Conjurable Collars?

BelikrDscale

Was wondering if there is a mode where you can conjure a collar instead of crafting one and putting it on the hard way. I was thinking it could be a master type spell that some NPC's can use. if you get collared that NPC become essantial until you get the collar off. that NPC will also follow you and have sex with you at random times as well as having a random chance to lock you into BOndage if Devious devices is installed. if this already exsists i would be glad for a link...

• 2 months later...

In my mind I am imaging a collar that has the semi-transparent purplish glow texture of conjure weapon.

Which might be kind of cool as a set of equipment.

A whole set of collar and cuffs

And a semi-transparent set of bra and belt that sort of allow view of "the goods" might not be the worst idea :P

Something I was playing with, not sure if it's what you're after.

(please excuse the lack of enb, HD textures or other eye candy)

post-224222-0-33199400-1428658028_thumb.jpgpost-224222-0-95073800-1428658039_thumb.jpg

I had an idea for a quest involving a cursed burial urn, a sexist ghost, his ghostly wife and cooking dinner. But I know nothing of scripting.

attachicon.gif2015-04-10_00001.jpgattachicon.gif2015-04-10_00002.jpg

I had an idea for a quest involving a cursed burial urn, a sexist ghost, his ghostly wife and cooking dinner. But I know nothing of scripting.

it is pretty well what I had in mind but I was hoping for a male version with a harness instead of the breats as well XD all in all this looks great though!

In my mind I am imaging a collar that has the semi-transparent purplish glow texture of conjure weapon.

Which might be kind of cool as a set of equipment.

A whole set of collar and cuffs

And a semi-transparent set of bra and belt that sort of allow view of "the goods" might not be the worst idea :P

for a female yes, but I tend to play a male sub character, and would love to see a male and female enabled version of this idea, that way no one is left out.

As far as I know, there's nothing like it. Though if the idea is that it basically leads to SD-style enslavement, I'm not sure what difference it makes where the collar comes from.

just looking for a standalone mod for a set as I don't use half the features of Devious devices as I play a male sub character and most mods center around the female population of Skyrim.

it is pretty well what I had in mind but I was hoping for a male version with a harness instead of the breats as well XD all in all this looks great though!

That's where the difficulty comes in. The DD items for female characters can be made transparent since there is something underneath to see. The same cannot be said of the male versions. While there are male versions of DD gear, I don't think there is anything inside.

I guess you may have to wait until someone makes DD meshes with a pouch with a penis/testicles mesh inside.

I gotta say, this idea has some serious merit. If there are stages of the spell, each working against higher and higher level NPCs, it would allow a stronger spell caster to enslave stronger people.

If the player can use it, too, that would cover both Submissives and Dominants.

attachicon.gif2015-04-10_00001.jpgattachicon.gif2015-04-10_00002.jpg

Man that is pretty awesome!

Did you make them yourself?

I would like to know as well. Looks kinda funky :)

That's where the difficulty comes in. The DD items for female characters can be made transparent since there is something underneath to see. The same cannot be said of the male versions. While there are male versions of DD gear, I don't think there is anything inside.

I guess you may have to wait until someone makes DD meshes with a pouch with a penis/testicles mesh inside.

this is true but then they don't have to be transparent for the males right, maybe just tweak the textures so they are different and have them even harder to remove, or even impossible. but yes I can see where that is a problem, still a great mod though ^.=.^

I gotta say, this idea has some serious merit. If there are stages of the spell, each working against higher and higher level NPCs, it would allow a stronger spell caster to enslave stronger people.

If the player can use it, too, that would cover both Submissives and Dominants.

that was the idea XD, honestly I think it would be a fun mod to play with

@Satyra and Naaitsab

They were modded from DD assets. My original idea was something like the transparent weapons you get from Labyrinthian, but that was beyond my knowledge. Then I thought of a different method. I made these edits to the mesh -

post-224222-0-86338900-1429164742_thumb.jpg

Then copied the normal map "beltPadded_n.dds", lightened the alpha channel so it less transparent and used that as the diffuse texture.

• 2 weeks later...

I want conjurable a lot o things but I'm too lazy to learn how to make the textures look right and how to make the spells for it. :|

You could take a look at this shader in the CK: http://www.creationkit.com/EffectShader

Not sure if you can link that to a specific item/armor or the entire body only. You could try to create a custom enchantment with the Effect Shader (using the ghostly effect as a template) and link the enchantments to the items you want.

Archived