Skryim Screenshot Crash CTD

NikitaNeuman

Hi Guys

I have a Problem ,since i ve installed Mod Quiet Skyrim ,means no annoying Woosh and Clonk Sounds in Caves ,my Screenshot Button on they Keyboard Crash my Game to Desktop ,but only if i am heavy loaded and do fast a TGM ,to get into a City to sell Stuff ,later i deactivate it again .

When i do normal without tgm i can use the Print Button for Snapshots ,have you an Explaination for this?

Thx if anyone know Help.

Greetings all :)

not quite sure what you mean with a "fast tgm" are you increasing your movement speed also with goodmode?

Anyway the skyrim screenshot thingy seems to be quite heavy whenever I used it the game even stuttered for a moment so if the load on your hardware is allready quite big the skyrim screenshot thingy might be enough to overload its just a guess since I can't think of something else, but its kinda the only logical thing in my opinion.

As recomanded by noobshi use a other tool I use nvidea shadow play unlike fraps its not making a 5sek video 10gb big its liteweight and works awesome if you use an ATI card well you're fucked just kidding, but well you might try fraps or whatever else is out there you could also use enb's snapshot function if you use it

Hi

Nope i using TGM only if i am too heavy loaded with Stuff and cant run ,so i use it only to reach the next City to sell all that stuff and than i turn it again off.

And my Graphic Card is an Nvidia GeForce GT 660 with 2GB.

So when i have turned on TGM and i press on keyboard the print Button Skyrim Crashes if i ve turned TGM off i saw yesterday the Pictures look weird ,like total splitted and stretched in all directions ,idk why.

My Drivers are all up to Date on my Nvidia ,i ve checked that ,so it cant be that.

Yea Fraps i know ,but than i must play Skyrim in Window Mode?

Thx for Help

Archived