SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I came here from your underwear mod and just wanted to say I love it.

I do have a question, however. For some reason, the addon doesn't behave well with SOS when I set its shape probability to 100%. Nothing changed with female NPCs and they are still stuck with the default "no schlong" option instead of this add-on's invisible schlongified option (meaning they're stuck with the perma-undies). I can only manually change every single female NPC I come across but can't do so for everyone through SOS's MCM menu. 

Idk if this has happened before, and if you can point me towards any possible solutions?

1 hour ago, hoangkhue98 said:

I came here from your underwear mod and just wanted to say I love it.

I do have a question, however. For some reason, the addon doesn't behave well with SOS when I set its shape probability to 100%. Nothing changed with female NPCs and they are still stuck with the default "no schlong" option instead of this add-on's invisible schlongified option (meaning they're stuck with the perma-undies). I can only manually change every single female NPC I come across but can't do so for everyone through SOS's MCM menu. 

Idk if this has happened before, and if you can point me towards any possible solutions?

The way SOS handles probability is there is ALWAYS a 100% chance of applying SOMETHING.

The probability value is there only to tweak which type of schlong gets applied.

This means that if you only use my Female Schlongifier and no other female schlong addon, Female Schlongifier will be applied 100% of the time, regardless of the probability you set.

So, restore the probability setting to default value.

If it still doesn't work after that, there is something else broken and probability has nothing to do with it.

And in that case you're better off directing the question to whoever is managing SOS right now. I don't know how to help you beyond what I already wrote above.

• 1 month later...

On 4/5/2019 at 6:02 AM, Airee said:

Is there a plan to port this mod to SSE?

Like any other schlong, female or male, it seems to work just fine in SSE. Im not having any trouble running it and everything seems to work as intended. Just like sex sound mods it doesn't seem to matter if its SSE or LE.

• 9 months later...

Yeah, scrolling past now...thank you for this. I have used it for some time and never mentioned it. I get a kick out of seeing an occasional female with a surprise package...before this modification I had three options...Spend hours poking at files, ruin any surprise and manually choose each and enter MCM in game to assign UNP addon or just put .01 in the distribution box of the SOS MCM and watch as Skyrim becomes a sausage fest...not immersive! I just wanted to share my appreciation and thanks. Stay safe. Scrolling away now.

• 3 years later...

Just thought I'd pop my 2 cents in a few years later.

This is still working on Skyrim SE 1.6.640 and it's a wonderful thing!

Combine it with one or more Futa schlongs and mods that 'encourage' frequent sexual interactions. Except too much male ... essence ... is starting to cause problems. Gotta get in early with some ladies instead..? off come her pants and ? that's .. big .. I'm never gonna kick this addiction!