I have succubus race too. Why would you think it's not compatible? Worked fine when I tried it.

I will state that I updated the skeleton in my Succubus Race folder to XPMSE (now 2.41) but I don't know if that has any bearing on the question or not. 

Other than that one change which I don't know is relevant or not, it should work fine.

I have succubus race too. Why would you think it's not compatible? Worked fine when I tried it.

I will state that I updated the skeleton in my Succubus Race folder to XPMSE (now 2.41) but I don't know if that has any bearing on the question or not. 

Other than that one change which I don't know is relevant or not, it should work fine.

Sometimes when I die, I just stand there and do nothing. I can't move or interact with anything, but the world keeps moving around me and I can reload and stuff. But it's getting kind of annoying. Any ideas?

Sometimes when I die, I just stand there and do nothing. I can't move or interact with anything, but the world keeps moving around me and I can reload and stuff. But it's getting kind of annoying. Any ideas?

Really doubt this has anything to do with your race, especially if it works correctly sometimes.

Are you using Defeat with DAYMOYL? It sounds a lot more likely that it's a DAYMOYL issue.

Really doubt this has anything to do with your race, especially if it works correctly sometimes.

Are you using Defeat with DAYMOYL? It sounds a lot more likely that it's a DAYMOYL issue.

I am indeed using Death Alternative but Defeat is supposed to be compatible with it? I've left all the death stuff to Death Alternative and have a percentage of Defeat triggering on Death Alternative event, like Defeat suggested. I'm not sure what's wrong, if there's anything wrong with it at all.

I am indeed using Death Alternative but Defeat is supposed to be compatible with it? I've left all the death stuff to Death Alternative and have a percentage of Defeat triggering on Death Alternative event, like Defeat suggested. I'm not sure what's wrong, if there's anything wrong with it at all.

Yes, Defeat is supposed to be compatible with DA, but you could have an issue with DA. Going by the the information you've given, it sounds like DA's knockdown is triggering, but none of the events are being called. Try temporarily removing Defeat and testing the game with just DA, see if it works correctly on its own.

defeat may have results for you on their thread about this, we've run into the issue enough with sd+, skyrimill could prolly tell you what the issue is based on a papyrus log posted to the sd+ thread, especially important if you're running this along side sd+ after a new update of sd recently

sounds like we need a modlist and pap log to help with this

Yes, Defeat is supposed to be compatible with DA, but you could have an issue with DA. Going by the the information you've given, it sounds like DA's knockdown is triggering, but none of the events are being called. Try temporarily removing Defeat and testing the game with just DA, see if it works correctly on its own.

I know that Death Alternative works, though, because when I don't stand there like an idiot, I do go through the bleedout phases and such. People have also rescued me from death, like DA is designed to do. As such, I believe that DA does indeed work.

defeat may have results for you on their thread about this, we've run into the issue enough with sd+, skyrimill could prolly tell you what the issue is based on a papyrus log posted to the sd+ thread, especially important if you're running this along side sd+ after a new update of sd recently

sounds like we need a modlist and pap log to help with this

I have a huge, extensive modlist, but only a few deal with death. I'm currently attempting to generate a Papyrus log, I didn't have logging enabled before. I'll put up a new post with my log when it's loaded.

As for mods, I have: Devious Devices (Assets, Integration, For the Masses II), Death Alternative, Deviously Helpless, Defeat, and Violens (I do have killmoves on player enabled I think, but that's not the problem I believe), Sexlab Aroused. I do believe that's it. As for NPC mods, I also have OBIS and ASIS, which regulate bandit spawns, but I'm fairly sure that's not related.

no sanguine's debauchery then?

also what's this: "and Violens (I do have killmoves on player enabled "

......sounds fishy if you're having a death issue try that disable and see if that helps it

Yeah I'll try to see if it works...except for the fact that now I can't even open my game at all, just CTD's upon loading the world.

Edit: nvm got it to load, now testing.

no sanguine's debauchery then?

also what's this: "and Violens (I do have killmoves on player enabled "

......sounds fishy if you're having a death issue try that disable and see if that helps it

Done testing, the killmoves didn't do anything to help. I'm still standing there idly, can look around and move very slowly (like how downed followers crawl), but I can't retain normal functions, nor is anything happening to me.

I also have my Papyrus log.

Papyrus.0.log

alot of missing files in that long, would suggest a scipt cleaner, also getting <null form> so i'm gonna take a wild guess you have actor events running too

maybe try the script cleaner then if its not enough try removing actor events(estrus chaurus too if you have that) and rerun the cleaner then try re-register sexlab anims from the mcm

another idea would be to see if the issue duplicates on a new game

alot of missing files in that long, would suggest a scipt cleaner, also getting <null form> so i'm gonna take a wild guess you have actor events running too

maybe try the script cleaner then if its not enough try removing actor events(estrus chaurus too if you have that) and rerun the cleaner then try re-register sexlab anims from the mcm

I know how to use script cleaners but what is all this stuff about actor events?

This may be nothing but sometimes DAYMOYL can sometimes screw up for me. Sometimes things won't trigger as they should or other various oddities. Try going into the MCM for DA and activating "Reset Player State" or something to that effect, it's in the menu at the very bottom of the list.

Sorry my memory fails me right now and I can't check it myself, but that usually tends to get things settled if it's a DA issue.

I used a script cleaner. New papyrus log:

Papyrus.0.log

I know how to use script cleaners but what is all this stuff about actor events?

too much reference in your log points to actor events for me to believe you don't have that mod

according to the log you not only have the mod, but the last reference in there that finally freezes things up is a spell in effect on 1 of the actors

basically with that mod you and every npc all become "actors" waiting for events to happen, constanly monitored by this mod

check your list for that mod

This may be nothing but sometimes DAYMOYL can sometimes screw up for me. Sometimes things won't trigger as they should or other various oddities. Try going into the MCM for DA and activating "Reset Player State" or something to that effect, it's in the menu at the very bottom of the list.

Sorry my memory fails me right now and I can't check it myself, but that usually tends to get things settled if it's a DA issue.

if you haven't already you should try this

too much reference in your log points to actor events for me to believe you don't have that mod

according to the log you not only have the mod, but the last reference in there that finally freezes things up is a spell in effect on 1 of the actors

basically with that mod you and every npc all become "actors" waiting for events to happen, constanly monitored by this mod

check your list for that mod

if you haven't already you should try this

I tried Contessa's trick, it did work. However, I'm still having problems. I can confirm that Sanguine's Debauchery is not on my system (at least not intentionally), but I do have animation packs like ZaZ and FNIS that might cause actors to want to perform a certain animation? The problems I am now experiencing are just the fact that whenever I go into bleedout, I abruptly stand up (with like me shouting "It's enough I give up" or something like that) and then suddenly be able to move again. This happens mostly when I fight wolves.

Also I still have the problem where I stay indefinitely down.

New papyrus log:

With my limited knowledge, I do know that DAYMOYL and it's derivitives have problems with mods that add enemies that don't fall within the vanilla categories. Worst offender that I suffer is Immersive Creatures and I've had to fix my state quite a few times.

I'd like to confirm that I do in fact have Immersive Creatures. However, the enemies I face that cause me to do the eternal bleedout are multiplied mostly by ASIS, which multiplies existing enemy creatures. The event has happened with wolves and draugrs, both of which I'm almost 100% sure are vanilla.

as far as zaz, it has an mcm for it, fnis issues, just rerun the fnis program before starting skyrim, check it for consistencies

according to log tho its still having issues with the actors, can either look for and disable actorevents or try finding what mod you have with a language pack for "de" (german maybe?) and disable that along with a mod that alters footprints?

Error: No Spell or Shout passed to HasSpell
stack:
[ (00000014)].Actor.HasSpell() - "" Line ?
[_DE_Main_1_6 (9B015CAE)]._de_epmonitor_1_6.FastTravelStateUpdate() - "_de_epmonitor_1_6.psc" Line 1626
[_DE_Main_1_6 (9B015CAE)]._de_epmonitor_1_6.MainLoop() - "_de_epmonitor_1_6.psc" Line 465
[_DE_Main_1_6 (9B015CAE)]._de_epmonitor_1_6.OnUpdate() - "_de_epmonitor_1_6.psc" Line 382
[02/02/2015 - 09:52:41AM] Error: Cannot call SetValue() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[_DE_Main_1_6 (9B015CAE)]._de_epmonitor_1_6.MainLoop() - "_de_epmonitor_1_6.psc" Line 469
[_DE_Main_1_6 (9B015CAE)]._de_epmonitor_1_6.OnUpdate() - "_de_epmonitor_1_6.psc" Line 382
[02/02/2015 - 09:52:41AM] Error: None is not a valid inventory item
stack:
[ (00000014)].Actor.GetItemCount() - "" Line ?
[_DE_Main_1_6 (9B015CAE)]._de_epmonitor_1_6.GetWaterskinState() - "_de_epmonitor_1_6.psc" Line 994
[_DE_Main_1_6 (9B015CAE)]._de_epmonitor_1_6.MainLoop() - "_de_epmonitor_1_6.psc" Line 515
[02/02/2015 - 09:52:42AM] Error: None or invalid form type as Base object for FindClosestReferenceOfType
stack:
.Game.FindClosestReferenceOfType() - "" Line ?
.Game.FindClosestReferenceOfTypeFromRef() - "Game.psc" Line 58
[_DE_Main_1_6 (9B015CAE)]._de_epmonitor_1_6.GetInTent() - "_de_epmonitor_1_6.psc" Line 1233
[_DE_Main_1_6 (9B015CAE)]._de_epmonitor_1_6.MainLoop() - "_de_epmonitor_1_6.psc" Line 517
[02/02/2015 - 09:52:42AM] Error: Cannot call SetValue() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[_DE_Main_1_6 (9B015CAE)]._de_epmonitor_1_6.GetTakingShelter() - "_de_epmonitor_1_6.psc" Line 1286
[_DE_Main_1_6 (9B015CAE)]._de_epmonitor_1_6.MainLoop() - "_de_epmonitor_1_6.psc" Line 522
[02/02/2015 - 09:52:42AM] Error: HasMagicEffect called with invalid Magic Effect
stack:
[ (00000014)].Actor.HasMagicEffect() - "" Line ?
[_DE_Main_1_6 (9B015CAE)]._de_epmonitor_1_6.GetClothingState() - "_de_epmonitor_1_6.psc" Line 1569
[_DE_Main_1_6 (9B015CAE)]._de_epmonitor_1_6.MainLoop() - "_de_epmonitor_1_6.psc" Line 525
[02/02/2015 - 09:52:42AM] Error: HasMagicEffect called with invalid Magic Effect
stack:
[_DE_Main_1_6 (9B015CAE)]._de_epmonitor_1_6.GetClothingState() - "_de_epmonitor_1_6.psc" Line 1579
[_DE_Main_1_6 (9B015CAE)]._de_epmonitor_1_6.MainLoop() - "_de_epmonitor_1_6.psc" Line 525
stack:
[_DE_Main_1_6 (9B015CAE)]._de_epmonitor_1_6.GetClothingState() - "_de_epmonitor_1_6.psc" Line 1589
[02/02/2015 - 09:52:54AM] VM is freezing...
[02/02/2015 - 09:52:54AM] VM is frozen

several issues just like this all over that log before it finally crashed

if we ignored the log and tried attacking the symptoms of the issue, it sounds like the same thing that would happen when sexlab was "hung up" for certain anims, sounds similar to an issue i'd get with sexlab submit rape defeats, i could reinstall sexlab thru the mcm and reregister zaz before the submit attack and be fine until the initial cause of it came up and had to reset those again ---oh ya, i think another 1 that caused it EVERYtime for submit was the animals, look for an option to disable animals in defeat should help, atleast until you can track down why animals are causing an issue with defeat

as far as zaz, it has an mcm for it, fnis issues, just rerun the fnis program before starting skyrim, check it for consistencies

according to log tho its still having issues with the actors, can either look for and disable actorevents or try finding what mod you have with a language pack for "de" (german maybe?) and disable that along with a mod that alters footprints?

stack:

[_DE_Main_1_6 (9B015CAE)]._de_epmonitor_1_6.FastTravelStateUpdate() - "_de_epmonitor_1_6.psc" Line 1626

[_DE_Main_1_6 (9B015CAE)]._de_epmonitor_1_6.MainLoop() - "_de_epmonitor_1_6.psc" Line 465

[02/02/2015 - 09:52:41AM] Error: Cannot call SetValue() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[_DE_Main_1_6 (9B015CAE)]._de_epmonitor_1_6.MainLoop() - "_de_epmonitor_1_6.psc" Line 469

stack:

[_DE_Main_1_6 (9B015CAE)]._de_epmonitor_1_6.GetWaterskinState() - "_de_epmonitor_1_6.psc" Line 994

[_DE_Main_1_6 (9B015CAE)]._de_epmonitor_1_6.MainLoop() - "_de_epmonitor_1_6.psc" Line 515

[02/02/2015 - 09:52:42AM] Error: None or invalid form type as Base object for FindClosestReferenceOfType

stack:

[_DE_Main_1_6 (9B015CAE)]._de_epmonitor_1_6.GetInTent() - "_de_epmonitor_1_6.psc" Line 1233

[_DE_Main_1_6 (9B015CAE)]._de_epmonitor_1_6.MainLoop() - "_de_epmonitor_1_6.psc" Line 517

[02/02/2015 - 09:52:42AM] Error: Cannot call SetValue() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[_DE_Main_1_6 (9B015CAE)]._de_epmonitor_1_6.GetTakingShelter() - "_de_epmonitor_1_6.psc" Line 1286

[_DE_Main_1_6 (9B015CAE)]._de_epmonitor_1_6.MainLoop() - "_de_epmonitor_1_6.psc" Line 522

stack:

[_DE_Main_1_6 (9B015CAE)]._de_epmonitor_1_6.GetClothingState() - "_de_epmonitor_1_6.psc" Line 1569

stack:

[_DE_Main_1_6 (9B015CAE)]._de_epmonitor_1_6.GetClothingState() - "_de_epmonitor_1_6.psc" Line 1579

stack:

[_DE_Main_1_6 (9B015CAE)]._de_epmonitor_1_6.GetClothingState() - "_de_epmonitor_1_6.psc" Line 1589

if we ignored the log and tried attacking the symptoms of the issue, it sounds like the same thing that would happen when sexlab was "hung up" for certain anims, sounds similar to an issue i'd get with sexlab submit rape defeats, i could reinstall sexlab thru the mcm and reregister zaz before the submit attack and be fine until the initial cause of it came up and had to reset those again ---oh ya, i think another 1 that caused it EVERYtime for submit was the animals, look for an option to disable animals in defeat should help, atleast until you can track down why animals are causing an issue with defeat

I have disabled ZaZ Germans (I'm pretty sure that was what was causing the de problem, as well as uninstalled footprints like you told me to. I am still encountering the immediate stand up problem, where right after I bleedout I stand up. New papyrus log:

Also I still have no idea how to disable actor events. Do I have to do that permanently or is it a disable save re-enable thing?

Also the immediate stand-up thing occurs only on Draugrs (didn't happen when a necromancer sent me into bleedout), so that might be a part of the animals thing. However, I have no idea why, since I disabled animals in Defeat. Is there a creatures option?

Papyrus.0.log

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

I have disabled ZaZ Germans (I'm pretty sure that was what was causing the de problem, as well as uninstalled footprints like you told me to. I am still encountering the immediate stand up problem, where right after I bleedout I stand up. New papyrus log:

Also I still have no idea how to disable actor events. Do I have to do that permanently or is it a disable save re-enable thing?

Also the immediate stand-up thing occurs only on Draugrs (didn't happen when a necromancer sent me into bleedout), so that might be a part of the animals thing. However, I have no idea why, since I disabled animals in Defeat. Is there a creatures option?

yes that's leading again back to an animal issue like with the wolves, there's sexlab mods that add creature compatibility with the sexlab mods

if you have sexlab nude creature check the settings or the load order for it, if you don't have it, look for something similar in the load order and if nothing at all of that type then that's most likely issue

further debug of the log would help performance or crashing issues, but this is too specific to a broken anim related to animals

Archived