View File

File Name: Tentacle Parasite

File Originally Submitted By: DixiePig

File Re-Submitted By: The Matrix Prime

File Submitted: Fed 02 2015

File Category: Armor & Clothing

Requires: XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS

Ā 

This is a slight esp. file alteration of DixiePig's Tentacle Armor. He made two variants of his armor, but you could only have one in your game at a time. All I've done is to combine them so that instead of having to choose which one to use, you can now have both in your game at the same time. The original look is called "Tentacle Parasite" while the alternate is called "Tentacle Parasite Male" (for obvious reasons). Pick one and give the other to your companion!

Ā 

Both can be found at the Shrine to Mehrunes Dagon, just look for a barrel off to one side of the altar. Note: you do NOT have to doing the Shards of the Razor quest - the barrel is NOT inside the shrine and this mod in no way effects that quest. Feel free to get the items from the barrel and look up and gawk at the giant statue of Dagon while you're there. The barrel will respawn the items over time, so if you lose yours, or enchant it and want to change/upgrade or just want an extra set, come back after a couple of in-game days.

Ā 

The items are still clothing, I left them that way because we already have Aradia Living Armor as armor, so this is good for mages and works in tantrum with the Untamed mod as well. Feel free to change that yourself if you like. I have not changed anything about the mesh or textures, just the esp. file.

Ā 

It's my hope that this can one day be added to the Milk Mod Economy, just like Hermaeus Moras Caress and Living Armor are.

Ā 

Ā 

Requirements: An HDT compatible skeleton, such as the XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS

Recommended: Manga Body

Ā 

Installation:

-requires an HDT compatible skeleton

-extract to your Skyrim installation folder

-in-game, type "help tentacle" into the console. Find the formID of the armor "tentacle armor"

-type "player.additem [formID] 1" into the console, replacing [formID] with the formID

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks to DixiePig for making this armor in the first place (all credit goes to him) and to the LoversLab community in general.

sulaco, on 10 Feb 2015 - 12:55 AM, said:

I'm sure this question has been answered many times already so my apologies... is this mod going to work with a CBBE body?

Ā 

As I understand it, Manga IS a CBBE body, so it uses the same skin textures. So it should be compatible with most CBBE bodies. I myself use a custom body from Bodyslide 2 and I don't have any problems.

Ā 

Cymri, on 10 Feb 2015 - 06:56 AM, said:

LOL I think U meant it works in tandem, not tantrum.Ā  LOLOLĀ  It wouldn't work well if it was throwing tantrums!Ā  :D

Ā 

That's what happens when you depend on auto-correct, lol. I'll have to fix that. ;)

• 1 month later...

Ā 

sulaco, on 10 Feb 2015 - 12:55 AM, said:

I'm sure this question has been answered many times already so my apologies... is this mod going to work with a CBBE body?

Ā 

As I understand it, Manga IS a CBBE body, so it uses the same skin textures. So it should be compatible with most CBBE bodies. I myself use a custom body from Bodyslide 2 and I don't have any problems.

Ā 

Ā 

Just tried this out, it IS "compatible" in vanilla CBBE, in that it doesn't CTD or break any textures, but breasts will magically expand to the size of the manga body.Ā 

• 2 months later...

Looks cool.

Ā 

Had a thought for a future expansion. The current parasite attaches to the player's breasts and can be male or female (hope I've got that right). So, howabout a second parasite? Different colour patterns and it attaches to the groin, penetrating vagina and rectum. When one is female and the other male, they join, start to grow plates around the body to protect the host (increasing the armor level of the palyer at the same time). The now fully joined parasite uses the player's eggs to create new parasite larvae. Biochemiclas are released into the bloodstream allowing faster healing and increased strength. Downside could be incrfeased arousal and the overwhelming urge to infect others (perhaps using sex, perhaps some other means)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...