On 12/9/2021 at 5:54 AM, BlackListed756 said:

Whenever I use this in a Sexlab scene, it crashes the game, and idea how to fix this, i'm using the proper Deadly Drain version

Probable some FPS limit

If enabled Papyrus log, look into documents / my games / skyrim / logs / script, you found Papyrus 0, 1, 2, 3
On papyrus 0 and 1, certainly there is the cause of your problem

If I disable Papyrus Log, go to Documents / my Games / Skyrim, open Skyrim.ini and set this string:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS = 500.0
bEnableLogging = 1
bEnableTrace = 1
bLoadDebugInformation = 1

8 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

Probable some FPS limit

If enabled Papyrus log, look into documents / my games / skyrim / logs / script, you found Papyrus 0, 1, 2, 3
On papyrus 0 and 1, certainly there is the cause of your problem

If I disable Papyrus Log, go to Documents / my Games / Skyrim, open Skyrim.ini and set this string:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS = 500.0
bEnableLogging = 1
bEnableTrace = 1
bLoadDebugInformation = 1

Papyrus logs rarely show the actual reason for a CTD. They're really only useful for debugging script errors and similar. You generally have to get a crash dump and analyze that if you want to know why the games crashes.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I dont really understand how to use this correctly. How do I make it so that I have to orgasm or make the other actor orgasm multiple times to kill him with drain, without using the death hotkey because that seems to always kill. Can someone explain?

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to kill the target using manual drain during the final stage of the sex animation?

I can manually draing target to death during the early stages, but once in the final stage, the target just won't die no matter how long I drain.

Auto drain during orgasm works, but target only die after the sex animation.

• 8 months later...

I'm using SLDD in conjuction with Sacrilege vampire overhaul. The feeding part works well, but when in sunlight as a vampire (which disable regen), I don't regen any bar after draining a victim (it says amount drained is 21 in MCM). Do I need to drain more or is there an incompatibility? The other parts opf the mod work flawlessly.

• 3 months later...

Can anyone help me get this mod to work? The MCM shows up, I can tweak all the settings however I like, and then I initiate scenes with NPCs but nothing happens. The hotkeys for draining don't do anything and the whole scene just plays out normally and ends. The only thing that works is if I hit the hotkey to bite the victim, it stops the scene and the NPC T-poses for a second then the scene continues but without any animation. But no draining at all. 

Update: It was because of sexlab p+

Edited by apoop
Update
On 12/25/2023 at 10:00 AM, MatteBleu said:

So I got this mod to work, the biting, kissing etc works but I have no idea how to activate the sex to drain victims. how do I do it ? 

You use Sexlab to initiate sex. During sex you can drain them with the hotkeys, even if you are raping/getting raped. Make sure you configure the mod to your liking through MCM.

• 2 months later...
9 minutes ago, wangxiaotian2233 said:

How does the ddedit tool achieve reverse shrinkage?   

I found that all the options are to add values instead of reducing values.

For example, I want to reduce the weight of NPC. ?

I changed 1 to -1 by modifying PhysicalDrain.json, but I don't know if this is correct?

333.png.4135aa56807f9af85844b27f5690ea80.png