Help fixing neck seam issue

danime91

After reinstalling Skyrim completely using Mod Organizer, I started a new game, but at character creation I notice a pretty visible neck seam. Tried changing female texture packs, but it's still there regardless which one I use.

Here's a screenshot at new game character creation.

2lsd3ea.jpg

I'm currently using CBBE HDT body customized in BodySlide 2, CITRUS head mesh, XPMSE skeleton, Fair Skin Complexion, and Sporty Sexy Athletic normal map. Also using TrueENB, if that helps any. I'm about 75% sure it's an issue with the CITRUS head mesh, since the thread for that mentions neck seams, but I wasn't able to find any definitive solutions. Tried using TexBlend Lite, but that didn't get rid of the seam at all. Could I get any help or insight on how to fix this issue?

You're correct that the custom head mesh is the source of the issue. Body textures are made to match the vanilla head meshes, so unless you can find a texture pack for your body mesh that is specifically designed to work with CITRUS, you have no choice but to either get rid of CITRUS or get used to the neck seam.

Archived