Gabriella's Erotic Emporium

Clean save Gab's and Vip's at the same time and Also remake and clean save the bash patch if you have one (which you should). I run into these kinds of problems too sometimes.

Also try lowering your video setting just to see what happens. I may need to separate the top and midde floors. This might be the problem.

When I was putting it together the Emporium I took most of the mods form the "what mod is this page. I also spent hundreds of hours surfing Japanese pages looking for rare and hidden mods and I added many mods no longer available. It was supposed to be a BBB collection so I avoided many non BBB mods but I also BBB'd a number of non-BBB mods and this would be the only place to get them BBB. I really didn't know how to deal with getting permissions from mods from sites in languages I don't speak not to mention all the discontinued mods from either modding snobs or modders who have fallen off the face of the planet. I put a lot of work into the Emporium but in full honesty it is really better not to say what is in it or I am sure someone will complain. I figured this forum would be the best place to post something like this since we host friends and lovers but I am still wary of modding snobs who do not understand that the only proprietor to Oblivion mods is Bethesda.

I really appreciate your work and the time you spent getting all this stuff together

otherwise i wouldnt be going on all this trouble to get it running properly

i'm sorry i never thanked you for doing it but i am really grateful

u mean merge vip's and gab's in bashed patch and clean save?

Will 2.0 still require the highheel?

I can't get it to work no matter what.

It always crash my game, for some strange reason.

My desktop doesn't like the Highheel system.

Deadly Reflex, and Darnified.

Yet DR6, Highheel and UV will work great on my laptop = =;

Gabriella's Emporium does not require Vip's High Heels. The Boutique does and only becuase of a few outfits. You need to have the boutique Because it shares meshes and textures with the Emporium. All that being said what you need to do is open up Gabriella's Boutique in TES4Edit and just remove VIp's as a master. It will not hurt anything.

On another note, Have you installed the Boutique? If not that would cause the Emporium to crash because much of the interior would be missing. Again you only need the meshes and textures but I would want all of NPR's stuff and the Speed Buster collection.

Also, what skeleton are you using. You should get Growlfs latest Universal 1.6

Is Undies Underneath and SOB absolutely required?

I use the DMRA body, and Undies Underneath doesn't support that body type apparently. As for SOB, last I remember it didn't support custom races. In essence, I'm unable to install either without problems.

Is there a way around those requirements? Am I able to just avoid wearing those types of clothing, or will my game crash even if I haven't entered the store?

Is Undies Underneath and SOB absolutely required?

I use the DMRA body' date=' and Undies Underneath doesn't support that body type apparently. As for SOB, last I remember it didn't support custom races. In essence, I'm unable to install either without problems.

Is there a way around those requirements? Am I able to just avoid wearing those types of clothing, or will my game crash even if I haven't entered the store?

[/quote']

I used DMRA too - in fact, I now use uglykidcid's special compilation version for FCOM. I also use the Sexy Botique. I have not had any problems with having UU installed. Mind you, I don't wear any underwear, so maybe that's why I never had a problem...

I'm not a fan of SOB myself, but fortunately by default it only affects vanilla shields, which I mostly don't use.

If you go into TESEdit and delete UU as a master it will deactivate UU and it won't hurt anything. If you than open it up with the CS tool and save it, it will erase the errors. You don't have to do anything but open it up and save. If you do that with the Boutique it will automatically delete Vip's highheels as a master because it is an esp.

As far as SOB, the simple answer is to only install the base SOB mod. I don't think it will hurt anything if you delete the master. However, some of the mods in the Emporium were written for SOB and may have severe clipping. SOB overwrites nothing. It actually adds different meshes called .bck, .bcs, and .nis files.

My guess is that if you delete SOB and UU as masters you will be fine. This is only if you are using the latest version of Gab's Boutique. The older version requires UU.

You only need the four main files.  I woudl highly recommend the UU esp though.  Instead of using the original and very boring bra's and panties it uses Apachii's and NPR's

And for -Shield on Back v31, Does it really required to get the erotic emporium running? :huh:

i mean, i'd still prefer to have the shields remain on the left hand. Can i run the mod without it?

I finally got the chance to try this out and wow you did pretty good here =) you saved me a whole lot of esp space lol. This is a must have for bbb fans.

Anyways, If you're still planning on updating this then i recommend adding a few separate sections and moving 3 npcs per sections and naming the doors in an organized way. It'll probably reduce the lag. But besides that everything else seems okay.

Thanks Roger

As I make them, I am going to slowly compile more BBB mods and eventually I will have a version 3 of the emporium with the top and bottom rooms separated and more items added. I might even add more rooms to reduce the number of vendors per room. One of my goals had been to add the weapons so I could place them on top of the counters in the display cases but with t he current lag I don't dare. Right now I am busy so it will be a while and my current side project is adding BBB to DSR and Headless Knight in the BU Equip Merger. I also want to go back and BBB everything that was not BBB in the Emporium and then go back even more and BBB everything in the Boutique. After that I will finish BBB'ing everything in Apachii's store

• 3 weeks later...

Some poeple are getting that and I can only guess it's to much for most computers to handle. I am guessing that because I run a super-computer and I get lag in that shop. I know I need to separate the floors or add more rooms and move vendors. Some one who has this problem needs to lower there video settings and tell me if it persists.

Some poeple are getting that and I can only guess it's to much for most computers to handle. I am guessing that because I run a super-computer and I get lag in that shop. I know I need to separate the floors or add more rooms and move vendors. Some one who has this problem needs to lower there video settings and tell me if it persists.

I don't know if that's it.

1) I can enter the Sexy Boutique without a problem.

2) Cranking my video settings down actually caused the Erotic Emporium to crash FASTER.

3) I have a Q9450. If that can't handle it, I don't know what could.

There is a way to use Gabriella' sexy boutique and erotic emporium, activating Undies Underneath .esm and .esp, but without aplliyng the effects of UU ?

I mean: I need UU files for get Gabriella's mods to works, but I don't want to switch to auto-UU when I get naked.

My character auto-switch to UU when I go in the water.

Is it correct ? Can I suppress this effect in any way ?