You have something seriously fucked up. :)

JUGs doesn't contain any animations itself. It simply starts animations you should already have. If the animations aren't running, then chances are you haven't run FNIS or you're missing them for some other reason. SexLab installed and working properly? JUGs is "Start Game Enabled" so it initializes when you start Skyrim and there is a SEQ file so dialogues should just work. If the NPC dialogues aren't showing up then the script fragments that start the animations are probably never firing. 

Try going to an interior location like an Inn or Shop and saving, then quit and relaunch the game using that save. See if that "kicks" things into starting.

• 7 months later...
11 hours ago, chajapa said:

JUGs doesn't have blocking dialogues as far as I remember. I haven't worked on it in a very long time. It has never stopped me from entering anywhere.

well that dialuge is from jugs ? only dialuge that been changed far as i know ? what can i do then ?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
2 hours ago, BeranabusBarnes said:

This mod doesn't support Hentai Pregnancy, correct?

This mod is old and I haven't worked on it in a very long time. And how should it "support Hentai Pregnancy"? This is about tits and milk. Hentai Pregnancy should work fine with it, but there's really no interaction between the 2.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2020 at 6:30 AM, chajapa said:

This mod is old and I haven't worked on it in a very long time. And how should it "support Hentai Pregnancy"? This is about tits and milk. Hentai Pregnancy should work fine with it, but there's really no interaction between the 2.

I meant this version, which does possess milk.

I just wanted to make absolutely sure, but yeah I should've known better as it was submitted long after you last updated. My dumb brain slip, sorry. On that note, your mod still holds up as I'm currently using it with SGO3 now.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 2/1/2015 at 6:29 AM, chajapa said:

View File

Introducing...

JUGs

November-1-2015 Update notes:

Jugs will detect when a breastfeeding animation is playing. It will milk Milk Mod Economy milk, SGO3 milk, and Soulgem Oven 209 milk.
Added some dialogue (just a little)

IMPORTANT NOTE when upgrading from previous version of JUGs
If you are installing for the first time then this will not affect you.
If you upgrade from a previous version, there is a reference alias that does not get filled.
You will see a dialogue choice when your character speaks to an NPC that says, "I feel a bit disconnected."
-- Select that dialogue. NPC will respond with, "I can fix that." and the dialogue will end.
This will fill the reference alias.
Save your game.
The reference alias will be filled automatically after that and you will not see the dialogue again. (It will ONLY show up if that reference alias was not filled)

NOTES about papyrus log:
You may see warnings about some variables not found. (SGO, theGiver, theReceiver)
-- you will only see that warning the first time you run the new version. The warnings are harmless and will disappear the next time you load a save that was created after installing the new version.

You may see an error about not being able to clean a non-optional alias.
-- Again, you'll only see this once, and only when you're upgrading from a previous version. I can fix it, and I probably will in the next update, but for now, it doesn't appear to be hurting anything.

Reveal hidden contents

July-11-2015 Update notes:

Changed the way animations are called so they should work with both Sexlab 1.59c and 1.60

Jun-11-2015 Update notes:

This is an ESP-only update.
Adds the ability for a Male PC to ask any male NPC if they'd like to freshen one of his "cows". The female "cow" must first be "targeted" using the "Honey, you look FULL!" and "Would you like me to find someone to milk you?" dialogue. That loads her into the proper alias. Then the Male PC can ask a male NPC if they can do him a favor (like before when you were asking them if they'd can do some milking) and now there are 2 choices. ask if they can do some milking or follow the other dialogue and ask if they'd be willing to freshen one of your cows.

Female PC can also ask a male if they'd like to freshen one of her friends. Same thing with targeting the female first and getting her loaded into the alias the same as if you were going to find someone to milk her. THEN go ask a male if he's staring at your tits. Then "I'm so glad you like them" and then "So you like big, milk, boobs"... after that you'll see an additional dialogue choice. Where you used to be able to have that male NPC milk your female friend, now you can also have them freshened. )

Jun-10-2015 Update notes:

Reveal hidden contents

This update adds "Freshening". For those not familiar with dairy cows....
Freshening is when a cow is bred to get her pregnant so she will start lactating again. Usually done when milk production gets low, this kicks it up again.
This added dialogue for the Male PC allows him to freshen any female member of JUGs. They don't have to be Milk Maids and they don't have to be followers. For the Female PC, dialogue is added to "But I DO have other needs..." and she can ask any male NPC if he'd like to freshen her.

No arousal checks. No checking to see if they are your lover. Just.... BREEDING! So... go freshen some cows (or BE freshened if you're a female player character!)

I have uploaded the complete mod, BUT.... if you're already using the previous version (Feb-16-2015-fix) you can just copy the esp file as there are no script changes. It's really just an updated esp. I've included the entire mod in case you're installing this for the first time.

IF THE DOWNLOAD DOESN'T WORK (there have been issues lately on LL with downloads) LET ME KNOW AND I'LL PUT IT ON A MIRROR

********* END of JUN-10-2015 Update Notes **********

ABOVE ALL, please know that I'm actually writing this mod for ME.
I'm SHARING what I've got so far.
I'm still new at modding and trying to learn. So please don't ask me to add this feature or that feature because:
A.) I probably don't know how and
B.) I almost certainly don't know how.

HUGE thanks to all of the experienced modders who are patiently answering my questions. WraithSlayer and CPU74 recently talked me through getting a certain animation working through dialogue and believe me when I tell you they were both very patient.
My questions are .... about pretty basic stuff. I'm learning.

If you're installing this for the first time, you don't need to read this.
If you already have the Feb-10 version and already did the reset quest thing if needed... then you don't need to read this.
Otherwise..... read this :)

Reveal hidden contents

IMPORTANT!!!
Can't stress this enough. I had to make a change in the Alias used to store the reference to the NPC to be milked by another NPC. In a couple of dialogue topics, I am using that alias to get her NAME so you can refer to her by name when talking to someone else. If you see '[...]' in the dialogue, then you need to reset the quest for this to work.

How to reset the quest:

Go to console (usually the "~" key unless you remapped it)
Type : help jugs

You should see a line showing the jugs quest like:
QUST Jugs xx000d62 (I think it was 62 at the end... mighta been 63... doesn't matter, just make note of that ID and the "xx" part will be different for you depending on your load order.)

Type: stopquest xx000D62 (whatever the exact ID was from the previous instruction)
Exit Console.
Enter console again
Type: startquest xx000D62
Exit console
Enter console again
Type: resetquest xx000D62
Exit console
You're done.

Now go to one of your followers who are in JugsFaction and tell them they look full and get to the dialogue where you ask if they'd like you to find someone to milk them. That should put them in the alias we need them in.

RIGHT NOW it looks like you need to put someone in that alias when you load a save. So... it's not "remembering" who you had in there.

If you go into console and type: SQV Jugs, you'll see a line like.. REF 'FOLLOWER' -> (something)
if that (something) is NONE, then you don't have anyone in the alias. If it has an ID then the Alias is referencing an actor.

Apologies for all of the goofiness, but... checking ONE BOX in the quest alias made this necessary :)

"LOADING" an NPC into the alias that allows you to have another NPC milk her.
You'll see a dialogue option that says something about "Oh, you're looking rather FULL!"
NPC responds that she's VERY full, and you then ask if she'd like you to find someone to milk her.
She says, "Yes, please".
THIS puts her in an ALIAS that I'm using later so that the player can talk to an NPC and get them to milk your friend (the female NPC who is in the ALIAS).
If you want to have a DIFFERENT female be milked by an NPC, you just talk to the female you want about finding someone to milk her and that female REPLACES the previous one in the ALIAS. So you can only ever have ONE female NPC at a time, set up to be milked by another NPC.
BE CAREFUL: Right now, if you put ThisFollower into that alias, and you forget... and you ask her if she'd like to milk your friend.... since she IS your friend... I don't know what will happen. You might crash. I'm trying to figure out a way to prevent you from even getting the dialogue to milk a friend when you're talking to the friend you want milked. For now.... don't do that. FIXED! You should no longer be able to ask the NPC to go milk herself. :)

If you're player is FEMALE, the option to have another NPC milk your friend show up for ANY Male NPC, but only shows up for Female NPCs who are in the JUGsFaction. The dialogue is very slightly different for an NPC in JUGsFaction but NOT a follower as opposed to an NPC who is a follower and ALSO in JUGsFaction.

If your player is MALE, I think you can get just about anybody to milk your friend. If you want a female NPC to milk your friend... the female NPC *might* have to be in JUGsFaction... I don't remember. :)

SEX OPTIONS are now available to both Male and Female player characters, but the conditions for getting the dialogue are different.
Female Payer talking to male NPC: has "other needs" ... when you see that line, you're on the right path.
Male player talking to female in JUGsFaction: "Do you have some time for me?"... will lead to sex options.

*************************** End of New Features ************************

OK, so what IS JUGs?

SHORT ANSWER: JUGs is about breasts. There is dialogue for Male players and female players. They can talk to NPCs about... jugs.

Longer answers (older, from initial release, but still worth a read):

Reveal hidden contents

Female players

Reveal hidden contents

Starting out, a female player will have a new choice when speaking to a male NPC: "Are you staring at my tits?"
and when a female player talks to a female NPC: "Were you just checking out my boobs?"

There is a faction called, oddly enough, JugsFaction.

We your player talks to a female NPC, one of the conversations will lead you to inviting them to join a group whose interest is in developing their breasts.
It's CON VER SA TION ... so there's no messages or anything. No swirly magic shit. Hey, the group is very informal.

Anyways... once they're in the faction, the original dialogue greeting disappears and gets replaced by dialogue for female NPCs in the group.
Female NPCs NOT in the group will have the original dialogue.
The dialogue leads to .... breast feeding. Yup... c'mon... you knew it was coming.

There's more dialogue for female player talking to male NPCs than there is for female NPCs.

Followers: If you have a follower and they're NOT in the JUGs faction, you'll get a special dialogue that leads to them being in the faction. It won't say, "OK, you're in the faction." It's just conversation.
When they are IN the faction, that special dialogue disappears and now they have dialogue for followers who are in the JUGs club. :)
So the greeting changes. You'll know.

Some dialogues are short, getting you down to business pretty quickly. Others are a bit more drawn out. Those are the most fun to write so I'll be adding more of them eventually.

Male Players

Reveal hidden contents

Male PCs get an opening dialogue like... "Those are some SERIOUSLY nice melons you have there!"
Yup... crass and to the point, but highly effective. It seems most... all?... of the women you meet have attention-starved breasts. So...

There is a faction called, oddly enough, JugsFaction.

There is one dialogue choice that will lead to inviting them into the "group" and thereby putting them in JugsFaction. This changes the dialogue selection. Females IN JugsFaction have different dialogues from female NOT in the faction. You'll see.

Followers: If your follower is NOT in JugsFaction, you'll get a dialogue that leads to their entry into the faction. It won't tell you they're in the faction. It will just change the greeting and once they're in the faction you won't see this "story" again... so enjoy it and don't put an NPC in the faction and THEN make them a follower or you'll never see it.
So a follower who is ALSO in the faction has a different dialogue from a regular NPC who is in the faction. And they SHOULD.. I mean.. they're your follower. Your companion.

Dialogue leads to... breast feeding. Yup... and who doesn't like drinking milk straight from the jug?

So...
Female PC can suckle a female NPC or they can BE suckled by a female NPC or they can have a male NPC breastfeeding on them.
Male PC can drink fresh milk from any female NPC.

Hmmm... females have far more options... oh well....

REQUIRES:

Skyrim and it's update
SexLab
Non-Sexlab Animation Pack (NSAP)
--- ONLY NEED NSAP if you are running SexLab version 1.59c. If you're running SexLab 1.60, the breastfeeding animations are built in.
--- NOTE BENE (note well): You MUST have NSAP installed and working properly. If you don't have this working, the breastfeeding animations won't be available and you'll probably CTD. I'm not checking for whether or not the animation is there. Because without them this mod doesn't make sense. so I'm TELLING you, you need to have NSAP installed and working properly. I'm not going to try to add scripting to check and see if you have them. I'm not going to error-trap so you don't crash. I'm simply going to tell you YOU MUST HAVE NSAP INSTALLED AND WORKING PROPERLY for this mod to work.
Is that clear enough?

ZaZ Animations - I figured out how to use a couple of ZaZ animations in the dialogue. Almost like gestures, but more intense! If you CTD during the dialogue where you give a female the potion to become a Milk Maid... then you PROBABLY don't have ZaZ animations installed as that's where they're used right now.

Plays very nicely with (but does not require):
Milk Mod Economy - actually... that's the reason I wrote this mod in the first place. And if you run Milk Mod Economy then you know how tasty breastfeeding can be.
SGO3 - also milks SGO3 milk.
Will milk both at the same time if you're using MME and SGO3

Future plans (things I HOPE to do):
More dialogue leading to ... sometimes... something other than breast feeding (MALE PLAYER has options for sex with female NPC in JUGs faction)
Visit Alaska - has nothing to do with this mod, but it IS in my future plans

Have fun. Let me know what you think. I'm still going to write this for ME, but I might like your ideas, you kinky bastards.
I am especially interested in ideas FOR DIALOGUE as I'm kinda dialogue driven.
NO RAPES - I just won't do it in this mod. There are plenty of others that are very well done by experienced people far better at this than me so use one of THIER mods. This one is more consensual. Friendlier.

This is VERY lightly scripted. Basically just enough to start animations. So it shouldn't break anything ever.
BUT... (and it's a big butt)... I hereby absolve myself of any responsibility for your computer going up in smoke or your dog puking on the rug. If you're crashing, you didn't follow my instructions OR... something else is crashing you. This won't conflict with anything that I can find UNLESS you've got something that modifies how dialogues work entirely.
If that's the case... well you're fucked.

Changes

Reveal hidden contents

Feb-10-2015
- mod now excludes children and creatures from dialogue
- a couple of minor script and dialogue changes

Feb-9-2015b
- IMPORTANT!!! You have to reset the quest for this new version to work correctly if you're updating. NEW installs won't have a problem. SEE THE NOTES at the top of the download page.
- Fixed - you should no longer see the dialogue to milk the NPC that is in the Alias as the NPC to be milked when SPEAKING to the NPC who is supposed to be milked by another NPC... confused? Don't worry about it. :)
- some wording changes.

Feb-9-2015
- Female NPC (who is in JUGsFaction) can be milked by other female (if other female is in JUGsFaction) or by any male NPC.
- Sex options added. Female PC has "other needs". Male PC asks, "Do you have some time for me" if female NPC is in JUGsFaction...and she might have to also be follower. I don't remember.
-some wording and script changes.
- Simple overwriting seems to work fine here for upgrading as no scripts are "left running" that I'm aware of.
NOTE!!! If you have FollowerA set up to be milked by an NPC, and then you ask her if she'd like to milk your friend... you might crash or the FollowerA might try to milk herself. :) Needs testing, but for now... y'all be careful.

Feb-5-2015-INT-MME
- You can now create a MilkMaid from within JUGs through dialogue. (for Male and Female Players)
- a few changes to some wording and link types to go from one dialogue to another

- Added a notification that JUGs is loaded
- Added notification that player is in JUGs (faction)
- Added notification when an NPC is added to JUGs (faction)

-fixed follower not being added to faction
-added some dialogue

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/31/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim, SexLab, Non-SexLab Animation Pack
  • Special Edition Compatible

Hello, do you have it on SE?

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...