Useable Cum

Sybian

sexlab util1

i created a semen food/drink item and put it as the only item in util1s "alcohol" list.

i then set it to use alcohol on victim if sex=oral at sex end, So if you give some1 a bj, you end up drinking semen

I also added the "disgusting" effect from spoiled food, so the drinker goes eww and coughs.

Could somebody create a mod where oral sex Counts as a "drink" for Realistic Needs? I don't think it'd be too hard to do it and I'd do it myself, but I have absolutely no idea about modding.

There's also a mod called "SexLab RnD" which adds that Feature but I can't get it to work, probably because the new Versions of SexLab aren't compatible with it anymore. So you could take a look at that mod.

"oral sex"

"counts as a drink"

Sweet.. protein shakes :D

[big post of good idea]

This is almost identical to a mod idea I've been kicking around in my head but so far have never tried to make. Basically it would function just like you describe, only instead of the cum being a potion in and of itself, it would be an alchemy ingredient. That way you can mix cum with other things to make potions. I also wanted to include foods specifically made with cum as an ingredient, from legitimate foods with cum dashed in to full on bowls of cum - not my thing, but I don't see why I shouldn't include it.

The intent was simply to add utility to sex in an immersive and not OP way, but without cluttering mechanics.

You might be interested in a mod on here called Beastial Essence then, it's a story driven mod that does almost exactly what you're describing.. minus the food bit... and also you'll be using beast cum instead of human cum.

[big post of good idea]

This is almost identical to a mod idea I've been kicking around in my head but so far have never tried to make. Basically it would function just like you describe, only instead of the cum being a potion in and of itself, it would be an alchemy ingredient. That way you can mix cum with other things to make potions. I also wanted to include foods specifically made with cum as an ingredient, from legitimate foods with cum dashed in to full on bowls of cum - not my thing, but I don't see why I shouldn't include it.

The intent was simply to add utility to sex in an immersive and not OP way, but without cluttering mechanics.

You might be interested in a mod on here called Beastial Essence then, it's a story driven mod that does almost exactly what you're describing.. minus the food bit... and also you'll be using beast cum instead of human cum.

I have that one, but it does not give you the items each time you have sex, only within the confines of the mod. I'd like an expanded version where you discover the "use" of each different kind. human, giant, horse, wolf ect... 

You can use it as a simple alchemy component or consume it for food..... and would absolutely love it if it was given a "addiction" system too where with the right spell or story tie in you would become an addict. 

Oh I am so bad...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In case nobody posted it so far: in the DL section you'll find something called "Succubus Heart" or something like that (too lazy to search). Yes, it's about Succubus gameplay, but the mod lets the hero use the liquid for alchemical purposes. Check it out - it's very well done... the mod. I was referring to the mod.

By the way, the latest version of iNeeds allows you to categorize edible items as food or drinks the first time you use them.

Now it is up to you to decide if cum counts as food or drinks.

Interesting, is there a way to make it so that if the player character gives fellatio to a NPC that it would count as food for iNeeds?

By the way, the latest version of iNeeds allows you to categorize edible items as food or drinks the first time you use them.

Now it is up to you to decide if cum counts as food or drinks.

Interesting, is there a way to make it so that if the player character gives fellatio to a NPC that it would count as food for iNeeds?

Technically, that is very possible.

Someone would have to make a mod that would listen to the 'SexEnd' event from SexLab, detect that the animation was about a blowjob and that the (male) player was involved.

Then the mod would add a 'cum' item as a potion/food item and force equip it.

iNeed would then kick in and ask (on the first time) how to treat the 'cum' item - food or drink.

About Beastial Essence....

Requirements:

SexLab v159 + dependencies (I recommend using v1.59c)

SKYUI

FNIS, FNIS Creatures

Fuz Ro D'oh

Female character <------- pfff!

If you wish to play it as a male character you can do so very easily with TES5Edit and the instructions I posted here.

The actors in the story will at times refer to the player as a female however.

[edit] Just to clear this bit up

[big post of good idea]

I have that one, but it does not give you the items each time you have sex, only within the confines of the mod. I'd like an expanded version where you discover the "use" of each different kind. human, giant, horse, wolf ect...

Untrue. You can and could at the time of this post, collect various types independent of the quests for your own alchemy. The ability to do so is only revealed to the player after about 3 hours of story though.

• 1 year later...

sexlab util1

i created a semen food/drink item and put it as the only item in util1s "alcohol" list.

i then set it to use alcohol on victim if sex=oral at sex end, So if you give some1 a bj, you end up drinking semen

I also added the "disgusting" effect from spoiled food, so the drinker goes eww and coughs.

This seemed like a good solution, so I've gone ahead and reproduced the first two steps.  I'll probably add a small nutritive effect also.  But I use iNeeds, not Realistic Needs (which I think is where kevanlol got the spoiled food effect)... iNeeds doesn't let one eat spoiled food, so there's no such effect available.  Is there something in the base game which would add a similar "disgust" effect I can... umm... "borrow"?

sexlab util1

This seemed like a good solution, so I've gone ahead and reproduced the first two steps.  I'll probably add a small nutritive effect also.  But I use iNeeds, not Realistic Needs (which I think is where kevanlol got the spoiled food effect)... iNeeds doesn't let one eat spoiled food, so there's no such effect available.  Is there something in the base game which would add a similar "disgust" effect I can... umm... "borrow"?

With RND it is equivalent to eating an apple (small drink and food), plus the "disgust" effect, makes the character cough and applies disgusting debuff that drains stamina for 1 min.

I have no clue how to do it in ineeds, never used that mod.

The effect of the disgusting and cough is from RND. Perhaps you could download RND tnad take the effects and recreate them in Ineed.

For some reason, it will have the character generate 2 items, one it consumes and the other stays in the inventory. You can consume it or not. Maybe you can use it as a roleplaying thing if you are enslaved and they aren't feeding you enough. Desperate times, etc.

I have attached the modified file.

You can also change the effect to over 10 seconds, and your character will drink 6-7 items. It would be great if you could select more specifics, like.. say actor type = giant or horse you will drink over 10 seconds instead of just the once

SexLabUtil1.esp

Well, I switched to RND for a bit, but that caused more problems than it solved.  So I took your advice, kevanlol, mucked about, and now I have the cough & food/drink effect working with iNeed.  Thanks for the advice, and the modified SexLabUtil1 I peeked at to get started.  I haven't done any modding since Oblivion, and was badly out of practice.

• 2 weeks later...

sexlab util1

With RND it is equivalent to eating an apple (small drink and food), plus the "disgust" effect, makes the character cough and applies disgusting debuff that drains stamina for 1 min.

I have no clue how to do it in ineeds, never used that mod.

The effect of the disgusting and cough is from RND. Perhaps you could download RND tnad take the effects and recreate them in Ineed.

For some reason, it will have the character generate 2 items, one it consumes and the other stays in the inventory. You can consume it or not. Maybe you can use it as a roleplaying thing if you are enslaved and they aren't feeding you enough. Desperate times, etc.

I have attached the modified file.

You can also change the effect to over 10 seconds, and your character will drink 6-7 items. It would be great if you could select more specifics, like.. say actor type = giant or horse you will drink over 10 seconds instead of just the once

attachicon.gifSexLabUtil1.esp

Hey I tried out the file, I got cum in my inventory and everything works fine until I open my inventory and it instantly crashes, any ideas whats wrong?

Archived