I wanted to give this mod a try but I am getting this error in the logs followed by a CTD:

[02/06/2015 - 10:50:02AM] Error: Cannot call Registry() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[SexLabThread00 (16061EEF)].sslThreadController.UpdateAdjustKey() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
	[SexLabThread00 (16061EEF)].sslThreadController.SetAnimation() - "sslThreadController.psc" Line ?
	[SexLabThread00 (16061EEF)].sslThreadController.FireAction() - "sslThreadController.psc" Line ?
	[SexLabThread00 (16061EEF)].sslThreadController.Action() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
	[SexLabThread00 (16061EEF)].sslThreadController.StartThread() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
	[SexLabQuestFramework (16000D62)].sexlabframework.StartSex() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line ?
	[topic info BB005EFD on quest Jugs (BB000D62)].JUGS_MPCFFNJ_5EFD.Fragment_0() - "JUGS_MPCFFNJ_5EFD.psc" Line ?

I did run FNIS and reset SexLab's animation registry.

I can see the animation in SexLab's menu.

I also have a skeleton that should be able to handle it (XPMS extended).

Any idea what may be missing?

The point of this message is that, according to what I am seeing, NSAP should be installed correctly, so I am a bit at a loss about what I am missing.

I will also check NSAP's thread for ideas.

I'll have a look, but I'm not seeing that here...

Hmmm.... not seeing an issue here.

That's just using the 3J Straight Breastfeeding animation from NSAP.

Checked properties in place - yes

Checked properties SET - yes

Can you play that animation through Sexlab's Animation Editor?

Does the animation play, elsewhere?

And... Are you on 1.59c SexLab Framework?

I'm calling the animation by name. If NSAP is not installed and working, you'll get a CTD. 

The BIGGEST issue I've had is that NSAP requires you to enable the animations in it's MCM, and THEN in SexLab's MCM reset the animation registry. 

If you install NSAP, reset registry, and THEN enable the animations... they won't work.

Enable in NSAP's MCM, reset SexLab Anim Registry, And then go into SexLab's Toggle Animations and make sure the NSAP anims are enabed there too.

Awesome mod!

I have an idea after reading the description...

How about selling milk dialog?

There's  two packages,

One is wholesome milk which you can offer tavern owner and herbalist to buy all of it and fill the bucket.

(tavern owner buy it for food ingredient, herbalist for potion)

Two is selling it just to drink it directly from the tap.

(which is there's a risk the drinker get aroused and rape you... and everyone around will laugh it as it a funny scene)

Thirsty male can approach it, ask if you have a milk and if it for sale.

trying the mod out, sounds interesting.   do have a question though, what mod are you using to make Avenicci look so young and better looking (like your screenshot)?   I am using standard cbbe and all the apachie hairs but cant find anything to improve her appearance like that.

trying the mod out, sounds interesting.   do have a question though, what mod are you using to make Avenicci look so young and better looking (like your screenshot)?   I am using standard cbbe and all the apachie hairs but cant find anything to improve her appearance like that.

It's called Followers of Gol - "The women of Whiterun". I just went looking for it on Nexus so I could give you a link, but it appears to have been removed. It changes, Jenassa, Ysolda, Uthgerd, Saadia, a couple of the Companions, Danica Purespring,  and I can't remember who else. And is supposed to have a batch file you can run to make them follower-eligible if they're not already, but I've never used that so....*shrug*

Awesome mod!

I have an idea after reading the description...

How about selling milk dialog?

There's  two packages,

One is wholesome milk which you can offer tavern owner and herbalist to buy all of it and fill the bucket.

(tavern owner buy it for food ingredient, herbalist for potion)

Two is selling it just to drink it directly from the tap.

(which is there's a risk the drinker get aroused and rape you... and everyone around will laugh it as it a funny scene)

Thirsty male can approach it, ask if you have a milk and if it for sale.

I think you can already sell milk if you have SoulGem Oven II or Milk Mod Economy. 

Making my own milk selling pieces would mean I'd have to create items (milk) to sell. Not bad, but... it's already being done in other mods.

Having an NPC approach the player and ask for milk would mean I'd need to write and run some kind of cloak spell (I think) and this is betond my current skills. I'm against the idea. I just have more to learn before I can start working on something like that.

I would LOVE to be able to have the player get milked and then run ANOTHER sexlab animation... or... even just continue the dialogue, but running a sexlab animation forces exit from dialogue. There is a way around it, I'm told, by creating a Scene in CK, but.... haven't learned enough about scenes yet. This is something I hope to add in the future though.

i dunno if you can help me, but this mod works fine up to the animations. i do the dialogue every way, and then they just walk away like end of conversation. it all installed correctly from what i can see.

I'm guessing you're missing the animations OR... you didn't run FNIS after installing them.

I'm pretty sure that if you don't have the animations at all, you'd crash, but if you HAVE them... but you didn't run FNIS after installing them, then they just don't work.

Read the Original Post.... YOU MUST HAVE Non SexLab Animation Pack INSTALLED AND WORKING PROPERLY or this mod won't work.

i have it installed as it's in the mcm menu and fnis has been run multiple times

*sigh...*

After installing Non SexLab Animation pack did you:

Run FNIS ... and THEN

Go into Non SexLab Animation Pack's MCM menu and ENABLE all its animations?

Go into SexLab's MCM and RESET ANIMATION REGISTRY?

Then go into SexLab's MCM ---> Toggle Animations and make sure the NSAP animations are there and enabled?

Have you tried running one of the NSAP animations from SexLab's MCM ---> Animation Editor to make sure they're working?

i can tell i'm starting to be annoying. i'll deactivate it and maybe try again at it later. good idea, and i still enjoyed it

The mod is fine. It works fine. You just have to follow the instructions and get those NSAP animations working FIRST. 

JUGs works.... because so far... it's very simple.

Nice mod, any plans on having a dialogue to allow your follower suck on a npc rather than you?

Ex, you speak with follower1/npc and instead of you sucking her, follower2 sucks on follower1/npc.

I'd actually like to try this. I have to learn HOW to do it. If I do it, I want to do it well enough that it doesn't look "clunky"... know what I mean?

In Sex Slaves, fishburger67 did something similar extremely well. Maybe I can learn from his mod, but ... it will be a while I think. I'm new... and not as fast at this as the REAL mod authors :)

Now... HE did it such that you are talking to an NPC who then interacts with a follower, but if you have more than ONE follower... you get to select which one! And it's done very well. 

So... short answer... yes I'd like to do this :)

Tried the mod, works great, will keep it in my load order! also you have a knack  for writing dialougs!, im really enjoying them so far and some are even mildly arousing lol.

waiting patiently for more.  :angel:

Thank you. :)

I'm really just now learning my way around the dialogue system and what can be done with it. I still require a lot of hand-holding from the more experienced mod authors. And, thankfully, there is a lot of help here on LL.

OK, well.... with help from another mod author ( I LOVE the people here on LL!!!) I can now walk up to a follow and ask her if she'd like me to find someone to milk her, then go talk to another NPC (follower or not) and let them know she'd like to be milked and.... it works!  RIGHT NOW... the NPC warps to the follower who is going to be milked. I'm going to put this in the way it is though while I learn more about how to create a scene. I think if I make a scene I can get the NPC to walk to the follower instead of warping.

But it works like it is right now.

Just have to write more dialogue.

Oh, and female player will be able to let a male NPC know that she also has "other needs". 

Not sure when this will be done but probably a couple of days. Or maybe tomorrow.

But not tonight. :)

Hello

Is possible to disable the dialogue for the animals? Horses, dogs, etc...

It would be nice don´t see the dialogue of this mod everytime i mount my horse

HAHahaha.... yes... sorry about that. :)

I want to disable the dialogue on animals and children so... probably later today or tomorrow. I had it open in CK this morning and forgot about it.

thanks for reminding me!

Hello

Is possible to disable the dialogue for the animals? Horses, dogs, etc...

It would be nice don´t see the dialogue of this mod everytime i mount my horse

HAHahaha.... yes... sorry about that. :)

I want to disable the dialogue on animals and children so... probably later today or tomorrow. I had it open in CK this morning and forgot about it.

thanks for reminding me!

Nice.

Btw don´t know if you remember me, but, i suggest on your other mod, GotMilk, if was possible for the NPC approach the PC.

Are you thinking on that possibility?

I have built in the ability to have an NPC milk your follower or other female NPC who is in JugsFaction, but getting an NPC to approach and ask for milk ... I have not started on that yet. I know it can be done. But I also know it will take more planning (and learning) than the dialogue pieces. 

So, yes, I'd still like to do this, but it probably will not happen soon.

I have built in the ability to have an NPC milk your follower or other female NPC who is in JugsFaction, but getting an NPC to approach and ask for milk ... I have not started on that yet. I know it can be done. But I also know it will take more planning (and learning) than the dialogue pieces. 

So, yes, I'd still like to do this, but it probably will not happen soon.

Good news then.

It will be a very nice asset when you do it. Take your time.

Oh i forgat to mention on GotMilk about incompatibility with SexSlave, it was my problem not your mod.

Had so many mods on the game that i didn´t find the problem so, total re-install of skyrim and reduce the mods.

So sorry about that.

Please continue the nice work. Cheers