Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Skyrim Modding Guide

• Please log in to reply
1564 replies to this topic

ANGRYWOLVERINE

ANGRYWOLVERINE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

I am looking for an earlier version of mator smash. With the auto function.

I am trying to understand the new version but it is over my head at the moment.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Skippe

Skippe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

hello hmm it seems that zaz and funny bisnes slal pack together with leito slal pack gives too many animations for some reason and  fnis cant run  and register animations no idea what does this  i wanted to have dangerous nights to my game but yeah since it requires zaz as master ,,,, cant play my save anymore and probably need to uninstal skyrim :( .

so if anyone have advices what i should do they are welcome or maybe i just should forget dangerous nights all together my load list and all mods that requires zaz

i try look at funny bisnes slal site if there are option to choose which animation packs you install since i really like leito slal pack :)

whew after 5 houers i managed to instal skyrim from scratch and get my mods too XD leito and leito agressive with funnys ungategorized lovers and amazonian with zaz gives 3380 animations so yeah :) still bit confused what builds animations so fast it must have something to do with sexlab version appearently there is version of 1.62 that allows more than 5000 animations :) 

TammyJWild

TammyJWild

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
Thank you so much for taking the time to write all of this. It is a big help.

Sacremas

Sacremas

Entitled Know-it-all

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,563 posts

Attention, I haven't had Skyrim installed since November or earlier, and have barely tried ten minutes worth of Special Edition, so I can't really help you with either SSE (except to say that if you are on this site at all you probably want to avoid SSE for now, since the SKSE/HDT/etc tools needed to make things like Sexlab usable with SSE to the same degree as with Skyrim is a long ways off, years still) or newer mods or issues that may have arisen in the last 7+ months. So please keep that in mind when requesting help or advise. Also note that as I don't have Skyrim installed (I'm playing Star Wars the Old Republic if you wondered, with the occasional Fallout 4 in the midst) I also will have to go by memory alone and can't really look up anything except what I have already written in this thread.

However I wanted to draw your attention to this tool, which quite frankly if it works as well as it's advertised may just replace the need for this guide at all. Mod Picker is a browser-based tool by MatorTheEternal (who have written several things I have used and recommended in the past) that sources mods from Lover's Lab, Nexus and Steam Workshop and lets you pick mods like you would for a PC Parts Picker when designing your PC on such sites, provides links to the mod in question, and also reviews and compatibility information, such as what other mods work with it, based on the experience of the users. Like LOOT it also helps with your load order, and replaces that tool in this regard. It should allow you to put together a working load order before even downloading any of the mods you plan to use. Currently it supports Skyrim and Skyrim Special Edition, with Fallout 4 support on the way.

https://modpicker.com/

http://forum.step-pr...wip-mod-picker/

fishburger67

fishburger67

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,357 posts

Nice to hear from you again Sacremas.  Your knowledge is irreplaceable.