What mod/feature do you desperately want added to SexLab?

Possibly better quality animations? And to have heterosexual male categories addition to the sex diary. And I think i've seen this mentioned, more quests (voice acted). Not sure if im the only one on this but, i'd like to see a quest mod(w/Voiced Dialogue) that would be an actual romance story. 

Something that lets you give in, but not in the way of "Oh no, you've hurt me, I must surrender." but more of a seduce way... Like sometimes, when I'm sneaking up on some bandits, I wish I could just seduce them without them attacking me first and then having to "surrender". I just want a way to where I can just walk up to a bandit(s) without being attacked and seduce them with my appearance or like "hey, you wanna fuck or what?"

Perhaps some more weird and perverted quests? like Brelyna in winterhold. she has a quest to help her with a spell, she could accidentally give your character a schlong(Female) or a bigger one(Male/toobig), with a new quest to either remove it or shrink it or even keep it, something like that. i would be willing to come up with some more if you would like me to.

We still doing this?  I wait for the SOS replacer that is currently in evident limbo (though this observation has been contested).  Variable HDT depending on state of arousal.  Pretty much until this mod arrives, I won't even play Skyrim; I'll just let the mods continue to accumulate.

I would really like to see a better way to choose which animation is played, for example in the past I have raped a male as a female character and the animation is him raping my character, or when initiating sex with someone sitting down it can use a chair sex animation from NSAP, and chair sex will not start when there is no chair in sight (ie Riften Stable).

I've never seen these suggested so here goes. Both should be feasible to add.

-Customizable music on sex with separate queues for each type.

-Camera blackout and automation similar to kill moves with toggle because good camera work would be easier than adding transitional animations at scene start/end.

*As added bonus add forced first person view to select animations.

Suggested already but likewise requesting:

-More foreplay animations and addition of coercive, kissing, and similar transitional behaviors.

realistic handjob, and pussy/anal fisting :D

I also want this. Bodies with modeled vagina already exists here as i have seen. So maybe it remains only to make hand to vagina collisions with HDT. I dont know is this possible or not with this bodies, and dont know maybe this is already implemented, but i predict that sometime it will be. But i think there is no need to make some changes to SexLab code especially for this, because it already has some fisting animations, and this must be implemented on level of body modeling and HDT collisions.

what ?? it already has fisting animation ?? where i can get it ??

While I'm ok with the rape animations. I do think that everything that leads to them is too softcore. the best dialogues are from defeat but they still feel very soft. At least when I browse hentai, I'm allways looking for the forced/rape/fisting/harm/torture stuff, and Skyrim with so much content, still lacks a mod that's not being held back.

I honestly think Skyrim modders are so busy coming up with unecessary dependancies that don't change the gameplay at all and making their own mods not break with every new framework update that they end up not developing their own projects at all.
"oh but to make things easier for future modders", there's allways going to be some new framekwork idea, some new update that makes the actual relevant mods break and become outdated 

Immersive transitions. Like, if you're about to get raped, instead of having both actors glide into positions, make it so that the screen fades to black, and you hear clothes ripping and the victim crying out, and then the screen fades back into the animation (maybe io preset camera angle)

I would like to see some "degree of skimpiness" ratings for armor.

In essence, this would require a specialized scanner to be run loosely analogous to GenerateFNISforUsers, but which instead walks through the mod files, then through the archive files and nif files. It would sample for percent exposed skin and for each armor it would record the ratio of covered skin to exposed skin. If a suitable skeleton is rigged, it could also record (for example) the ratio of exposed boob skin.

Writing this scanner would require some knowledge of the mod file formats, of the bsa file formats and of the nif file format. I think we could get away with just writing a json file with the results.

I *almost* have enough knowledge that I could write this myself (though I might need a few weeks, and of course this would happen on my recreational time). If there is someone who would want to work with me on this (and if we could agree on a good target language - c++? python? what is good for this kind of thing? I would prefer to avoid java and nif.xml seems to demand python support but c++ would probably be faster for some parts of this, but I do not know enough to integrate c++ with python...), I would be happy to contribute. [i think I can write the scanner, but I do not think I will have the energy to update the sexlab framework to consume the resulting data... I am also assuming I can work through geometry and come up with a decent approximation for handling angle of view and the visual defects in armor mods - though dealing with that kind of thing is likely to change the specification from this simple outline to something slightly different.]

In essence, this would require a specialized scanner to be run loosely analogous to GenerateFNISforUsers, but which instead walks through the mod files, then through the archive files and nif files. It would sample for percent exposed skin and for each armor it would record the ratio of covered skin to exposed skin. If a suitable skeleton is rigged, it could also record (for example) the ratio of exposed boob skin.

Writing this scanner would require some knowledge of the mod file formats, of the bsa file formats and of the nif file format. I think we could get away with just writing a json file with the results.

I *almost* have enough knowledge that I could write this myself (though I might need a few weeks, and of course this would happen on my recreational time). If there is someone who would want to work with me on this (and if we could agree on a good target language - c++? python? what is good for this kind of thing? I would prefer to avoid java and nif.xml seems to demand python support but c++ would probably be faster for some parts of this, but I do not know enough to integrate c++ with python...), I would be happy to contribute. [i think I can write the scanner, but I do not think I will have the energy to update the sexlab framework to consume the resulting data... I am also assuming I can work through geometry and come up with a decent approximation for handling angle of view and the visual defects in armor mods - though dealing with that kind of thing is likely to change the specification from this simple outline to something slightly different.]

Here's my way of handling this. Posted this a few days ago.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/44593-idea-degrees-of-skimpy/

Here's my way of handling this. Posted this a few days ago.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/44593-idea-degrees-of-skimpy/

Setting it in MCM works to some degree, and if you save it in a data structure which survives across games then what I am proposing could maybe tie into the stuff which works with your approach.

However, an automatically generated list would necessarily differ from a manually built list:

• The automated approach would be available for all armors and clothes.
  • The automated approach might suffer from artistic disagreement.
  • The automated approach could offer greater detail (much of which might be ignored but some might be useful).
  • The automated approach would [probably] take longer to implement.

If someone implemented something based on your manual approach they might get useful ideas which would be relevant to an automated approach. Or maybe they would just get frustrated with it. (But maybe someone else might have different ideas.)

I guess maybe both could be worth trying??

Humanoid Monsters ? with their sex mod animation . . . . .     

Oh... and maybe a different body type for each NPC? Well maybe like a hunter usually have a slender athletic body while a blacksmith have a very muscular chest and arms, a chef and or a trader / merchant ( wealthy ) might be a bit chubby when they reach older age :D. And some higher ups ( Jarls / General ) might have a chubby but muscular / fair skins cause of their war exp and luxury life. well some thing like that.

But i think there is no need to make some changes to SexLab code especially for this, because it already has some fisting animations, and this must be implemented on level of body modeling and HDT collisions.

what ?? it already has fisting animation ?? where i can get it ??

Sadly there are very few of them, but such animations already exists:
  • SexLab 1.59 itself has one fisting animation - it is called AP Fisting.
  • Non-SexLab Animation Pack also has one - it is called 4D Fisting (it can be activated in tab with 4uDIK's animations in MCM of this pack)
  • Also Holtof55 pack has foot-fisting animation as i know
But about HDT collisions with hand to vagina, i only meant, that theoretically it is possible to implement in future.

Something that lets you give in, but not in the way of "Oh no, you've hurt me, I must surrender." but more of a seduce way... Like sometimes, when I'm sneaking up on some bandits, I wish I could just seduce them without them attacking me first and then having to "surrender". I just want a way to where I can just walk up to a bandit(s) without being attacked and seduce them with my appearance or like "hey, you wanna fuck or what?"

I second this :)... am currently trying to run a Game based on such a concept, have put my girl in the Bandit Faction and coupled it with Deviously Helpless (set to just a Collar to set them off and no Device additions from them) works well enough to RP her story, but Seduction would be even better :)

A Mod where you're the sex slave to bandits or something of the kind

This can be done with a small assortment of Mods if you prefer not to be limited to a Slave Mod...my current play through is a Bandit Slave, I consoled her into the Bandit Faction, used Alternate Starts Bandit Camp start and use Deviously Helpless (assigning just a Collar to attract Bandits and set them to not giving DD additions), also using Skooma Whore, giving her good reason to keep seeking more Bandits (for her fix), Working Girl Prostitution and Nexus Mods such as Scarcity, Persides Inns and Trade and Barter to makes coin harder to come by... The RP is she is run by Bandits and has been set to task to earn them money through Prostitution and entertain them, so makes her way to Towns, Soldier Camps, etc... to peddle her ass, once she has earned reasonable coin, she seeks out Bandit Camps and pays her dues as such, they take her coins and pass her between themselves, filling her up with Skooma while their at it and then send her off again...I have been finding it to be a very convincing RP and happy with the way it's come together, she has to keep earning money and handing her body over to the Bandits to get her Skooma fix.

For me the biggest mod that is missing is a basic slavery mod. Where the PC can end up enslaved but not one about sex, just one about being enslaved. Sex might happen, as did happen to slaves, but it wouldn't be the main focus of the mod.

Spartacus tv show is a good example, what happened to the house slaves and gladiators in that.

Haven`t read all ideas but....a not too complicated kissing system would be great...I mean ONLY kissing, not foreplay anims always ending up in sex animations.

SL already provides different stages of sex acts...why not using that function for cuddling/kissing sequences? I guess every romance related mod would benefit from that.

Btw...instead of more and more slavery mods I would love to see a fully fleshed out rape mod with fitting animations and a proper AI for the rapists plus a sequence where the victim gets really knocked down and forced to the ground...maybe with some fitting voice files. The rape mods/systems we currently have are all kept very simple...more funny than scary...and SL has no animations that I would call REAL rape animations...so before jumping to fleshed out slavery it is better to finish fleshed out rape first imo.