Textures for "SOS schlong for females" and "SOS - Equipable Schlong" UNP and CBBE Support

• 4 weeks later...

On 2/8/2019 at 6:43 AM, devildx said:

No but would be great since this is the best texture mod form me. Not too smooth as pure or fair skin and not too rough as mature. The girls faces principally looks great with this skin.

Second this. Or if anyone knows how to blend the textures, I'll happily do it :)

• 2 months later...
On 2/8/2019 at 2:43 PM, devildx said:

No but would be great since this is the best texture mod form me. Not too smooth as pure or fair skin and not too rough as mature. The girls faces principally looks great with this skin.

Yeah, I use bijin skin now.  A patch for this (and the horse penis redux sse) would be great.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
13 hours ago, magoth420 said:

Just curious, do you happen to know/have a SOS Female skin texture for the default CBBE Skin from it's installer? I tend to like it better then the alternatives but sadly the shlong won't match any of the cbbe alternatives you have provided.

Use fair skin or leyenda skin with the leyenda patch.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7862-leyenda-textures-patch-for-sos/

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I asked this already in another thread but i'll ask here too.

Is there any chance that someone might make textures available that go well with Demoniac?  I tried doing it myself in Gimp but that did not turn out well, to say the least.

And every other SOS texture i tried (like every single one available on LL and elsewhere) still showed a difference in color between the schlong and the rest of the body. 

It's maddening and since i'm running out of options i thought to ask here before simply scrapping the mod.

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know of any way to fix this seam I'm getting? I'm using FSC with the FSC textures, built it in bodyslide, and yet it's still somehow doing this.20200406223117_1.jpg.cd28c625ab9f78a6905429dc8c72bc6a.jpg20200406223128_1.jpg.00e3ad8f8d3f493dfeb132e1ee1b1fce.jpg

EDIT: so it turns out the textures on the ERF high poly post don't necessarily work well with CBBE Textures. However, the ones for this page do. Didn't know that.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Pls, somebody, help me with this issue. Even doesn't need to read all text in my message, only look on the screenshot and you will understand my trouble.
IDK why i'm still don't give up and trying to find a way to fix it, and i saw this visual bug in this topic a lot, but still doesn't find an answer.

UNP + Fair Skin Complexion for UNP + SOS Fair Skin Complexion Textures.
The seam. 

So, any ways to fix this problem?

704230757_iyt68mcftfg39ucftcUmfttc57DRxr75dezHse.jpg.0f99880e62aa7193ea386233f5caaf91.jpg

On 1/13/2021 at 4:35 PM, EkaterinaBraun said:

Pls, somebody, help me with this issue. Even doesn't need to read all text in my message, only look on the screenshot and you will understand my trouble.
IDK why i'm still don't give up and trying to find a way to fix it, and i saw this visual bug in this topic a lot, but still doesn't find an answer.

UNP + Fair Skin Complexion for UNP + SOS Fair Skin Complexion Textures.
The seam. 

So, any ways to fix this problem?

704230757_iyt68mcftfg39ucftcUmfttc57DRxr75dezHse.jpg.0f99880e62aa7193ea386233f5caaf91.jpg

Try the leyenda skin patch. Works fine for fair skin (I am usin right now).

5 hours ago, devildx said:

Try the leyenda skin patch. Works fine for fair skin (I am usin high now).

You are my savior! Thank you very much for a so quick help!
This looks not perfect, but this is really result what i'm expect. Fainlty visible seam and NO GLOW in dark places. (you can check the screenshots)
Kissing you! ❤️

If somebody have the same issue, i think you can find help in our few posts.

On screenshots:
UNP + Fair Skin Complexion + Leyenda Textures Patch for SOS
5e6k7rc58l9vtyk89cm6rt0v77jk9xtgy8gc7.jpg.7c59f3fc2cb4745d83aa2abbb2f162af.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2021 at 3:09 PM, EkaterinaBraun said:

You are my savior! Thank you very much for a so quick help!
This looks not perfect, but this is really result what i'm expect. Fainlty visible seam and NO GLOW in dark places. (you can check the screenshots)
Kissing you! ❤️

If somebody have the same issue, i think you can find help in our few posts.

On screenshots:
UNP + Fair Skin Complexion + Leyenda Textures Patch for SOS
5e6k7rc58l9vtyk89cm6rt0v77jk9xtgy8gc7.jpg.7c59f3fc2cb4745d83aa2abbb2f162af.jpg

TRans is the best

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello I finally got this to work!  BUt...I am using thepureskin textures.  I've looked all over and did not find any textures for this skin, while it resembles fair skin it does leave a texture line.  Does anyone know if it has been converted to work with the pure or diamonized body textures?  I've seen it asked on here but no one got a reply...help me if you can pleasel

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...