Textures for "SOS schlong for females" and "SOS - Equipable Schlong" UNP and CBBE Support

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/27/2022 at 9:50 PM, DeathToHumankind said:

Anyone still have Leyenda's textures? Patron is dead and searching by modders nickname gave nothing helpfull

Just came across this post by accident, sorry response took this long, in case you are still looking for these.

Leyenda's Patreon still exists.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/all-in-one-uunp-15375631

Files are on here as part of their AIO Animated Pussy Mod

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/25/2022 at 10:41 PM, Mez558 said:

Just came across this post by accident, sorry response took this long, in case you are still looking for these.

Leyenda's Patreon still exists.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/all-in-one-uunp-15375631

Files are on here as part of their AIO Animated Pussy Mod

Thank you my dude, i'll give them a try once i'll be playing skyrim again.

Edited by DeathToHumankind
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/2/2015 at 4:05 PM, EvilReFlex said:

Textures for "SOS schlong for females" and "SOS - Equipable Schlong" UNP and CBBE Support

View File

DESCRIPTION:

Textures for:

Support for UNP and CBBE textures.

SUPPORTET TEXTURES:

• Fair Skin Complexion NEXUS
  • CBBE-CHSBHC-UNP-ADEC-Human Argonian Khajiit Texture-4096 NEXUS (+Beast Textures Patch)
  • SG Female Textures Renewal NEXUS
  • Sporty Sexy Sweat NEXUS (This is only a Patch, install first a other skin Version!)
  • Mature Skin Texture NEXUS
  • Real Girls Realistic Body NEXUS
  • Leyenda Skin NEXUS (Follow the Patreon link) 

INSTALLATION: 

1. Install the body replacer what you want to use (CBBE, UNP or SeveNBase)
  2. download the bodytextures what you like and copy them over the standard textures (for example Fair Skin Complexion)
  3. install SOS Schlong for Females - UNP (works also with CBBE and SeveNBase)(I recommend "SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9.7z)
  4. download the matching textures from here and copy them over the standard schlong textures (SeveNBase = UNP)

*If you use "SOS - Equipable Schlong" you need to copy the *dds files in the Skyrim\Data\textures\Equipable Schlong\ folder!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/02/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    SOS schlong for females or SOS - Equipable Schlong
  • Special Edition Compatible

hi ! im using demoniac fair skin texture but i cant find any textures that match is there any way u could make a patch please ?

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey @EvilReFlex 
I've made a texture-patch for "Tempered Skins for Females" to work with SOS schlongs for females. It's based on the work you did with the texture-patch for "Real Girls Realistic Body" as well as the work of b3lisario. I've made my own edits as well of course. I made it mainly for my own use, but I would of course like to contribute to the community, so I wanted to ask you if it's okay with you if I uploaded it here on LL?