What mod/feature do you desperately want added to SexLab?

I'd appreciate if those 3 features were added in the next build (or as a patch):

a) A feature that, if an armour/clothing is labeled by player in SexLab Aroused as nude, would prevent it from being unequipped/stripped for sex scene, but would not prevent other types of armour/clothing from being unequipped/stripped.

b) A feature that would allow player to set a delay for actors re-dressing after sex.

c) A feature that would allow player to exclude PC from the re-dressing feature.

13 minutes ago, Verrikan said:

a) A feature that, if an armour/clothing is labeled by player in SexLab Aroused as nude, would prevent it from being unequipped/stripped for sex scene, but would not prevent other types of armour/clothing from being unequipped/stripped.

That feature is already implemented, somewhat. If you add a "SexLabNoStrip" tag to any piece of armor/clothing, it will not be stripped by SL regardless of what the settings for the corresponding slot are. IIRC you can't add keywords to items on the fly, though, so you would have to edit whatever plugin they come from in the CK/xEdit and manually add it there.

17 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

That feature is already implemented, somewhat. If you add a "SexLabNoStrip" tag to any piece of armor/clothing, it will not be stripped by SL regardless of what the settings for the corresponding slot are. IIRC you can't add keywords to items on the fly, though, so you would have to edit whatever plugin they come from in the CK/xEdit and manually add it there.

To be more specific, you don't have to add the "SexlabNoStrip" keyword to anything and thus make Sexlab a dependency.  You need only have a keyword in your mod with the text "NoStrip" in it and use that keyword on any item that should not be stripped and the Sexlab Framework will honor that keyword.

6 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

To be more specific, you don't have to add the "SexlabNoStrip" keyword to anything and thus make Sexlab a dependency.  You need only have a keyword in your mod with the text "NoStrip" in it and use that keyword on any item that should not be stripped and the Sexlab Framework will honor that keyword.

Don't want to seem ungrateful for feedback provided so far, but... could you please be more specific? I mean like... comprehensive explanation. Because I understand that You need only have a keyword in your mod with the text "NoStrip" in it means that I have to implement the keyword somewhere in the mod script before I can use it on the items. If that's the case, I have no idea where to put it exactly, since I don't have the technical expertise in programming to figure it out on my own... yet.

EDIT: I think I've found your more detailed explanation somewhere else :)

1 hour ago, Verrikan said:

Don't want to seem ungrateful for feedback provided so far, but... could you please be more specific? I mean like... comprehensive explanation. Because I understand that You need only have a keyword in your mod with the text "NoStrip" in it means that I have to implement the keyword somewhere in the mod script before I can use it on the items. If that's the case, I have no idea where to put it exactly, since I don't have the technical expertise in programming to figure it out on my own... yet.

EDIT: I think I've found your more detailed explanation somewhere else :)

Just in case someone else sees this and wonders.  Add a keyword with the text "NoStrip" to your armor/clothing/etc mod.  Then simply add that keyword to any item in the "Armor" records that should not be stripped. It doesn't take any scripting at all. 

Mods that want to strip people are the ones needing to use scripts and all they need to do is use armor.HasKeywordString("NoStrip") function to test any item of armor.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2018 at 10:27 PM, Arizona_Steve said:

Not sure if I already posted in this thread, but just one thing: make the sex acts start up faster. Oh... and add a tag so that I can tell if a sex act is female dominant (cowgirl, face sitting) or male dominant (missionary).

For the faster part, I'm fairly certain you can turn on immediate teleportation

On 9/25/2018 at 8:43 AM, riicky83 said:

I know it'd be a part of a different mod but I'd like to see a feature where a random NPC (or an NPC you designate) gets arrested and gets put into a Pillory (or any similar equivalent) and allows you or other NPC's to have fun with them.

Prison Overhaul Patched (newer version of Xaz's Prison Overhaul) has this feature integrated in.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2018 at 11:18 PM, Rooker said:

Remove activation text. About 8/10 times a Defeat scene starts, my cursor happens to pass over an NPC for a picosecond and the stupid "Press E to talk to <whoever>" is stuck on the display until the scene is over.

try "Less intrusive HUD" mod. you can deactivate everything or adjust opacity. I just removed the activation key and set crosshair opacity to 10%. 

On 9/9/2018 at 4:27 AM, Arizona_Steve said:

Not sure if I already posted in this thread, but just one thing: make the sex acts start up faster. Oh... and add a tag so that I can tell if a sex act is female dominant (cowgirl, face sitting) or male dominant (missionary).

try "Fade to Black" mod. It allows a blackscreen of blur to make the transition more immersive. If you use ENB you might have to adjust to allow a black screen. 

• 3 weeks later...

Global fast travel controller. Right now we have a situation where multiple mods are fighting over if it should be enabled or disabled. If each mod could have some kind of token for SL, it would check them all at once.

Fast travel disabled = (mod1disable==true) or (mod2disable==true)...

Just on idea level. Of course we would deal with some kind of array and loop approach. It could do both periodic check for the rule (every 20 seconds) and when player opens map.

I don't think this should be in Devious Devices, SL is more general and here are mods that don't want DD. And of course this wouldn't automatically work with mods from Nexus, but some compatibility could be attempted, even if via separate patches. But having this done by just 1 mod would reduce script load which is quite important.

its hard for me to find the stuff i want here so unsure if this already exists but would be nice if there was a mod thats similar to sanguines delights in that it gives a alternative to death accept would prefer if there was a mod that didn't require you to become a slave if you die like sanguines delight does like instead just strips and fucks you then sends you to a nearby town or lets you run away they have a mod like that in fallout 4 so was hoping there would be one here

On 12/13/2018 at 9:26 PM, Keireon said:

its hard for me to find the stuff i want here so unsure if this already exists but would be nice if there was a mod thats similar to sanguines delights in that it gives a alternative to death accept would prefer if there was a mod that didn't require you to become a slave if you die like sanguines delight does like instead just strips and fucks you then sends you to a nearby town or lets you run away they have a mod like that in fallout 4 so was hoping there would be one here

Sexlab Defeat has that.

Daedric artefact like devious devices. Devices that would be extremely beneficial to the player as long as they are worn. For example:
A plug that would create a black soulgem whenever your character orgasm while wearing it.
Nipple rings that would consume your arousal once you go below 50% and use it to restore your health.
A blindfold that increase your spells effect when worn. The higher your arousal, the easier it would be to see with it.
A harness that would block create a magical ward every so often that can block up to your arousal.

Stuff that would make wearing these stuff really interesting, and would make you want to keep your arousal as high as possible. Preferably all around a similar visual theme, so that you could wear them all without mismatch (it doesn't have to be daedric themed, it could be something else. I remember seeing some yu-gi-oh themed stuff in a doujin, with items such as a plug or gag themed around the millenium items; These could be an example.)

4 hours ago, Elgate said:

Daedric artefact like devious devices. Devices that would be extremely beneficial to the player as long as they are worn. For example:
A plug that would create a black soulgem whenever your character orgasm while wearing it.
Nipple rings that would consume your arousal once you go below 50% and use it to restore your health.
A blindfold that increase your spells effect when worn. The higher your arousal, the easier it would be to see with it.
A harness that would block create a magical ward every so often that can block up to your arousal.

Stuff that would make wearing these stuff really interesting, and would make you want to keep your arousal as high as possible. Preferably all around a similar visual theme, so that you could wear them all without mismatch (it doesn't have to be daedric themed, it could be something else. I remember seeing some yu-gi-oh themed stuff in a doujin, with items such as a plug or gag themed around the millenium items; These could be an example.)

I like this idea it seems interesting plus wearing most of the devious devices isn’t practical because of the problems they cause i love the look of blindfolded but cant see through the screen when its on sadly so usually avoid it.

On 8/30/2018 at 6:43 AM, Kira shadowstep said:

I'd like to see a sexlab dance feature!

There's a prostitution mod where you can dance for coins but I'd like to see something more integrated as a separate mod. 

So you can choose to dance in an inn. People will give you presents and coins based on how good you are or take you to a dark corner and gang rape you if you are bad or get too aroused while dancing. 

After playing Sexlab Separate Orgasm I think a dancing minigame could be fun. Where you try and keep your arousal and the arousal of the patrons watching at a medium level to get coins and items but if you are really bad at the clicking game you get raped or if you're too good and get too aroused you go off with the patrons and fuck them all!

Dammit I didn’t know I wanted this until now. But this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...