i cant get it to work. i have installed it, gone on the bodyslide built the body. but when my charater has sex, it stretches the vagina to the to a point and stays there till the scene ends. any idea ? thanks.

1.what xp32 skeleton are you using ?

2.what body did you select in body slide?

i cant get it to work. i have installed it, gone on the bodyslide built the body. but when my charater has sex, it stretches the vagina to the to a point and stays there till the scene ends. any idea ? thanks.

i think i have it sorted its not in the air now. im using xp32 version 2.43 and im using FLSCvagina 2.0

i think its ok now but i have some animations that dont line up, suppose ill have to mess around with it.

i think i have it sorted its not in the air now. im using xp32 version 2.43 and im using FLSCvagina 2.0

i think its ok now but i have some animations that dont line up, suppose ill have to mess around with it.

yes use sexlab to align the character its time consuming because you have to do it for each race ,nice thing is they update for all your character profiles

I am experiencing the same problem, but the legs also go crazy!  I am also using the xp32 skeleton and the flscvagina2.0.

I am experiencing the same problem, but the legs also go crazy!  I am also using the xp32 skeleton and the flscvagina2.0.

Sounds like your using the wrong skeleton, try this one HDT/T/BBP compatible skeleton Groovtama's XPMS Extended, http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D26800&pUp=1

Sounds like your using the wrong skeleton, try this one HDT/T/BBP compatible skeleton Groovtama's XPMS Extended, http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D26800&pUp=1

you make sure nothing has overwrite the skeleton thats making the legs go nuts and making the vagina stretch make sure you are using

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 2.43

you make sure nothing has overwrite the skeleton thats making the legs go nuts and making the vagina stretch make sure you are using

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 2.43

yes i have done thanks. also on a side note i dont think the mod called. fill her up works. im guessing since it uses other bones?

I made sure that was originally using the xm32 skeleton, then I re-uploaded the mods through the nexus mod manager in the order that you suggested but I still have the same problem.  Where should the skeleton files wind up?

I was in fact using the wrong skeleton when I looked again, and now the physics work great!  I'll have to fiddle with the animations and with the havoc object and see if I can get the animation working.  Thanks!

In my game version Trepleen-SCIVIRUS HDT CBBE body + + Vagina2.1 XPMSE v2.33 Collision, I have little bounce and almost absent in the version of Daie nor I have too.

the DAIE version has way to much bounce they look like sack of water no woman breast do that and collisions only work in the left breast .i have a more realistic bounce but i did not create the xml files so i can,t help you in changing it ,this mod is a combination of know working and stable mods made in a all in one setup i only created the texture for the vagina..

if you do not have bounce in scivirus and Daie then you did something wrong

is it possible for you to make a Version that works on cbbe bbp bs2 Body , sg renewal textures ? that is Nexus most popular Body (and mine)

the cbbe 3.3 texture should work for SG renewal how ever im not going to make more textures as im working on a more realistic vagina and it will use the body texture to get correct shading and colour so their will be no need for separate textures for the vagina ..as for the body no this  mods can only work on slfcvagina2.0 body because weights on it

Getting a message "MSVCP110.dll" is missing , program is unable to function, as Skyrim loads. 

Using XPMS 2.44 , CBBE 3.3b , HDT 14.28 (overwritten with All in one), ran BS 2 set  to slfcvagina2.0 and Atria Perfection 2 preset, ran FNIS . Didn't see any change in FNIS . Of course with Sexlab 1.59c and NSAP 2.2 . NO esp ?

Getting a message "MSVCP110.dll" is missing , program is unable to function, as Skyrim loads. 

Using XPMS 2.44 , CBBE 3.3b , HDT 14.28 (overwritten with All in one), ran BS 2 set  to slfcvagina2.0 and Atria Perfection 2 preset, ran FNIS . Didn't see any change in FNIS . Of course with Sexlab 1.59c and NSAP 2.2 . NO esp ?

May help.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28382-msvcp110dll-hdtskyrimmempatchdll-error/