Textures for "SOS schlong for females" and "SOS - Equipable Schlong" UNP and CBBE Support

I've tried UNP wet textures for now and schlong itself has great details but the part above that attaches to body is too dark compared to belly textures. Therefore, it stands out in any lighting conditions. However, it does not turn completely dark when light comes from side like your Fair Skin textures so that's great.

I'll post some pics later if you don't know what I mean. I tested in Alternate Start - Live Another Life start cell with no ENB.

I've tried UNP wet textures for now and schlong itself has great details but the part above that attaches to body is too dark compared to belly textures. Therefore, it stands out in any lighting conditions. However, it does not turn completely dark when light comes from side like your Fair Skin textures so that's great.

I'll post some pics later if you don't know what I mean. I tested in Alternate Start - Live Another Life start cell with no ENB.

Its not a problem with the textures.

There is a gap to the body what causes a shadow, try to use THIS and with your bodyslide presets (or the presets of your body like 7B) 

As small UPDATE: (changed sk textures for UNP) 

NEW VERSION

post-607503-0-35087900-1452941332_thumb.jpg

Ah yes, I forgot to mention. I use Unified UNP Special body. 50% low and 50% high seraphim. All other UUNP and CBBE related sliders set to zero. I also use your BodySlide Schlong for Females UNP mod that you linked. Had to adjust Tummy Tuck sliders at +22% for low and -10% for high to fit perfectly on the body. There is no gap or clipping (at least very, very minor clipping, like 1mm. Better then a 1mm gap I suppose).

I guess there should be UUNP sliders for your Female Schlong mod to fit the body by default at 0% for low and high.

Anyway, I am not talking about shadows. Take a look at the pic. Textures seem slightly different then body textures. I am using UNP 2k, no scar, no pubic hair, smooth and wet body version of SG Female Textures Renewal.

Don't get me wrong, it fits really well. Obviously not perfect but I am nit picking here. But since you asked for feedback, here it is. Its up to you to decide how OCD you want to go about this matter. :)

Thanks for all the work!

But you took that image in development software you are using I presume? Ingame, with lights, it may look different. If you look closely at my pic you can notice that body textures on belly seem more smooth then base of schlong. Like different pattern. Maybe that is why it looks like a color difference.

Here is a pic using 4k body. It does look better then with 2k body. Unfortunately, 4k textures turn out to be too vram heavy in certain situations for quite heavily modified Skyrim and 2GB vram GPU. Bodies tend to turn black.

In black section of pic below you have schlong base looking a bit rougher then belly, so to say. But in red section they look very smooth, more like belly.

But you took that image in development software you are using I presume? Ingame, with lights, it may look different. If you look closely at my pic you can notice that body textures on belly seem more smooth then base of schlong. Like different pattern. Maybe that is why it looks like a color difference.

Here is a pic using 4k body. It does look better then with 2k body. Unfortunately, 4k textures turn out to be too vram heavy in certain situations for quite heavily modified Skyrim and 2GB vram GPU. Bodies tend to turn black.

attachicon.gif3.jpg

In black section of pic below you have schlong base looking a bit rougher then belly, so to say. But in red section they look very smooth, more like belly.

attachicon.gif4.jpg

Are you using the optional smooth normal map? (The smooth normal is not seamless with the schlong textures) 

Yes, as I stated before I do use smooth option.

I took few pics using 2k and 4k body. A lot more seamless. If you are not planning to add smooth version then you might want to add that information into your mod description and FOMod installer so others dont get confused.

First I wan to apology for posting this here, no one reply me in sos equipable schlong

Anyone know how to place the penis position a bit lower?

take a look at the pic

what i mean is my PC's penis base placed a bit higher than where it's supposed to be (the calyps strap on position) and because of that sexlab animations won't look right, how do I fix this issue?

I use XPMS 3.0 and CBBE HDT with HDT Vagina as body, and sos equipable schlong v0.3

Do i have to use Nifskope to make it right?

Do i have to change something with my PC body through Bodyslide?

if anyone know how to fix this issue please answer or if this question has been answered then please direct me to the page or post number

In need of fast answer because this is a dead end for me, and i'm afraid I can't use this mod if this problem isn't fixed

post-757075-0-96867900-1453076864_thumb.jpg

First I wan to apology for posting this here, no one reply me in sos equipable schlong

take a look at the pic

what i mean is my PC's penis base placed a bit higher than where it's supposed to be (the calyps strap on position) and because of that sexlab animations won't look right, how do I fix this issue?

I use XPMS 3.0 and CBBE HDT with HDT Vagina as body, and sos equipable schlong v0.3

if anyone know how to fix this issue please answer or if this question has been answered then please direct me to the page or post number

In need of fast answer because this is a dead end for me, and i'm afraid I can't use this mod if this problem isn't fixed

The strap on is just a strapon its not a real penis plus it has to be insterted in the vagina.

The penis position is perfectly fine as it is. As for the sexlab animations not looking right you can simply adjust them when they happen.

take a look at the pic

The strap on is just a strapon its not a real penis plus it has to be insterted in the vagina.

The penis position is perfectly fine as it is. As for the sexlab animations not looking right you can simply adjust them when they happen.

You can change the SOSFemale.hkx linked in the nif to SOSMale.hkx and it wiil line up so much better.

take a look at the pic

Ah at least someone answer my question, well, what i want is my PC penis located a bit lower like in some of those screenshot you all see in sos equipable schlong, so i just wondering "why their schlong positioned like male's but mine don't?", that's why my sexlab animations look screwed.

Thanks for replying 

take a look at the pic

You can change the SOSFemale.hkx linked in the nif to SOSMale.hkx and it wiil line up so much better.

Umm, how do i do it? (excuse me, i'm no modder and i'm really stupid)

Did you mean I need to replace SOSFemale.hkx with SOSMale.hkx?

Thanks for replying

Thanks for replying

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

As i thought, some tweaking with nifskope, do you have the installer? Just now i check nifskope in sourceforge has gone

and... tutorial ...please..?

sorry for asking too much, i'm still noob, and I can't even create mods

EDIT: Got nifskope from github jonwd7

Thanks for replying

Alright, trying to do it myself, and wanna ask 

Am I doing it right?

Yup.

Make sure to do it fro the _0.nif file as well.

Thanks for replying

Am I doing it right?

Yup.

Hell yeah, It works! Thank you very much LaEspada !, now the penis positioned just like male

Maybe a little strange, any idea as how to positioned it a little to the back?

post-757075-0-25597400-1453186983_thumb.jpg

post-757075-0-49479100-1453186990_thumb.jpg

Added Support for the Mature Skin Textures. 

What are the most used argonian and khajiit textures? (immersive)

I see quite a lot of the Feminine Argonian and Feminine Khajit textures.

Also, it doesn't let me download the file? Help?

the downloads work fine for me..

and agreed on the feminine textures there,,,those sets need some sos support,,already tried to rip the textures form the male edition from the same modder,,but meh,doesn't look quite right,the female one has less scales down there...so please reflex,bless us with another of your creations,the beast races need some love too

edit: both texture sets have 100k+ downloads on the nexus,,definetely the most use ones by now

Added Support for the Mature Skin Textures. 

What are the most used argonian and khajiit textures? (immersive)

I see quite a lot of the Feminine Argonian and Feminine Khajit textures.

Also, it doesn't let me download the file? Help?

the downloads work fine for me..

and agreed on the feminine textures there,,,those sets need some sos support,,already tried to rip the textures form the male edition from the same modder,,but meh,doesn't look quite right,the female one has less scales down there...so please reflex,bless us with another of your creations,the beast races need some love too

edit: both texture sets have 100k+ downloads on the nexus,,definetely the most use ones by now

I do not care how many downloads the textures have, I don't like them and I will not make patches for it. 
And stop asking about that. 

Thanks for replying

Am I doing it right?

Yup.

Hell yeah, It works! Thank you very much LaEspada !, now the penis positioned just like male

Well uh... the male bodies are different than the female bodies..

Thanks for replying

Am I doing it right?

Yup.

Well uh... the male bodies are different than the female bodies..

Yeah I know that, It's just looks funny lol