Animal Followers (beta)

vpoteryaev

Important note for last update: deleted integration to AFT, so it must work with any follower mod (I hope).
Previous users must restore original tweakfollowerscript.pex(psc), tweaksummonmenu.pex(psc) in AFT installation.

At first, sorry for bad English grammar and for not kindly formatted text.
This mod takes main idea from %5BBeta%5D SexLab Animal Sex which seems completely dead.
PC must use "(AF) Reanimate Creature To Follower" lesser power to "reanimate" killed creatures (or spell with the same name to "reanimate" concrete dead creature) which becomes her/his followers. Nor essential nor protected, but with constant healing ability. Your new follower will be started at the same Level as killed.
After creature(s) was reanimated (up to 4 at once with lesser power) it starts sex act with PC, becomes PC's teammate and increases Level by 1. If you have no empty slots for new follower then your PC will be simply used by creature that afterwards disappears.
There is limit for 5 followers (I don't think that Armies you needed).
You may use Commands for individual follower, by default key "2", (follow, wait, dismiss, info, 'course sex) and at distance to all your Pets (with lesser power "(AF) Main Command" or key)
Every PC sex act with your Pet increases they Level (i use racial-class default values): Health, Stamina ... etc.
With SexLab Aroused used you will receive main features of this mod: sex with followers:human-human, human-animal and mixed.
You may initiate sex with your animal follower via three ways:
1. individual command to animal follower using key (at any time and any state of arousal)
2. command to human follower through dialogue "would you be kind..." (follower arousal need exceed limit for reply "ok, with which one" after using key you may direct at animal follower "sex with follower")
3. command to all human followers, "(AF) Main Command->Sex Time" (animal followers with arousal levels beneath limit directed to hideout, another are relaxing with human followers (aroused enough too).
All limits may be set in MCM.

EVERY animal follower has his own:

• Relationship value. It affects at Confidence Actor Value. In other words with higher relationship values followers assist you in combat till death. At the beginning your Pets may flee from combat. Relationship increases when your follower is your sex partner (if pet's Arousal is not at low level). Value may decrease if you make a sex with another creature (or yours animal follower) and follower see that.
  • Happiness. By default 0. As said before if your Pet see you 'sexiing' with others he becomes Jealous and his Happiness decreases. While this value below 0 your Follower will attempt to rape you (refusing decreases Happiness more down). Every 12 in-game hours Happiness will be increased by one (cool-down effect) till reaches zero. If you submit to your Pet rape attempt his Happiness becomes 1. Your human follower if you ask ("Would you be kind..." after go to your Pet and use Action (default key 2) you will see "Tag for sex with Follower" in sex option) can "cool-down" your pet. For now follower's willing depends on her (even him) Arousal, but in the future more complex check planned

Almost all settings are configurable in MCM.

Installation:
Simpliest as may be. Just copy to Skyrim Data folder

De-installation (for those that dont use MO): delete vlkAnimalFollower.esp, all scripts with "vlkAF_", "vlk_AF_" prefix.
Clean save.

Upgrade:
for now simple replacement

Requirements:
SKSE, SexLab
Optional:
SexLab Aroused (Redux)
Recommended:

MoreNastyCritters, BDIC.
Planned:

1. Adopt choosing animations with SL 1.60 tags. But need to wait till other animation mods will be updated to SL 1.60.

2. Maybe something else

Credits:
All Skyrim community and Bethesda Game Studios...
mazoky (SexLab Animal Sex)
Ashal (SexLab)
fishburger67(SexLab Aroused Redux)
MNC, SexLab Nude Creatures, BDIC, Creature Framework authors.

Licence note: all sources and mod itself are free for everyone - do what you want, even not asking me. But ONLY on Lovers Lab! :cool:

Do not use your main-saves, even I don't use something special in scripts, so there is no problem to delete mod. I'm trying to use custom events to minimize papyrus stress every time when it possible. Clean save enough, but additionally I added in MCM "Prepare to remove" that stops listening all events and stop to send RegisterForSingleUpdate(GameTime) but it not really needed.

All my scripts (quests) has "vlk" prefix. If you find something related in logs, please, report

And please do not expect very frequent answers and updates.

Version history:

Beta 10 (28 August 2015)
Removed AFT dependancy. Mod must work with ANY follower mod.
Dress/Undress commands stores data in followers forms instead external json-file.
Maybe something else I fogot.

Good Luck.

post-436640-0-44542100-1430352418_thumb.jpgpost-436640-0-56068000-1430352447_thumb.jpgpost-436640-0-06112100-1430352649_thumb.jpgpost-436640-0-00646100-1430352850_thumb.jpg

All updates just overwrite (if not - will be noted especially).
vlkAF_Beta08.7z for those who download before 04:20UTC 20.03.2015, please, redownload (added forgotten call to initiate male follower masturbation).
vlkAF_Beta09.7z 01April 2015 More adequate sequence for choosing partners in relax to all with sex. I constantly admire about followers without salary. Implemented everyday payment to followers and pays for pets needs. For now only 50 golds per one (for human followers in the future it will be Base amount plus Level payment). If player has no enough gold difference will be added to debt and every gametime hour perfomed check for reduce debt.
vlkAF_Beta10.7z 28 August 2015. While update DO NOT forget to restore original AFT Scripts!

Sorry, I forget about a feature related shooting - was made especially for own use. If you don't like this i will remove or make configurable in MCM. But in next update it will be removed anyway (?), because not related to main idea and you may find another mods implementing this.

Trying to add black bears, removed shooting feature. see vlkAFBeta01

EDITED: stupid me, beta01 was uploaded with errors, I redownload later and for bears to be applied seems clean save needed.

My apologize if you install beta PapyrusUtil as i said. Seems it causes CDT's on save. For now do not use dress/undress commands. Stay tuned.

Sorry again. Spiders ready. And mistake with calculating relationship seems solved. Tomorrow or on weekends will be next Beta.

btw i saw some downloads of vlkAF_Beta03 but nobody pointed me to issue with relationship. Or CTD's if you use beta PapyrusUtil with stable SexLab 1.59c...

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if this is a bug, but twice now I have had a pet wolf who only stayed with me until my first fight, then took off never to be seen again.  I know you said the pet will flee from combat at low relationship values, but is it supposed to be permanently gone?  Both times it was a random beast attack (bear, sabretooth), not me looking for trouble. Is there a way to call your pet back after the fight?  Will it come back on it's own after a set amount of time?  Or, am I just missing something?

(No other bugs to report, but as I said, I have not had time to travel with my pet for very long, yet.)

Note: This happened with the vlkAF_Beta03 version installed. I didn't notice you had updated to vlkAF_Beta04 until I came here to post this.

I don't know if this is a bug, but twice now I have had a pet wolf who only stayed with me until my first fight, then took off never to be seen again.  I know you said the pet will flee from combat at low relationship values, but is it supposed to be permanently gone?  Both times it was a random beast attack (bear, sabretooth), not me looking for trouble. Is there a way to call your pet back after the fight?  Will it come back on it's own after a set amount of time?  Or, am I just missing something?

(No other bugs to report, but as I said, I have not had time to travel with my pet for very long, yet.)

Note: This happened with the vlkAF_Beta03 version installed. I didn't notice you had updated to vlkAF_Beta04 until I came here to post this.

About your wolf, as I said, your followers are not essential or protected. It may simple died. And flee from combat does not exclude follower from followers list, only assistance to you during a battle. Watch about notifications during fight.

Today I post new version. With bug fix about dismiss. Now supported:draugr, wolf, bear, sabre cat, spider and troll. All races must be treated like: all draugr races that you ranimate are only melee vesion as your follover. Same about wolves, bears, ... reanimated only LOWEST version of initially killed animal.

For now, please, do not use dress-undress commands (if you use vanilla outfits everything must be OK), in Dialogs do not chose "How about party" - not completed (i do not disabling it, because it beta and I will be happy if someone add his/her code.)

Added Command to Relax (about Followers branch): treated like group sex of your followers and pets.

Suggested that all female (enough aroused) followers pleases pets, also enough aroused too (see MCM). Male followers must be in act too, but not with animals, but with remaining females, or simply masturbate - exactly this one must be checked for bugs.

Kind Regards.

vlkAF_Beta07.7z simple overwrite previous seems work.

Also I plan to exclude trolls, draugrs , spiders because I think that is not exactly bestiality on own, and they has no enough speed to follow you, so just before a battle you must recall all followers to be near where you are (while you mind to use any another ability or power, shout)...

What your thoughts about it?

Sorry for my English.

Also here is my version for SexLab Aroused Redux: As you may notice, in previous all items (exposure etc.) are integers, now it float, so you may add to exposure values like (0.00001). I asked to do this things Fishburger69, but ...

For Users: Custom Armor, marked as Naked treated as really naked for Aroused Redux again. By the way as you may notice, teimerate will go down if person do not act in sex while you're faraway. Now by, default, simulated inimacy life. It may be unchecked in MCM for every person. So every person (suggested) at midnight has orgasm to simulate sex life (just masturbate, imagine). Also simulated increasing of Exposure by time (thinking about sex).

Simulating orgasms not ralates to animals, those who wear belts, player, and checked in MCM persons. One thing that I do not change - calculation of exgibitionsts exposuse - it calculated wrong as I think.

All compatible with all previous official SexLab Aroused (Redux)

SexLab Aroused Redux vlk.7z simple overwrite previous seems work.

vlk SexLabAroused 16a.7z 30.04.2015 NPC self-orgasm time moved from midnight to 06AM. Fixed exhibitionst - exposure grows when this one see someone.

About your wolf, as I said, your followers are not essential or protected. It may simple died. And flee from combat does not exclude follower from followers list, only assistance to you during a battle. Watch about notifications during fight.

Today I post new version. With bug fix about dismiss. Now supported:draugr, wolf, bear, sabre cat, spider and troll. All races must be treated like: all draugr races that you ranimate are only melee vesion as your follover. Same about wolves, bears, ... reanimated only LOWEST version of initially killed animal.

For now, please, do not use dress-undress commands (if you use vanilla outfits everything must be OK), in Dialogs do not chose "How about party" - not completed (i do not disabling it, because it beta and I will be happy if someone add his/her code.)

Added Command to Relax (about Followers branch): treated like group sex of your followers and pets.

Suggested that all female (enough aroused) followers pleases pets, also enough aroused too (see MCM). Male followers must be in act too, but not with animals, but with remaining females, or simply masturbate - exactly this one must be checked for bugs.

Kind Regards.

attachicon.gifvlkAF_Beta07.7z simple overwrite previous seems work.

Also I plan to exclude trolls, draugrs , spiders because I think that is not exactly bestiality on own, and they has no enough speed to follow you, so just before a battle you must recall all followers to be near where you are (while you mind to use any another ability or power, shout)...

What your thoughts about it?

Sorry for my English.

Also here is my version for SexLab Aroused Redux: As you may notice, in previous all items (exposure etc.) are integers, now it float, so you may add to exposure values like (0.00001). I asked to do this things Fishburger69, but ...

For Users: Custom Armor, marked as Naked treated as really naked for Aroused Redux again. By the way as you may notice, teimerate will go down if person do not act in sex while you're faraway. Now by, default, simulated inimacy life. It may be unchecked in MCM for every person. So every person (suggested) at midnight has orgasm to simulate sex life (just masturbate, imagine). Also simulated increasing of Exposure by time (thinking about sex).

Simulating orgasms not ralates to animals, those who wear belts, player, and checked in MCM persons. One thing that I do not change - calculation of exgibitionsts exposuse - it calculated wrong as I think.

All compatible with all previous official SexLab Aroused (Redux)

attachicon.gifSexLab Aroused Redux vlk.7z simple overwrite previous seems work.

Thank you for your explanation. I will look for notifications. And, I agree with your planned exclusions. I will probably only use the wolf and Sabre cat myself.  Also, I use SexLab Aroused, not the Redux version.  Will your version work with the full Aroused?

EDIT: I decided to just switch to SexLab Aroused Redux.  Do I need to install that first, then over-write with your version?  'Cause that's what I did.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your explanation. I will look for notifications. And, I agree with your planned exclusions. I will probably only use the wolf and Sabre cat myself.  Also, I use SexLab Aroused, not the Redux version.  Will your version work with the full Aroused?

EDIT: I decided to just switch to SexLab Aroused Redux.  Do I need to install that first, then over-write with your version?  'Cause that's what I did.

About Aroused: or use 'official' or mine, but not both. With mine you may overwrite 'official' it would be as update. But revert back will cause troubles I think. Functionality all the same, but in mine also used two kind of exposure: to see at sex acts and to see naked person. Bestiality assume nudity so arousal (if you use followers too) will be grow too fast if use 'official' aroused.

In mine you may to puppet your PC and followers by set NudityExposure to low values, even 0.1 ('official' does not recognize floats, only 1, 2, 3 etc.), while watching at sex will grow arousal as usual.

Another difference: if your PC or NPC is sex act participant, then with every animation stage her/his arousal grows - ogasm resets arousal to zero. So for example wearing belt or use only oral (female-male) animations your heroine will be aroused fast enough without orgasm.

Added:

Example of using my ver of Arousal, It requires "PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab" , but I can include it functionality to AF mod.:

vlk PSQ Addons.7z

As my heroine in a battle naked and without armor, I decide to compensate damage (especially if she is succubus too)

Code:

event OnEffectStart(actor akTarget, actor akCaster)
    int iLevel = akCaster.GetLevel()
    float fValue = (1.5 + (iLevel / 25.0) + (SuccubusRank.GetValue() / 4.0) + (SuccubusEXP.GetValue() / 100.0))
    akTarget.DamageActorValue("Health", fValue)
    akCaster.RestoreActorValue("Health", fValue)
    ;arousal
    int eid = ModEvent.Create("slaUpdateExposure")
    ModEvent.PushForm(eid, akCaster)
    ModEvent.PushFloat(eid, 0.2)                     ;this will be ignored by Aroused Redux
    ModEvent.Send(eid)
    eid = ModEvent.Create("slaUpdateExposure")
    ModEvent.PushForm(eid, akTarget)
    ModEvent.PushFloat(eid, 2.0)
    ModEvent.Send(eid)
endevent

Transfering 0.2 to Aroused Redux will be completely ignored.

To add this funcionality

1. in console type: help "vlk Succu Absorb Ability"

2. in console: player.addspell xx001d93

Instead XX you must use your numbers, that you retrieve with first command.

This ability activates ONLY in combat and every second absorb Health (value depends of your PC Level and Succubus Rank) from your enemies (at melee range only), increases they and your PC arousal.

Beta08 nothing, just removed unused dialogue branch for not confusing. Added forgotten call to initiate male follower masturbation.

Thanks to Ashal, seems PapyrusUtil 3.0 beta4 free of bugs, so if you install it, may use dress/undress commands.

• 2 weeks later...

This looks promising but I seem to be getting no animation from the creatures.

I can't understand what do you expect? If Creature-Creature relationship - sorry. ;)

For now mod is stable and pre-release. I need to make some cleanings and optimizations.

You may initiate sex with your animal follower via three ways:

1. individual command to animal follower using key (at any time and any state of arousal)

2. command to human follower through dialogue "would you be kind..." (follower arousal need exceed limit for reply "ok, with which one" after using key you may direct at animal follower "sex with follower")

3. command to all human followers, "tweak commands->relax->relax with sex" (animal followers with arousal levels beneath limit directed to hideout, another are relaxing with human followers (aroused enough too).

All limits may be set in MCM.

• 4 weeks later...

To all that follows ;)

For me mod is stable enough. I use it at beginning of the game till level 10-15 (I use uncapper and that levels are reached not too soon). For myself I do not plan to add something else new for now.

If before I asked to abstain from suggestions and wishes, but now they are welcome.

Good Luck.

So AFT is a hard requirement at the moment ?
It sadly requires a flustercuck of compatibility patches itself for special followers and other mods.
Hard choices...

Your animal follower management (happiness & all) is what would be cool but is missing in Untamed.
Does it only work with reanimated animals ? (meaning "only if you first kill them ?")

So AFT is a hard requirement at the moment ?

It sadly requires a flustercuck of compatibility patches itself for special followers and other mods.

Hard choices...

Your animal follower management (happiness & all) is what would be cool but is missing in Untamed.

Does it only work with reanimated animals ? (meaning "only if you first kill them ?")

I wrote it for myself, so AFT hard-coded, sorry, at that time I do not have a free time enough to redid mod for standart followers.

Mod can "reanimate" ANY dead supported creature. It uses standart skyrim races for reanimations. Instead reanimated it makes custom race copy-followers, so does not affect to respawn.

ADDED: To make mod universal for any followers mod is needed to create more powers/spells or use keys. I hate this - list of powers/spells is big enough by default (even with SkyUI usage quick access) so sometimes hard to find what you need. So better solution - integration, but loosing universality.

• 3 months later...

Any new updates on this?

I have a little problem with the mod, when I try to create a new follower, shout does not doing anything, the spell create animal follower or something just make the dead body move a little bit and I get a message in the upper left corner:

number: 4.

And nothing happen.

I tried to use with Untamed. (Kill an animal then sex with it (---- 》it makes it works with the Untamed )(name remains like 'AF wolf' for example),(it worked like this until it stopped working and got the number message in the corner)

(could it be because I reached the creature limit and creatures still somehow 'exist' somewhere and this is why won't let me have more?) but I am not sure that all the AF features are working? Are the two mod compatible?

Aft functions working and salary functions working too.

It wold be great to use the two mod together.

Can you help me with the 'cannot create more follower' problem please??

Any new updates on this?

I have a little problem with the mod, when I try to create a new follower, shout does not doing anything, the spell create animal follower or something just make the dead body move a little bit and I get a message in the upper left corner:

number: 4.

And nothing happen.

I tried to use with Untamed. (Kill an animal then sex with it (---- 》it makes it works with the Untamed )(name remains like 'AF wolf' for example),(it worked like this until it stopped working and got the number message in the corner)

(could it be because I reached the creature limit and creatures still somehow 'exist' somewhere and this is why won't let me have more?) but I am not sure that all the AF features are working? Are the two mod compatible?

Aft functions working and salary functions working too.

It wold be great to use the two mod together.

Can you help me with the 'cannot create more follower' problem please??

Only update that I made - human followers dress/undress command uses storage in forms instead external json. But I do not upload this at least till PapyrusUtil become stable with SexLab 1.60 release.

I didn't try to use Untamed. Especially together with this mod because it seems like use AFT with EFF or UFO ;) And cannot say anything about compatibility.

But I use with BDIC and have no problem. Except that modified by SIC creature reverted to base race after reanimation.

Number of animal followers limited to 5. And if my memory ok you must receive a message (not notification) about exceeded limit. Try to summon via TwikCommand and count your followers.

If dead animal body affected by spell does not disappear but moves a bit, I can say only one - base race of dead animal not recognized. Or not marked in MCM.

Kind Regards.

• 2 weeks later...

Version beta10.

Major difference - removed AFT integration, so must (i hope) work with any follower mod. I need confirmation from EFF, UFO etc. users. Especially on clean game.

Dress/undress commands store data in followers forms (i.e. in savegame) instead json-file.

Still need testing and bug reports. :D

For previous users: restore original tweakfollowerscript.pex(psc), tweaksummonmenu.pex(psc) in AFT installation

Kind Regards.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived