Gabriella's Erotic Emporium

There is an easy way to do this. Remove UU as a master in TES4edit and there you go. All of the UU scripts become unfunctional. Also, if you open the Emporium with the CS tool it will remove UU as a master and then a second time opening in CS removes all fo the errors. Of course you have to save it each time.

Like I said on the crashes, I have seen this before. Reaper's Dark Tower has a similar problem. It runs too much data in one spot and the game engine cannot handle it. The esp is flawless but having one mod the size of the entire game in one spot is problematic. The emporium really needs no more than three vendors in one space at a time. Also, the outfits are high poly in some cases and I noticed as I added BBB to each item the lag went up. Also, all of these girls are sharing similar AI. So I need separate rooms with separate AI.

Now that I am finished with Lover PK Merged I am going to come back to this. I am going to remove all quest items and redo them like Aspiria. I know how to make them work correctly now. I am also going to try to work on making extra rooms and I have several mods to add. Now woudl be a good time for adding suggestions.

SHAMELESS PLUG:

Lovers PK Merged is flawless now so go get it!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I clicked on all of them and they worked just fine. I then went back and did it again and they were all temporarily unavailable. The links are fine. There is probably just a problem with the server. Unfortunately I cannot post files these large anywhere else without both of us paying for it.

Just try back later.

My character auto-switch to UU when I go in the water.

Is it correct ? Can I suppress this effect in any way ?

Is the underwear black with a dagger on the side?

One of the outfits that is loaded into character inventory might be causing this' date=' it's the auto equip bikini. I don't think it actually uses UU.

UU includes an .ini file that you can specify who gets UU items equipped automatically, I actually have it turned off for PC and NPCs. If you equip an item that is UU-scripted, it'll still pop back on when you strip off other clothing, but you can un-equip it and stripping the top layers of clothing will leave you naked.

(I think UU actually causes some CTDs with a couple of the other lovers mods that do automatic stripping.)

Also, the outfits are high poly in some cases and I noticed as I added BBB to each item the lag went up.

I stripped the girls and had a huge boost in FPS. :shy:

With my computer, the main issues seem to be a pair of stockings, that skirt, and something else I don't recall. I've also discovered that hair styles with flowers can cause FPS drops, but this is irregular. A restart and the same NPC is fine. (I swear, sometimes I think the game just randomly picks an object to scrag FPS...)

Something I've been meaning to ask about, both the boutique (4.7a) and emporium include skeletons, but they're different versions. I never could figure out what those funky things were sticking out of the head on the boutique's skeleton.nif.

The Auto-Equip Bikini does not use UU but it is intended to Auto-Equip in the water

All of my mods include Growlfs universal skeleton. The Boutique has not been updated in a while and uses 1.6 whiel the emporium uses 1.7 or 1.8. There will not be any big difference but I actually recommend goign to Growlfs site and getting the most recent which is 1.81. I included this in my animation pack which is posted on my BBB page

Hey guys. I hate to be a downer but I just called called to active duty so my time is going to be very limited now. If anyone wants to take oer here feel free. I'll try to answer questions but I don't have time to gut mods right now

Thanks for all of your incredible modding work, and be safe.

Hey guys. I hate to be a downer but I just called called to active duty so my time is going to be very limited now. If anyone wants to take oer here feel free. I'll try to answer questions but I don't have time to gut mods right now

If your going to go play in the sand box keep your head up and your head on a swivel. Carry your wet wipes and extra ammo. Good luck be safe, God speed.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone have good instructions to get this running? I have everything downloaded yet I still don't see the door in the market. I'm running better cities and i've even tried using the non BC esp to see if that helps but still no avail. Do I need to run both the Emporium and the Boutique esps, does one need to be before another? Both are running after the better cities esp resource if that's important.

I can't even get the door to appear, everything after that I should be able to figure out on my own, its just getting that door to show up in the market place. All I see is the locked wooden door and even if I use "~tcl" all I see behind it is another generic door that doesn't do anything.

Make sure you have installed the required mod AND the mods required by the required mod :]

It should work after that without problem' date=' unless you have another mod that had a building hiding the shop

[/quote']

That seems to be the issue. I'm running down the rabbit hole trying to track down all the required mods and the mods required for those required mods (:huh:) and that is confusing the issue.

What I don't get though is that aside from the Better Cities stuff, why wouldn't the door show up if I don't have the proper armor replacer mod. If anything it should just cause issues when I go into the store and maybe even crash it but it shouldn't have anything to do with the door right? Or is there something written into the mod that if you don't have some random "shield on back" mod that the store won't even appear?

• 1 month later...

Generally when I am shopping for "fun" wear, I would just make a save game, and then gold cheat to buy everything, and when I decided what I wanted, I could just reload the save and buy it directly.

However, I do like being able to SEE what the bought clothes actually look like, so the npc wearing the ones she is selling is awesome, and doesn't break immersion, but your store causes extreme lag issues. And it isn't my computer, I promise you.

Could you perhaps separate the shop up more, with fewer npcs in each area.

Either that, or just add an option for npcs with a basic outfit, to reduce lag, as I would rather have to go slightly out of my way for a workaround than to be at 2 fps.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...