What mod/feature do you desperately want added to SexLab?

• 1 month later...
On 2/2/2015 at 5:35 PM, Krazyone said:

A single download system, instead of downloading about 24 mods to get the system to work, a single mod that has them all. With a MCM menu to upgrade the other mods when needed, so they don't clash.

SEXLAB INSTANT STARTER PACK ( included in a single installer )

-ESTRUS CHAURUS ( all of it Estrus Chaurus, Chaurus +, etc... ) ( tentacle rape, pregnancy from Chaurus attacks )

-Beeing Female ( pregnancy )

-All the files included for pregnant stomach

-HDT ( breast and butt jiggle )

-Schlongs of Skyrim ( dicks for men )

-The correct skeleton to run it all

-Bodyslide 2 ( self scaling clothing and armours )

-Body types of skyrim ( pick any body and texture you want in a convenient MCM menu )

-Apachii hair ( nice hair instead of vanilla )

-A full set of Bodyslide 2 replacer Armours and Clothing ( self scaling clothing and armours )

-Milk mod economy ( breast milk )

-Sexlab animations for people and beasts

- + anything else to get the sexlab stuff to run fully

With an installer, you tick which parts you want, in a single installer.

You don't like tentacle rape, don't tick it in the installer.

You don't like beastiality in the game, don't tick it in the installer.

This would save hours of downloading, configuring and trying in vain to get the stomach to work with pregnancy or bodyslide 2 clothing...

Hours of searching for the right installations, the mod dependencies along with their dependencies.

Some people would just like to install Sexlab, then play the game. Adding real mods, not tons of tiny plugins that are needed to get everything to run correctly. That's what MCM menu's are for...

I doubt it would ever happen though...

This

• 1 month later...

I would add the option to turn on embarrassed animations for the player and all npcs "similar to the ones in the mod Get Stripped Again!" that would play when the player or npc have their first instance of having nothing equipped in their chest armor slot.  There would be an option in the MCM menu for how often the mod would check that slot for the player/npc and for how often the animations could play.  After the initial animation more animations combined with cover animations similar to what's in the Nexus mod Female Cover Self Animation could then play.  "All these embarrassed and cover animations would have to wait until all other sexlab scenes are finished playing before activating and playing of course".   Would be cool :)  Anyone else have more to add?

Options to have a particular follower/companion/NPC use nearby devious furniture on the PC and vice versa.  So much of SL mods also involve DD, but I prefer it as voluntary sex play, rather than straight bondage, and I like the devious furniture.  I can't seem to find a mod that will combine SL romance/SLEN/devious device helpers with the furniture, rather than just the usual cuffs and armbinders.

A troublemaker mod. 

So if you are playing a male you could really annoy Feandal and the other guy by seducing Camilla. Or if you are playing a female you could cause all sorts of trouble by having secret affairs. And then these characters would send bandits after you, which you could either defeat and then go on to cause further feuds, or maybe get defeated, where a player slavery mod might kick in.

A discount mod.

You see a really expensive magic weapon you want. You ask for discount, or the merchant to give you credit. He / she decides he can't trust you so instead captures you and whores you out around the town until he gets his moneys worth. 

14 hours ago, h4yw0rthy said:

A troublemaker mod. 

So if you are playing a male you could really annoy Feandal and the other guy by seducing Camilla. Or if you are playing a female you could cause all sorts of trouble by having secret affairs. And then these characters would send bandits after you, which you could either defeat and then go on to cause further feuds, or maybe get defeated, where a player slavery mod might kick in.

A discount mod.

You see a really expensive magic weapon you want. You ask for discount, or the merchant to give you credit. He / she decides he can't trust you so instead captures you and whores you out around the town until he gets his moneys worth. 

ooh, I vote for troublemaker mod too.  Maybe a little bit like SL stories (or was it adventure?) but expanded so your character can break up every romance and marriage in skyrim ?

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't mind seeing an Alternate version of Match Maker that allows for choosing between Consensual and Non-Consensual Animations.  Also, a slightly longer time window to tag targets to try and see some of the more obscure animations, saw one that was 1 male and 5 Females (also one that is 5M 1F).... yeah never seen that one before.

But while I'm here I was thinking about this...  There's a set of Videos out there Called "Lara with Horse" that show cases Lara Croft having sex with a Horse.  Now there's a bonus video that goes with it showing Lara getting impaled by the horse, the horses flared tip comes out her mouth. 

Now that would 100% KILL her, cool to watch but it would kill her or any female.  Which got me thinking about a special animation and Mod, "Death by Impaling" or "Horse Impale Death" not sure.  Basically it would have a VERY LOW chance of happening upon any female (or male if others want that) where it seems like a normal sex act UNTIL the Horse kills you/NPC VIA this animation.  Could also lead to similar animations/mods (or more features) for other creatures that have dicks WAY to big for the human body; Giants, Mammoths, Dragons(?).  Kind of like the kill animations that happen in the right circumstances.

As a side thought: I realize that it's odd that there isn't a bigger messier cum texture specifically for use when cum textures are applied VIA a Horse or anything bigger.  I mean they would shot out a huge load.  Actually I think even dogs produce more cum then the average human.

If anyone tries to implement any of this I just want to add I'm still using SL 1.62.  Reasons. 

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, orengel999 said:

Yes!!! Exactly!

Thank you very much. I'll definitely read further into it.

But I'm very noob at moding and have 0 coding experience. Has anyone manage to make this work in their setup?

That's not a mod specific to Skyrim. It's more like a tool, that hooks upon Windows' vibration signals for XBox controllers and sends them to connected toys. It more or less should work with every game that can let XBox controllers vibrate.
Here's a video tutorial about how to connect it: 

Spoiler

• 3 weeks later...

I want a mod that alters certain vanilla quests/interactions, to allow the PC to choose a new alternative that is sexy or seductive.  I want the Radiant Raiment quest to show off their clothes to Jarl Elisif to have an alternative set of clothes that is sexy or skimpy, and Jarl Elisif might respond by asking you to join her in her private chamber to 'inspect' your outfit, giving you the opportunity for some intimate play.  Then, the party clothes for the diplomatic immunity quest should have a sexy or skimpy alternative that allows you to seduce someone at the party into helping you, or maybe even seduce Elenwen into inviting you to her solar.  Or another alternative, would be that instead of going as a guest, you go as a waiter/waitress, and are given skimpy waiter/waitress outfit to wear during the party, so you then have the party guests saying and doing stuff in reaction to your outfit.  This would be similar to the party quest in DCL (the one Leon sends you to) just without relying on DD items.  You could be the target of Erikur's flirting, or expected to entertain the guards afterwards.  I so want to wear something fabulous to Elenwen's party, don't you? I would also like to add some scenes that Bethseda left out, for some reason.  It irks me that my PC returns from defeating Alduin, and nobody but the dragons notice, and Paarthunax actually leaves you on the mountain! Balgruuf doesn't say anything, when he should be throwing you a huge party.  Tullius and Ulfric continue with the truce, as if nothing happened. Shouldn't there be some sort of recognition, and a celebration that turns into a drunken orgy?  Maybe with new representatives from the different factions in attendance? 

I would love to have an RND-like mod, but for sexual needs based on SLAroused that would increase your arousal over time.

I saw something similar in SLHormones mod, but it just been increasing arousal to 100 at random times (either that or

I have no idea how it worked) and came with a bunch of stuff that Im not a fan of.

• 2 weeks later...

some kind of animation filter where animations can only be called upon if they meet certain criteria. for instance, vampire feeding animations can only be called if the animation has a vampire.

also a furniture interaction framework

A mod that sorta has the jail raping mechanics of Dragonborn in Distress, but doesn't have massive(and kinda buggy) debuffs that it has. A dragonborn(or whatever you're RPing as in Skyrim) can be  raped(repeatedly even!) in jail based off of their bounty, and they can't just serve the time by clicking the bed..in fact, all the PC can do is click the bed and rest in it..and if the guards decided to enter the PC's cell, their sleep will be interrupted(Like in SL Dangerous Nights 2) and they'll awaken to a dick in them. I can't seem to find a mod like it that only focuses on jail time, but its rather simple, doesn't change jail time too much, and doesn't have other mechanics or debuffs attached to it.

• 1 month later...
On 7/15/2019 at 11:14 AM, Taven said:

A mod that sorta has the jail raping mechanics of Dragonborn in Distress, but doesn't have massive(and kinda buggy) debuffs that it has. A dragonborn(or whatever you're RPing as in Skyrim) can be  raped(repeatedly even!) in jail based off of their bounty, and they can't just serve the time by clicking the bed..in fact, all the PC can do is click the bed and rest in it..and if the guards decided to enter the PC's cell, their sleep will be interrupted(Like in SL Dangerous Nights 2) and they'll awaken to a dick in them. I can't seem to find a mod like it that only focuses on jail time, but its rather simple, doesn't change jail time too much, and doesn't have other mechanics or debuffs attached to it.

if there was a futa female option...as in futa guard or futa pc, on female...that could be interesting too. from a lore standpoint, why wouldn't there be prison rape in tamriel?

as for a personally wanted sl feature... a walk to beds, that would play as a transition after stripping, and a walk from beds post sex. we really need some transitions. and if we could have a way to get better alignment of animations/positioning (gsposes has a positioning system where the animation plays while you move around in a zig zag way)...or what we really need, which is all animations to have futa/female versions with breast collision.

• 3 weeks later...

I would love a mod that tells NPCs to fuck off when the PC is in a sex animation. Its so dumb seeing people mingle around you doing nothing while you're having sexy time. Worse is when you close doors to get some privacy and some doof barges in mid orgasm. "Bro....wtf!?"

• 2 weeks later...

I would love a mod where we can see civil war factions using the hung/bound corpses of their enemies' female soliders as dummies as archery targets , use their limp bodies as stress relief toys (similar to Sexlab Jail Rape where the prisoner gets raped over and over, except its necro-themed with a male npc on a dead female npc of the opposite faction) 

Actually, i think having a female prisoner of war being raped over and over at Imperial/Stormcloak camps would be pretty hot as well.