You have more skill than I do. ;)

That is something to consider... :D

The only way to continue to learn and grow is to run into these issues and overcome. Perhaps keep some quick .txt notes on various aspects. Say Function x.. create a functionX.txt and put notes into that . Or just one Word document or even a spread sheet something that can be searched.. that might be better. AS you work and get some ideas, scripts etc fixes etc. just post some notes in that document.

Commands,

Scripts,

Functions,

Problems and solutions,

Current sample scripts,

and input the various info inside something like the above. Then you will slowly develop a serious modding resources for yourself. Maybe even create major sections for Oblivion, Fallout(s) and Skyrim  etc.

LOL.. I think I have solved some of my problems as well. I need to do the above. :) Yea.. RC start collecting various sample scripts and notes etc. Instructions, screen captures etc... :cool:

I just thought it would be trivial to copy and paste the notes into threads, forums, etc when you needed some added assistance. Fixt the problem and past the corrected scripts samples and instructions that have been modified back into the doc.. You know..I had a system like this when I was creating my SCR Resource Tutorial then transfered the info back into the final (well not final since Halstrom is constantly changing it.. ;) ) ... actually running documents

Just an idea.

• 2 months later...

I got big red exclamation mark in place of the collar and gag, although i have installed all required resources :(

If you did install all the SCR resources. .. you install some wrong. There is a tutorial to get the resources setup properly. (in my sig) Double check and if necessary reinstall them.

• 5 months later...

I'm having a bit of an npc teleporting issue none of the npcs walk they just teleport ahead slowly after entering the pot hole

Update first restart of the game didnt work second did as far as I can tell if jack doesnt load in out side the stairs hes fine but its a 50/50 that he loads right.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have the problem that after Jack says he's going to fuck the PC's ass now and the PC replies, Jack simply heads out again and while the game says that the PC has to remain in the bathroom, the collar makes her follow Jack out again. Any ideas what might be the issue?

Any ideas what might be the issue?

The mod probably needs to be updated since it was released over a year ago and SexoutNG has been changed quite a bit since then and quite a few sexout mods that haven't been updated since changes were made to NG also don't work.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I believe I have sorted out many of the problems for my Mod brought on by sexout update.

I am not even looking at that Beta 98 version, I have had to many problems caused by 97, and don't even feel at this time like looking at a beta problem.

for now as best i can tell, I have it at least back like it was pre sexout update.  I will be tinkering with it, and if I can get everything solid, i will try to get back on the quest line some more.

Much thanks to Nuetron_rus, there help has been invaluable... I would have been lost with out it.

I tested this with SexoutNG 98 BETA 2 & during the lab entertainment quest the player character's body goes invisible during sex acts. Which I am going to assume is from a script disabling togglePOV and forcing 1st person?, conflicting with when initiating sex acts their use of 3rd person camera and tfc. The sex act's work fine themselves and the the player's body will return if entering tfc in the console.

yes I tried 98, and had many problems, if I used pause button for and extended time, when adjusting animation pose's, quite often my character would stand up, and go to a default pose, and then the game was frozen, and sex act would never end.. this happened to many times for me, and I reverted to the stable release 97, and this problem has never reoccurred.

There were other things that 98 did, but this was the one that bothered me the most.

However I am moving many, if not all of the animations away from the legacy slowly, and this may help, but it will be a bit before I commit another update.

Nuetron_ rus has been helping me with a lot of the scripting, and I can tell you that is a good thing... I am getting pretty rusty at scripting, I can get things to happen, but I am not optimizing very well any more.

I will get something working, and run it by them, and he quite often will quickly see ways to better streamline it.

• 2 weeks later...

I also tried using with Sexout 98 BETA 2 and after Jack leads the player to the bathroom he gets caught in a loop saying he wants to have anal sex after which the anim plays but then after a few seconds the same thing happens. I can't seem to get beyond that one scene. I am using Spunk so I'm not sure if that's interfering in any way.

• 2 weeks later...

Is that a second run on the laboratory or the first.. Reason I say that I think I have a variable that I did not reset if you try a second run through the laboratory it may not work.

I personally have just found 98 a little buggy, but it could very well be I have something wrong in my load order too.. I do know I have no problems with 97 except for soliciting...and a few others that Odessa did. 

She has evidently streamlined her mods to work well with 98, but many older mods seem to have problems.. Or that is what i have seen.. In My personal game play.

But I do not rule out my having something installed that 98 does not like. It is just that I have no problems at all with 97..

However My main problem with 98 was " if I used pause button for and extended time, when adjusting animation pose's, quite often my character would stand up, and go to a default pose, and then the game was frozen, and sex act would never end. "

Edited by galgat

Sorry am so slow to respond, many things going on right now, That sounds like another 98 problem... I am not developing with 98, I just had to many problems with it.

I am only developing with the stable 97 version.  Sorry:anguished:

• 2 months later...