Textures for "SOS schlong for females" and "SOS - Equipable Schlong" UNP and CBBE Support

Mature Skin V2

In beta 0.11, Maevan made new body textures. They are really good but sadly it means your textures don't match at all anymore. New body textures are much brighter. Previously, in v. 0.10 textures matched near perfectly though in both reflection and color with nearly no seam. So if you have time, please update it.

There is a "Mature_Skin_V2_Beta_5_Schlong_Textures" version. 

Mature Skin V2

In beta 0.11, Maevan made new body textures. They are really good but sadly it means your textures don't match at all anymore. New body textures are much brighter. Previously, in v. 0.10 textures matched near perfectly though in both reflection and color with nearly no seam. So if you have time, please update it.

Yes, that is what I am saying. Up to V2 0.10 (or Beta 10) your "Mature_Skin_V2_Beta_5_Schlong_Textures" worked great but after V2 Beta 11 Mature Skin body textures changed (they are really nice btw) and therefore your Beta 5 patch needs updating. :)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32986

New V2 beta 11 uploaded (UNP, 7BASE, CBBE, Vanilla)

• Completely new body texture
  • MatureSkinComplexions.esp is based on update.esm now
  • Fixed missing face texture when you use ModOrganizer

Mature Skin V2

Yes, that is what I am saying. Up to V2 0.10 (or Beta 10) your "Mature_Skin_V2_Beta_5_Schlong_Textures" worked great but after V2 Beta 11 Mature Skin body textures changed (they are really nice btw) and therefore your Beta 5 patch needs updating. :)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32986

New V2 beta 11 uploaded (UNP, 7BASE, CBBE, Vanilla)

• Completely new body texture
  • MatureSkinComplexions.esp is based on update.esm now
  • Fixed missing face texture when you use ModOrganizer

I will take a look. 

Yea same here.. the other skin textures match perfectly.. but I can never get the skin to look like their pictures on nexus (the skin in general i.e. Mature or SG or the CBBE_CHSBHC_UNP_ADEC they always look blotchy and terrible..) only Fair skin looks really good.. so I live with the mismatch.

I had the same problem until I took things into my own hand and edited the texture file so it can blend properly, and it turned out perfect. I did this by increasing the brightness of the texture to match the skin. I attached the updated file. I used the wet cbbe fair skin texture. I figured out how to do this all today. Tell me if it works for you too.

Nice, unfortunately I use UNPB. Perhaps you can share some high level steps on what you did?

Either way well done.

Yea same here.. the other skin textures match perfectly.. but I can never get the skin to look like their pictures on nexus (the skin in general i.e. Mature or SG or the CBBE_CHSBHC_UNP_ADEC they always look blotchy and terrible..) only Fair skin looks really good.. so I live with the mismatch.

I had the same problem until I took things into my own hand and edited the texture file so it can blend properly, and it turned out perfect. I did this by increasing the brightness of the texture to match the skin. I attached the updated file. I used the wet cbbe fair skin texture. I figured out how to do this all today. Tell me if it works for you too.

Nice, unfortunately I use UNPB. Perhaps you can share some high level steps on what you did?

Either way well done.

Alright buddy, this is how you do it...

Step 1. Download and install paint.net from http://www.getpaint.net/download.html

Step 2. Download the desired SOS texture and install it.

Step 3. Open to \textures\actors\character\SOS\B3lisario UNP and make a backup of the malegenitalsf_1.dds.

Step 4. Right click on the original malegenitalsf_1.dds from the B3lisario UNP folder that you opened up and open with paint.net.

Step 5. When paint.net opens click on adjustments on the top.

Step 6. Then click on Brightness / Contrast.

Step 7. Higher the brightness (I recommend 5) and click Ok.

Step 8. Click on save under File and save (You can compress your Picture, but I recommend X8B8G8R8)

Step 9. Open the game up and see if the texture you edited is too bright, dark, or perfect. If  it's perfect than done.

Step 10. If the colors did not match up then replace the texture you edited with your backup and try a different brightness setting.

Thank you very much for your work on those textures!

I would like to use Fair skin complexion for UNP body textures with Fair_Skin_Complexion_Schlong_Textures_UNP variant. But in game there is slight mismatch in color:

http://105.imagebam.com/download/ny6YZVoX5qQiILnZaXBX7g/41989/419888014/s_2.png

http://108.imagebam.com/download/RpIsOQdpwsWQebh0OP9FLQ/41989/419888029/s_3.png

I use default settings for fair skin installation:

http://108.imagebam.com/download/S6lyeyhzKJORRvZobYaq-w/41989/419888042/s_1.png

Am I doing something wrong? Maybe I should use other fair skin install settings? 

I would be grateful for any help!

I'm experiencing the color mismatch as well.

Good work, thank you.

I use UNP, probably that's why I still get some small seam:

http://www.imagebam.com/image/838832422672762

It would be really great to have patch for UNP, silky specular map(default one). 

How much do ini settings or ENBs change the appearance of seams? I always see seams. Any precautions I could take (I'm using Project ENB)?

Try to disable Ambient Occlusion. This fixed the "shadow" under the penis for me. 

The new version of the mature textures are awesome, updated textures are coming really soon! 

Edit: Uploaded new textures for the mature textures beta 11!

The new version of the mature textures are awesome, updated textures are coming really soon! 

Nice, for which type are these textures though? Mature, medium or young?

Also, are you going to do one for your Horse Schlong mod?

Nice, for which type are these textures though? Mature, medium or young?

Also, are you going to do one for your Horse Schlong mod?

I used "young", but should work with all "shaved" versions. 

Added mature V2 Beta 11 textures patch to the horse penis mod.  ;)

Added mature V2 Beta 11 textures patch to the horse penis mod.  ;)

Cool, thanks but they are shiny and mature textures are matte. Can anything be done about that?

And maybe add in description for which versions various patches are. I.e. mature skin textures: young, fair skin: goosebumps?, etc.

I still used some schlong textures helpful guys posted as a dl in the schlongs for females thread, it seems i totally missed this here. Dowloaded the Fair Skin option and have to say this is perfect. I don' t notice even a tiny color difference now anymore.

Either way well done.

Alright buddy, this is how you do it...

Step 1. Download and install paint.net from http://www.getpaint.net/download.html

Step 2. Download the desired SOS texture and install it.

Step 3. Open to \textures\actors\character\SOS\B3lisario UNP and make a backup of the malegenitalsf_1.dds.

Step 4. Right click on the original malegenitalsf_1.dds from the B3lisario UNP folder that you opened up and open with paint.net.

Step 5. When paint.net opens click on adjustments on the top.

Step 6. Then click on Brightness / Contrast.

Step 7. Higher the brightness (I recommend 5) and click Ok.

Step 8. Click on save under File and save (You can compress your Picture, but I recommend X8B8G8R8)

Step 9. Open the game up and see if the texture you edited is too bright, dark, or perfect. If  it's perfect than done.

Step 10. If the colors did not match up then replace the texture you edited with your backup and try a different brightness setting.

@Modder5 this helped, thanks mate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Could we get schlong textures for those lovely argonian and khajiit textures? 72k and 80k unique downloads should speak for their popularity..
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62574/?
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62193/?

and possibly for this khajiit texture set i found in the guts of the forum here,made by kritta kitty,lore friendly and high quality,,and since i can't find the link anymore..adding it here if noone minds

Khajiit Kritta Kitty.rar

• 3 weeks later...