Send me your install order. Maybe that will help.

1.FNIS

2.SOS full

3.Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT not necessary but needs to be installed at this point if used

4.HDTPhysics extention 14.28

5.Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE- 3.3

6.XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 2.50(nothing must ovewrite this at any point )

7.Trepleen-Scivirus HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.3 + XPMSE v2.50 Collision

open bodyslide select slfcvagina2.0 in outfit/body

select a preset or male one

click batch build and wait

click Build

run fnis

oh one more thing are you playing as male or female character ?

i have never tested my mod as male now that i think about it but it should not matter the only time it should not work is when the male npc or character  has gloves on and do not have the hdt object equipped

Yeah, I tred. Didn't work.

i have a feling you may have to start from scratch i have notice that NMM does not uninstall part of mods completely sometimes ..

That is true.

I have run in to the same issue as Thexu have for some time ago. And it can only be solved by remove all body textures, all the way down to the start.

And install all again in correct order.

And use the XPMSE as TechBaNe suggests.

So I took the mod and tryied it out, everything seems to be working fine, except for one thing, I made sure I meet all the requirements too, so here's what happens: the body warps, and looks extremely weird, and the breasts behave strange as well, besides the fact that they stop looking like breasts, it's hard to describe, it seems that, the plugin "hdt.xml" is responsible for that, because after i deleted it, the body was normal, and the vagina still animates correctly, I can only assume that the " hdt.xml" governs the belly distorsions and all that..any way I can get it to work?

Edit: Well I actually got it to work, but only by enabling the HDT havok Object...the strange thing about it is that...it didn't work the first time I equiped it...I had to unequip it, and equip it again, then it works...but if I unequip it again, and equip back. it won't work, I have to do it twice, to get it to work...strange

So I took the mod and tryied it out, everything seems to be working fine, except for one thing, I made sure I meet all the requirements too, so here's what happens: the body warps, and looks extremely weird, and the breasts behave strange as well, besides the fact that they stop looking like breasts, it's hard to describe, it seems that, the plugin "hdt.xml" is responsible for that, because after i deleted it, the body was normal, and the vagina still animates correctly, I can only assume that the " hdt.xml" governs the belly distorsions and all that..any way I can get it to work?

Edit: Well I actually got it to work, but only by enabling the HDT havok Object...the strange thing about it is that...it didn't work the first time I equiped it...I had to unequip it, and equip it again, then it works...but if I unequip it again, and equip back. it won't work, I have to do it twice, to get it to work...strange

it may just be that skyrim was expecting something else when you reequipped the object it resets havok how ever it should work with out the object ,because that's what this mods was made for ,the mod is only there for standalone npc that will do not use the same head nif as the player does ,

some time if you uninstall a mod stuff is left behind ....i recommend going in to the game folder and delete the content in the plugins skse folder and reinstall the hdt physic extension mods and skeleton ....if its still doing it it could be using the wrong skeleton

it may just be that skyrim was expecting something else when you reequipped the object it resets havok how ever it should work with out the object ,because that's what this mods was made for ,the mod is only there for standalone npc that will do not use the same head nif as the player does ,

some time if you uninstall a mod stuff is left behind ....i recommend going in to the game folder and delete the content in the plugins skse folder and reinstall the hdt physic extension mods and skeleton ....if its still doing it it could be using the wrong skeleton

Alright, let me start over because I forgot to mention something important:

If I use every file from the skse plugin folder, the body is...as I described above, going in a continually spasm effect with, or without the havok object, the vagina animation works though.

However, I forgot to mention, that after I saw how the body goes..I deleted every file related to this mod, and placed my backed-up files, and then I decided to try something else:

I copyed only the meshes folder, and from the Skse plugins folder I only selected: "hdtVagina.xml" , and "hdtm.xml" , tested the mod, and the body is normal, vagina animation is normal, and works without the havok object, However if I copy "hdt.xml" too, I HAVE to use the havok object, because frankly..only the breasts have strange behaviour not the whole body.

So in a nutshell, mod works fine with just the meshes. and those 2 xmls files, and my own textures, (I have only copyed the vagina textures so it is rendered properly).

Aside from that...seems like anything that isn't of " human" race...like nord and redguard, the vagina won't animate, like for example argonians or khajiit, having intercourse with beast races..seems won't animate the vagina, that being said...I'm not sure if there is supposed to be any belly distorsions..so far I have none.

And yes, I already have my own hdtphisicsExtention, seems like replacing those..will create a strange behaviour towards the body.

If I use every file from the skse plugin folder, the body is...as I described above, going in a continually spasm effect with, or without the havok object, the vagina animation works though.

However, I forgot to mention, that after I saw how the body goes..I deleted every file related to this mod, and placed my backed-up files, and then I decided to try something else:

I copyed only the meshes folder, and from the Skse plugins folder I only selected: "hdtVagina.xml" , and "hdtm.xml" , tested the mod, and the body is normal, vagina animation is normal, and works without the havok object, However if I copy "hdt.xml" too, I HAVE to use the havok object, because frankly..only the breasts have strange behaviour not the whole body.

So in a nutshell, mod works fine with just the meshes. and those 2 xmls files, and my own textures, (I have only copyed the vagina textures so it is rendered properly).

Aside from that...seems like anything that isn't of " human" race...like nord and redguard, the vagina won't animate, like for example argonians or khajiit, having intercourse with beast races..seems won't animate the vagina, that being said...I'm not sure if there is supposed to be any belly distorsions..so far I have none.

And yes, I already have my own hdtphisicsExtention, seems like replacing those..will create a strange behaviour towards the body.

using your own hdtphisicsExtention will make alot of problem as the body is weighted for the xml file i have in the mod ,it should work for beast races as well as they share the same body normaly unless you are using a mod that replaces there bodies but not heads and they get tails .

to be clear HDT.xml is for breast collision hdtbbpextention,xml is for breast butt thighs abd belly bounce only ,there is no collision on the bell only bounce .hdtm.xml in the malehand.nif is for collision with the vagina only and hdtvagina in the femalebody nif is well you know..the object for female should have the hdt.xml string an so does the head and female hands nif skyrim runs hdtbbpextebtion.xml automatically

using your own hdtphisicsExtention will make alot of problem as the body is weighted for the xml file i have in the mod ,it should work for beast races as well as they share the same body normaly unless you are using a mod that replaces there bodies but not heads and they get tails .

to be clear HDT.xml is for breast collision hdtbbpextention,xml is for breast butt thighs abd belly bounce only ,there is no collision on the bell only bounce .hdtm.xml in the malehand.nif is for collision with the vagina only and hdtvagina in the femalebody nif is well you know..the object for female should have the hdt.xml string an so does the head and female hands nif skyrim runs hdtbbpextebtion.xml automatically

I see, although its still really strange..the hdtphicisextention that im using...pretty sure its the latest extention, which I got from nexus + the addition of less butt bounce..now the mod works well with these...but if I use the extentions from this mod..it breaks up the bodies..i might come back later with a screenshot, to show you what I mean

I see, although its still really strange..the hdtphicisextention that im using...pretty sure its the latest extention, which I got from nexus + the addition of less butt bounce..now the mod works well with these...but if I use the extentions from this mod..it breaks up the bodies..i might come back later with a screenshot, to show you what I mean

what version are you using im using 14.28 some files needs to be overwriten by my mod

Its a shame but every time I install this I get terrible game lag. Is there something I am missing?

I use CBBE, Bodytypes and various body changing mods. I have an XPM32 Skeleton and I run FNIS and I keep HDT up to date. Maybe it's just my PC not being able to cope but I don't have this issue with any other mods.

Any ideas, would really like to use this mod.

Cheers

Its a shame but every time I install this I get terrible game lag. Is there something I am missing?

I use CBBE, Bodytypes and various body changing mods. I have an XPM32 Skeleton and I run FNIS and I keep HDT up to date. Maybe it's just my PC not being able to cope but I don't have this issue with any other mods.

Any ideas, would really like to use this mod.

Cheers

the mod is not the problem i assure you i am running 180 mods at the same time most of them are papyrus heavy and with an ENB on a 2.93 ghz duo 2 procesor 4 gig of ram and a gtx 550 ti 1 gig .this is old stuff not even recommended for the game with out mods .i only have framerate drops in riften no  and then .my cell phone has better specs then this

you my want to consider running skyrim in windows mode as it greatly improves performance .just get a fullscreenmode plugin that takes the borders of

what version are you using im using 14.28 some files needs to be overwriten by my mod

well, im using version 14.28, If you could tell me about those files, I would like to know...aside from that, I can assure you every requirement is met, and I dont have many mods, and everything is compatible...im using the latest XPMSE skeleton..and without the bbp and cbe...as I said above, everything in the mod works perfectly, except the fact that beast races don't seem to work for that matter.

well, im using version 14.28, If you could tell me about those files, I would like to know...aside from that, I can assure you every requirement is met, and I dont have many mods, and everything is compatible...im using the latest XPMSE skeleton..and without the bbp and cbe...as I said above, everything in the mod works perfectly, except the fact that beast races don't seem to work for that matter.

my mod has a few file for hdt extention like a memory patch ill look into the beast races ...the vagina should work for them i can expect not to have breast collision as the use a different head nif then the human races so if the have the hdt object they should be fine ...how ever i cant be sure when as i am working on a new vagina mod with a lot  more detail and its taking a lot of my time because somthing in the game is overwriting the texture string commands for the vagina and keeps changing the textures in game even if they are correct in the nif and bodyslide

I use NMM, and I did exactly what you said on page 8. But somehow the hands are all messed up and it doesn't animate.

What set of hands do I overwrite? If I put SOS first do I overwrite the hands nif with your mod or do I ''don't mod'' the hands?

it must  overwright everything  ,,,with sos it must overwright the hands

Alright, so I'm back with a small update, and an apology, beast races DO work (khajiit and argonians) turns out...after I removed the mod, and added the meshes and those 2 xmls..I didn't add the HDT havok object .esp to my addons...and yes, the animation works without using the hdt object...not all the time though, I'm not sure why, but it seems that 4 out of 5 times, the animation works on beast races, very good work on the mod so far.

It would also be a nice addition if the animation would work on strap-ons, like in female-female intercourse.

Edit: seems like, the animation will almost never work (as far as I've seen), on beast races that are already in-game, I have only tested it by spawning random khajiit/argonians through console, and the vagina animation works on all of those (most likely because they have HDT havok object equiped on them, while the others don't)

As for the rest of humans, I don't know how and why, but sometimes the animation either works...or doesn't, i'm thinking the animation won't work on npc's that were spawned from the beginning of the game.

How do I get this to work without to install the textures that comes whit it?

I want to have the havoc and use my body textures that comes from the new Calentines 3.4B

I have tryed to make one new pack there I have copied the textures from Calentiens in but it did get messy.

No problem to get it to work if I use the latest and install it like it is, but I want to use the skin from Calentines instead.

Any clues?