01
Philippe - XX00B5CC
Louise - XX00B5CE
Lucas Rocher - XX00B643
Kelly Francello - XX00B644
Tina White - XX00B645
Lucas Rocher II - XX00B640

Check-ups

Suzan Wolfe - XX00488C
Jonah - XX00488E
Eliza - XX00488D

Dataslates

Elliott - XX0035FA
Ritual Clarity - XX00DAE3
Docta Sax - XX00DAE4

Plans yet to be planned (maybe I will/maybe I won't)
(Something which is stricken through means I'm already working on it or have already done it.)
-Setting up a similar but simpler version for the Capital Wasteland for TTW players
-Rigging Mothership Zeta to be more in line with this story (also for TTW players)
-Learning how to do scripting/asking someone with experience for help to make the NPC's act more NPC-like
-Creating a "sequel" focusing more on running your own farm/expanding your own pack.
-Giving you the option to let a female companion (Cass or Veronica) join in with the breeding fun.
-Creating a follower who ties in to the events of all the Fertile Breeder events.

For other modders:
The code added below contains a script I'm currently using to allow progressive pregnancies on NPC's without requiring them to be impregnated through Sexout Pregnancy, for aestetics. Feel free to use it. EDITED: 09-09-'15 15:16

scn PepertjePregCycleResourceScript;Switch out "<NPC>" with the name of the appropriate NPC you want to go through a cycle. (Same goes for anything between "<>", switch out with relative ID's.)short <Spec>DayCount	short <Spec>CounterStartedshort <NPC>Pregday ;this is the counter that keeps up how far the NPC is in the pregnancy cycle.	short <NPC>Init ;this is an optional switch to make sure the pregnancy only starts when you want it. Useful if it's supposed to happen after a certain quest or once on demand.		short <NPC>Daily ;this makes sure the outfits are only switched daily so the engine doesn't go haywire and continuously add the outfit, to prevent serious lag.;Pregnancy Regulation;<NPC>Begin Gamemode	if GetStage <QUEST>>0 && <Spec>CounterStarted==0 ;this makes sure the counter only starts when the appropriate quest is at the stage you want it to be, can be edited out if you know what you're doing.		set <Spec>DayCount to Gamedayspassed ;this makes sure the counter starts at the current day. <Spec> stands for specific, if you want to use multiple scripts and be able to tell them apart.		set <Spec>CounterStarted to 1 ;this makes sure the counter is set to the gamedayspassed only once.	endif	if <Spec>DayCount<GameDaysPassed ;this checks to see whether a day has passed since the previous update.		set <Spec>DayCount to <Spec>DayCount+1		set <NPC>PregDay to <NPC>PregDay+1 			set <NPC>Daily to 0 ;this here allows the outfit update to take place.	endif;<NPC>if <NPC>Init==1 && <NPC>Daily==0	if <NPC>PregDay==1 ;checks for the first day of pregnancy, always keep at 1, this is the start of the cycle.		RefID.RemoveAllTypedItems ContainerRefID 0 0 24 ;"<>" symbols around "RefID" and "ContainerRefID" not put in to make it easier to copy/paste in GECK.                RefID.RemoveAllTypedItems ContainerRefID 0 0 26 ;Same as the above, but removes clothes instead of armor like the above line.		RefID.Additem SexoutPregOutfitP0B3 1 ;Again, the "<>" symbols edited out around the outfit's ID to make it easier to copy/paste. Replace with desired outfits. This adds the outfit.		RefID.Removeitem SexoutPregOutfitP6B3 1 ;this line removes the outfit you added in the final pregday.	endif	if <NPC>PregDay==2 ;this is the first day on which the belly begins to grow, can be changed to anything you want. This example causes a daily belly growth.		RefID.Additem SexoutPregOutfitP1B3 1		RefID.Removeitem SexoutPregOutfitP0B3 1	endif	if <NPC>PregDay==3		RefID.Additem SexoutPregOutfitP2B3 1		RefID.Removeitem SexoutPregOutfitP1B3 1	endif	if <NPC>PregDay==4		RefID.Additem SexoutPregOutfitP3B3 1		RefID.Removeitem SexoutPregOutfitP2B3 1	endif	if <NPC>PregDay==5		RefID.Additem SexoutPregOutfitP4B3 1		RefID.Removeitem SexoutPregOutfitP3B3 1	endif	if <NPC>PregDay==6		RefID.Additem SexoutPregOutfitP5B3 1		RefID.Removeitem SexoutPregOutfitP4B3 1	endif	if <NPC>PregDay==7		RefID.Additem SexoutPregOutfitP6B3 1		RefID.Removeitem SexoutPregOutfitP5B3 1	endif	if <NPC>PregDay==8 ;final day of the pregnancy, this is used to reset the PregDay to 1.		set <NPC>PregDay to 1 ;PregDay returns to 1 to start the cycle from the beginning, including the appropriate outfit. Instant effect.	endif		set <NPC>Daily to 1 ;This causes the outfits to be added only once a day to the NPC, otherwise you will experience severe lags because the outfit is being removed, added and equipped every frame you spend in GameModeendifend

My load order (may be of some help to anyone running into any issues.)

GameMode=FalloutNV

FalloutNV.esm=1
CoitoErgoSum.esm=1
DeadMoney.esm=1
HonestHearts.esm=1
OldWorldBlues.esm=1
LonesomeRoad.esm=1
GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1
Fallout3.esm=1
Anchorage.esm=1
ThePitt.esm=1
BrokenSteel.esm=1
PointLookout.esm=1
Zeta.esm=1
TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm=1
CaravanPack.esm=1
ClassicPack.esm=1
MercenaryPack.esm=1
TribalPack.esm=1
Sexout.esm=1
SexoutCommonResources.esm=1
SexoutSlavery.esm=1
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm=1
SexoutOffSpring.esm=1
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.esm=1
Sins of Greed.esp=1
FalloutTTWquestoverhaul.esp=1
TTWFixes.esm=1
MikotoBeauty.esm=1
T6M Equipment Replacer NV.esm=1
Primary Needs HUD.esm=0
zFertile Breeder - backup.esp=0
Night Vision Goggles.esm=1
oHUD.esm=1
iHUD.esm=1
Project Nevada - Core.esm=1
Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm=1
JIP Selective-Fire.esm=1
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp=1
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm=1
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp=1
Fertile Breeder.esp=1
FBZeta.esp=1
FBJade.esp=1
FBDCBreeder.esp=1
FBFarm.esp=1
FBCaptured.esp=1
FBTest.esp=0
Project Nevada - TTW.esp=1
Ant Powder.esp=0
PinupPoses.esp=1
Stronger Merc Outfits.esp=1
SPv3 SMO patch.esp=0
RocketSouvenirNoLongerAQuestItem.esp=1
TTW_AnchorageCustomization.esp=1
TTW_MoreCookingItems.esp=1
TTW_SuperMutantRebalance.esp=1
TTW_StartupMenu.esp=1
TTW_SpeechChecks.esp=0
SexoutKennel.esp=1
TTW_Bobbleheads.esp=1
TTW_StashPackOptions.esp=1
Readius_NV.esp=1
SCS - CombatArmour.esp=0
SexoutZAZ.esp=1
TTW FO3&NV&DLC Killable Children.esp=1
StealthSuitHelm_NV.esp=1
WeaponModsExpanded.esp=1
WMX-DLCMerged.esp=1
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Honest.Hearts.Grunt.Patch.esp=1
Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp=1
The Weapon Mod Menu.esp=1
SmallerTalk.esp=1
RealisticReloading.esp=1
DeadMoneyFemaleTuxedo.esp=1
SexoutPositioning.esp=1
Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp=1
SexoutSex.esp=1
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Leveled.Lists.esp=1
StripEntrance75000.esp=1
SexoutSexkey.esp=1
Sexy Veronica.esp=1
Type 6.esp=1
RealSmokes.esp=1
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Store.esp=1
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Store.LITE.esp=1
Project Nevada - All DLC.esp=1
SexoutSexAssault.esp=1
Holster Gear.esp=1
MercWanderer.esp=1
WMX-POPMerged.esp=1
MercenaryOutfit.esp=1
HelplessFalling.esp=1
ReputationFixer.esp=1
SexoutBreeder.esp=1
MikotoBeauty.esp=1
Battle Music Replacer.esp=0
Holster.esp=1
More valuable offspring.esp=0
Realistic Equip Sounds.esp=1
JillBSAA Multicolor.esp=0
SexoutCyberKennel.esp=1
Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp=1
Type3MClothing.esp=1
Wild Wasteland Perks - Vanilla.esp=0
Sexout-Amra.esp=1
SexoutPosNew.esp=1
HeadgearRevamp.esp=1
HeadgearRevampHH.esp=1
Wasteland Stress.esp=1
HeadgearRevampLR.esp=1
HeadgearRevampOWB.esp=1
Type3MClothing_OWB.esp=1
Type3MClothing_HH.esp=1
Playable Cass Outfit.esp=1
Tranquility Colored.esp=1
SPv3 PCO.esp=0
Mercenary Outfit V2.esp=1
GBMM - Gun Behavior Mod Merge.esp=1
SexoutTTWEncounters.esp=1
kh_ttw_dialogue_fix.esp=1
Megaton FM.esp=1
Nights are Darker - TTW.esp=1
Stronger Shellshocked Armor.esp=0
Goodsprings FM.esp=1
SKINNY SpaceSuit.esp=1
Sexout Combat Armor FPS Fix.esp=1
SexoutConsequences.esp=1
Chinese Assault Rifle Texture Fix.esp=1
Project Nevada Items.esp=1
Readius TTW Fix.esp=0
FO3 Chargen Quest Overhaul.esp=1
SexoutKennelShowExpansion.esp=1
Kink FM.esp=0
Rockheart Caravan.esp=1
FBLoadScreensInsert.esp=0
FBLoadScreensOverwrite.esp=0
Nights are Darker - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
MarksmanReduxREPLACER.esp=1
Named Arms Merchant.esp=1
Jade Preset.esp=0
ttw_anchoragecustomization_0.esp=1
Type3 Leather Armors.esp=1
Starke's Seperate Chinese Stealth Armor Helmet NV (OA Version).esp=1
WEATHER RUDY ENB.esp=0
Mojave Pimp.esp=1
Sexout-PosSwitch.esp=1
Dmitri Follower.esp=1
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Cheat.Cabinet.esp=1
SexoutSpunk.esp=1
SOP - Bigger Bellies.esp=0
VedTechStealthHelm.esp=1
Wild Wasteland Perks - GOTY.esp=1
Project Nevada - Dead Money.esp=0
Project Nevada - Gun Runners' Arsenal.esp=0
Project Nevada - Honest Hearts.esp=0
Project Nevada - Lonesome Road.esp=0
Project Nevada - Old World Blues.esp=0
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp=1
Broadwalk Empire.esp=1
Working Man.esp=1

There is a high demand for a mod similar to SexOut Breeder, however, I thought that SexOut Pregnancy didn't support creature birth, though I could be wrong.

It does. The old Breeder relied on Pregnancy to provide the background for pregnancies.

Nice to see someone filling in a need for this while the Old Breeder is being reworked by Jamil. Perhaps if you and Jamil is receptive... convert the old stories from Breeder to this ? You would get more stories since you liked or were inspired by Breeder and Jamil would have less heavy lifting to updated the Beeder mod and finally there would be one streamlined source for "addons' and minimize potential conflicts.

Do you have any plan for TTW support?  :)

Adding breeding quest in the Washington DC of Fallout 3.

I'm planning on adding similar mods to the DC ruins, probably less expanded than the Mojave ones. Also, as said in the mod description, I'm planning on rigging Mothership Zeta to be in line with this story (replace all dead NPC's with pregnant women etc.) However, the TTW version will likely be standalone and won't have any integration into the Mojave.

There is a high demand for a mod similar to SexOut Breeder, however, I thought that SexOut Pregnancy didn't support creature birth, though I could be wrong.

Only the beta's don't support creatures yet, still got some bugs to sort out on humans first.

This is a cool idea and probably needs a Pregnancy version check or there will be people trying to use too old or too new versions.

I really hope this breeder type mod! But why need all esm? 

I disable 4 weapons pack to discrease my esp counts

So can it run without weapons pack?

I haven't tested it without the weapon packs, but as far as I know I haven't pulled any recources from there so it could very well work. If you can (or can't) run it without the preorder packs, please, let me know so I can specify it on the download page.

I haven't tested it without the weapon packs, but as far as I know I haven't pulled any recources from there so it could very well work. If you can (or can't) run it without the preorder packs, please, let me know so I can specify it on the download page.

If you don't use anything from the DLCs, why do you enforce them as requirements/masters to your mod ?

If you don't use anything from the DLCs, why do you enforce them as requirements/masters to your mod ?

There's a difference between the preorder weapon packs and the DLC's. I'm using or going to use recourses from the DLC's. If I decide later on not to, I will change the requirements, but I'd rather list more requirements than necesarry than to disappoint people halfway through the project.

There's a difference between the preorder weapon packs and the DLC's. I'm using or going to use recourses from the DLC's. If I decide later on not to, I will change the requirements, but I'd rather list more requirements than necesarry than to disappoint people halfway through the project.

Can't say it make a whole lot of sense to me, to require mods which assets you don't seem to be using yet, and seem not to be sure to ever use, but of course it's your mod.

Installing this seems to cause spunk to shut the game down.

Too much spunk can do that. ;)

Seriously though, it could just be a couple of things, either a load order issue or perhaps a conflict (Although if it's a conflict I'd imagine more people with SexoutSpunk installed would be affected).

It sure is great to some further work on the Breeder, and I quite agree with you on the lack of radient quests!

Maybe there could be some quests where you don't deliver offspring for money, but more like the Cayote quest deliver to a mate, so your pack can grow?

The radient ability to create new lairs for different creatures, and then populate them with own offspring would be a great feature, and would expand brilliantly on the SexoutBreeder quest/skin base! Here's hoping.

One of the simple yet effective methods of creating immersion in Breeder was the pop-up notifacation with descrbing text (sometimes radiant too); if I can, I will gladly help in this regard if I can.

I'll give this a run. Always a fan of the breeder mod. Agreeing with the poster above with immersion style questing. I suspect that all depends on the interest in the mod though. If plans for TTW supported questing I can see why all the Requirements are on the mod. Perhaps 2 different file parts a stand alone and a TTW supported if you plan to go further with this mod.  I don't ever post so seeing this mod actually pushed me out to comment and give support. 
Thanks for the mod. :)

Nice! Good to see a mod similar to breeder, Looking forward to seeing how this mod will evolve!

(Also as a side note will there be mutations like in the old breeder? I loved the idea behind that.)

Stew52

I don't have any plans to implement visible physical mutations. I might play around later on with mutations to the player, but those won't show.

Installing this seems to cause spunk to shut the game down.

Too much spunk can do that. ;)

Seriously though, it could just be a couple of things, either a load order issue or perhaps a conflict (Although if it's a conflict I'd imagine more people with SexoutSpunk installed would be affected).

I've tried various load orders with Spunk and Breeder but the issue persists.

if you are talking about breeder from Jamil/User29 it is obsolete and not compatible with current Sexout which this mod is. That might be why you are having problems. Choose either the files given for Breeder and not this.. Or use this and not breeder because until Breeder is updated it won't work or play well with other mods here.

if you are talking about breeder from Jamil/User29 it is obsolete and not compatible with current Sexout which this mod is. That might be why you are having problems. Choose either the files given for Breeder and not this.. Or use this and not breeder because until Breeder is updated it won't work or play well with other mods here.

When I say Breeder I mean this.

When I say Breeder I mean this.

Sorry. I assumed Breeder meant Breeder not Fertile Breeder.

The Spunk errors and such could be something related to scripting etc. pepertje is new to this and so far is doing an awesome job for someone just starting especially considering the requirement of other mods like Pregnancy and Spunk for lust tracking.. Awesome indeed. Actually Inspires me to do something as well. That is a very difficult thing to do trust me.. many have tried.. I am very busy alien with all the cattle mutilations, alien abductions and probings quotas I have and such. When I am finally done.. I don't generally want to do anything else.

I have been here and "other places" for years and years.. and I can tell from experience watching mod authors that pepertje is going places with this mod and the approach. Careful and thoughtful approach to creating this mod. All the problems that are being experiences will likely be resolved by pepertje and I have every confidence that this mod will grow in size to equal or perhaps even exceed the scope of the previous Breeder .

@pepertje

-Update the sex scripts to the "now and forever" format if the scripts I'm using have become outdated.

This perchance wouldn't be done in such a way that others can plug into your mod for their stories and such, would it?