[Request] Undress Bra & Thong with slowly animation?

naicha

this is a bit complicated.

Skyrim doesn't do dynamic cloth, it uses a skeleton rig and bones.

To do that, you would need to completely re work the skeleton of the model, so the clothing was on a seperate skeleton than the model itself, so it would fold and bend properly. That would make animating things like walking a little tricky, because you would basically have to make sure the clothes didn't peek through when walking. Dresses and skirts and the like would be easier to do than pants, but they would still be complicated. the current skirt setup is it attaches and animates like pants.

Not an easy task as it may seem.

If we could figure out a way to make "Havok" engine take most of the work off it, it could be made both simpler and more complex. More complex as in more bones to weightmap, less complex as in you wouldn't have to actually animate the bones.

Just throwing out ideas... I know enough about 3d modeling to get me into trouble, but not enough to get out of it.

i knew it's too complicated, that's why we never saw this kind of thing in any game. how about a fake one. for a unique bra n thong, not every clothes in skyrim. we saw many dancing or animated prostitution mods. of course how to show the pieces of clothes step by step will be a tricky.

You could do something close, if you wanted to invest the time and effort. You'd need a set of clothing using the extra body nodes so you could have multiple body garments in differernt layers. And you'd want several versions of each item in varying stages of being removed. Then you just need vary the version of each garment in time with the striptease animation. It'd be a bit jerky, but heaps better than just making the garment vanish.

Archived