What mod/feature do you desperately want added to SexLab?

For now,I only want one simple thing added to a pre-existing Sexlab mod: A version of Sexlab Sexchat that has male equivalents to dialogue currently exclusively directed at female NPCs and vice-versa, opening up every option to player characters of whatever gender one can make in both 'active' and 'passive' roles.

The ability to permanently disable certain animations.

This. And, since we're having so many animations by now, a grouping of sorts, as in "all doggystyle". "all blowjob", "all cowgirl" or something like this. Plus the option to (de)select all at once.

A single download system, instead of downloading about 24 mods to get the system to work, a single mod that has them all. With a MCM menu to upgrade the other mods when needed, so they don't clash.

SEXLAB INSTANT STARTER PACK ( included in a single installer )

-ESTRUS CHAURUS ( all of it Estrus Chaurus, Chaurus +, etc... ) ( tentacle rape, pregnancy from Chaurus attacks )

-Beeing Female ( pregnancy )

-All the files included for pregnant stomach

-HDT ( breast and butt jiggle )

-Schlongs of Skyrim ( dicks for men )

-The correct skeleton to run it all

-Bodyslide 2 ( self scaling clothing and armours )

-Body types of skyrim ( pick any body and texture you want in a convenient MCM menu )

-Apachii hair ( nice hair instead of vanilla )

-A full set of Bodyslide 2 replacer Armours and Clothing ( self scaling clothing and armours )

-Milk mod economy ( breast milk )

-Sexlab animations for people and beasts

- + anything else to get the sexlab stuff to run fully

With an installer, you tick which parts you want, in a single installer.

You don't like tentacle rape, don't tick it in the installer.

You don't like beastiality in the game, don't tick it in the installer.

This would save hours of downloading, configuring and trying in vain to get the stomach to work with pregnancy or bodyslide 2 clothing...

Hours of searching for the right installations, the mod dependencies along with their dependencies.

Some people would just like to install Sexlab, then play the game. Adding real mods, not tons of tiny plugins that are needed to get everything to run correctly. That's what MCM menu's are for...

I doubt it would ever happen though...

A single download system, instead of downloading about 24 mods to get the system to work, a single mod that has them all. With a MCM menu to upgrade the other mods when needed, so they don't clash.

-ESTRUS CHAURUS ( all of it Estrus Chaurus, Chaurus +, etc... ) ( tentacle rape, pregnancy from Chaurus attacks )

-Body types of skyrim ( pick any body and texture you want in a convenient MCM menu )

-A full set of Bodyslide 2 replacer Armours and Clothing ( self scaling clothing and armours )

This would save hours of downloading, configuring and trying in vain to get the stomach to work with pregnancy or bodyslide 2 clothing...

Hours of searching for the right installations, the mod dependencies along with their dependencies.

Some people would just like to install Sexlab, then play the game. Adding real mods, not tons of tiny plugins that are needed to get everything to run correctly. That's what MCM menu's are for...

Technically, bundling mods together is actually fairly straightforward. The problem is that as soon as you do that, it would become a complete pain in the behind to maintain them as the individual modders would have to coordinate their update processes (e.g only one person can work on the ESM/ESP at any time), some of whom aren't even here on LL. Also, a lot of mod authors don't allow bundling their work in that manner in the first place, putting the final nail in this idea's coffin.

But yes, a "LoverLab Skyrim Expansion Pack" would be a nice thing to have, as a player I do agree with that. :)

A tracker that lets one know who/what one has been with.  For example, in New Vegas there was a basic tracker for whites, blacks, hispanic, etc.  Seeing how many nords vs high elves one favored would be a welcome touch.

Failing that, does anyone know if there's an independent mod that does that?

-Schlongs of Skyrim ( dicks for men )

I agree, conflicts with breast, belly and glut scaling that does not require me to know C++/Java/Python, or a foreign language would be nice. What is out there now works according to the people that have gotten it to work but for the most part I have absolutely no clue. Its not that I cannot read either, it is just the instructions assume the audience knows what they are talking about and leaves out a great deal of subject predicate sentence structure.

Besides, sexlab as a framework should have that kind of conflict resolution built in by registering mods that adjust the characters sizes and allow them to be universally set in sexlab MCM. Not only would this reduce the number of redundant scripts running but it would stabilize the game and get rid if fluctuating body parts.

I know there are several discussions on this but the solutions are rough and like I mentioned before, not for the average user. Just my two cents

Just an idea.

Remove the animation limit so that i can also install non-sexlab animation pack without hitting the limit or having to deselect animations.

And if they are not already done imho the following animations would be nice:

-mudcrab sex/molesting animations

-horker sex/rape animations

-cute animations where you let foxes and silver foxes lick you, cuddle with them or breastfeed them milk

-s&m animations where the torturer tries to whip of (nipple) clamps

If any of these already exist i would appreciate a link to them :)

The ability to permanently disable certain animations.

This. And, since we're having so many animations by now, a grouping of sorts, as in "all doggystyle". "all blowjob", "all cowgirl" or something like this. Plus the option to (de)select all at once.

These both.

And a counter for DD-induced orgasms.

I want a strict Vouyersim mod.

This is an interesting idea.  Even with Sneak100 and a variety of buffs sexing NPCs always know if I'm in their house.  Even when they didn't before, I know sex heightens some senses, I didn't realise it conferred Aura Whisper.  At least I don't get it, anyway.

Here are 3 themes I hope to see, though will be working on myself now I'm getting back into modding (made a number of unreleased personal mods for Oblivion, am delighted to find the peripheral software is the same):

- as Puupsfred suggested, some "Slap n' Tickle": a slap to the bottom, or a boob grope ...though not just in animations, but also as a way to commensurate with some naughty shenanigans.

- a mod where "Flirting" is done via a series of  animations to allure and entice, ranging from discreet to overt.

- "Kissing", as has been suggested many a times in the Loverslab threads, though with a number of variables to keep it interesting and transitional. Combined with "Slap n' Tickle" branching options in real time for the player to make moves according to whim.

More idles that can be used in dialogues!

:D

I am writing dialogue-driven sexual encounters. I've found that having gestures and such makes the conversation more... alive. I'm having a hard time finding more than just a handful.

Fuck man, this.

One of the first thing I wanted to know about Skyrim when it first came out was if it is still going to have the conversation starting format of Oblivion and Fallout where when you talk to someone the camera (awkwardly) goes to first person and zoomed freakishly close. I find that weird and sort of lose out on the atmospheric feel of the whole thing, and of course body languages that could have played.

Too bad even though Skyrim did away with that first person zoom in thing, there's still a lot of limitation on what could be done during conversation...plus now there's the added issue of "bro you really need to stop talking to me, there's a dragon breathing fire at us."

An action hotkey that can be used during animations to slap participants on the butt or grap at the boobs, etc.

There are very good technical reasons why this could never be done.  In a nutshell: The animations completely take over characters' skeletons.  The only thing you can do at that point to change things is stop the animation entirely (move on to the next animation or whatever).  I only know of one mod (PMS) that lets you do something while the animations are taking place, and it doesn't change the animations; it adds other things to them.

The above request is not unlike the one I had made a long time ago regarding the possibility of ragdoll physics during a paired animation.  In that case, the difficulty was in the fact that the ragdoll state is completely incompatible with the system used to animate characters.  It's either one or the other.  I actually still believe that it would be possible to approximate the effect of a ragdoll-enabled animation, but it would probably end up being a script-driven simulation.

Anyway, to make something like the above request work, animations would need to be somehow reconstructed as parts: A) The arm from the shoulder down, B) the rest of the body.  And then somehow both bits would need to play in sync, until/unless the user demands control over the arm.  This is similar to how I briefly envisioned a ragdoll effect could be achieved; arms and legs would lack animation and would ragdoll.  Proof that it could work lies in the determined accomplishment of HDT for breasts during the animations that exist.

The only thing really really really really wish to see happen and the reason it's the only one is because most of the stuff I have seen posted under this topic either already exists and you guys are obviously not aware of it(of no fault of your own - ALOT of content here on LL takes along ass time to sort through the categories to find what you need because there's over a thousand mods now) or it is already in the works of being made and has been mentioned as being worked on in several blogs. For example there are several quest mods already in the works but have yet to be released. You have to understand Skyrim is only years old. In the past it took several years before good quest stuff was released for previous games. As no one is actually being paid to make this stuff it takes time for people to make it for free.

Anyways. What I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT to see is particle cum effects that are HDT incorporated(physic based meshing where cum responds to some sort of collision on the vaginal/boobs/face area). I'm quite sure this is a pipe dream. I can't remember exactly but I believe I read on some blog or post about it that there is some severe limitations to that level of particle physics complexity within the creation kit game engine(hell i don't care if the cum falls through the floor even just some good spatter on the face or mouth would be alright). I think they said something along the lines that we'll have to wait for the next TES built on a superior engine or something along those lines haha. *Sigh* If only TES was developed on the Unreal Engine Series... Oh the things that would be possible...Unreal 4 UDK for example supports not only tens of thousands of particle lights and shaders but collision meshes support particle physics during animation as well. If this is not a pipe dream perhaps someone could enlighten me on if it is possible or not(I read ALOT of stuff all the time, sometimes it just gets thrown into my brain blender and well... blenders aren't good for organizing information ;-p)