Hi, just wanted to say thank you for the patches. I appreciate the work this has taken. Requiem is hard work sometimes with all the patches you need ;-)

That health regeneration issue is indeed from the accustomed and experienced slave perks in deviously helpless. I pointed it out over there but sadly the mod seems to be inactive. It's easy enough to fix though. Open helpless in the ck, find the perk and clear (or check, I can't remember which) the recover flag.

Question for you: are these patches cross compatible?  I.E. If i used the Requiem - Sexlab Mass NPCs & Foes Overhaul setup and want to use Requiem - SL.SkoomaWhore as well?  Do I just use both?  Also, I was wondering if your patches address stability or are they simply stat rebalancing (I've had a lot of crashes with Requiem+Sexlab)?  Next, do you have any plans to patch any of these: WolfClub, Arachnophobia, Radiant Prostitution Tweaked (I had an idea about a playthrough that would work well with Nexus' "Become a Bard")?  Finally, do you need any help?  Thanks for the patches! 

Also, regarding your Captured Dreams bandit problem, you might consider locking them at low level characters' difficulty.  It you are playing for realism, it makes sense that you wouldn't have trouble with street thugs.  Alternatively, perhaps high level characters spawn more enemies or, enemies have scaling gear/buffs, or even just do away with the bandits (I thought it was odd that they'd know about the delivery) and have a player debuff that spawns leveled monster (wolves, trolls, etc.) based on player level; Requiem prohibits fast travel and the monsters might be attracted to the delivery (perhaps the order comes with pheromones or whatever).  Just a thought.  Would you like me to suggest that to the Captured Dreams creator (I never liked the bandits anyway).

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, just wanted to say thank you for the patches. I appreciate the work this has taken. Requiem is hard work sometimes with all the patches you need ;-)

That health regeneration issue is indeed from the accustomed and experienced slave perks in deviously helpless. I pointed it out over there but sadly the mod seems to be inactive. It's easy enough to fix though. Open helpless in the ck, find the perk and clear (or check, I can't remember which) the recover flag.

I'll take another look for it but remember sadly my only editing tool I can use is tes5edit. I can't do any edit other then what that allow me. My CK remove all script and texture form all .esm, .esp, and .bsa files form MO, Skyrim, DLC and all mod in the data folder and in MO mod folder for just starting CK up with I have given up trying to fix after asking for help for over a year with that problem. 

I'll try to find the perk but with out know which one it will take some time to test it special since my Skyrim will not give me a papysis log either but that you for pointing out this bug and I'll correct as soon as possable

Question for you: are these patches cross compatible?  I.E. If i used the Requiem - Sexlab Mass NPCs & Foes Overhaul setup and want to use Requiem - SL.SkoomaWhore as well?  Do I just use both?  Also, I was wondering if your patches address stability or are they simply stat rebalancing (I've had a lot of crashes with Requiem+Sexlab)?  Next, do you have any plans to patch any of these: WolfClub, Arachnophobia, Radiant Prostitution Tweaked (I had an idea about a playthrough that would work well with Nexus' "Become a Bard")?  Finally, do you need any help?  Thanks for the patches! 

Use Requiem - SL.SkoomaWhore after Requiem - Sexlab Mass NPCs & Foes Overhaul. That will fix any drug and faction changes. I only get crashes when I'm using too many high script mods like Sexlab sexslave, deviously enslave and wolf club because of the how Requiem impact the NPC and the script counts and how Reqtifacer impath the. I do find i often have to you the admiration version of Reqtifator to have every work right and many sexlab combat and enslave mod have to be loaded after requiem for then to trigger. 

Because I'm limited to Tes5edit only and my CK remove all my script in all mods, DLC and the base game itself for this starting it up even in Mo with it then make me have to complete reinstall all mods, the the game, all DLC, and MO for just running CK ones I'm limited to only fixing loots form missing keywords, fixing status balancing, and missing factions and values changes or adding missing effect that tes5edit let me edit or move.

Mods like WolfClub, Arachnopobia, Sexlab Beastess would need special make script to work with Requiem which sadly I am unable to do for having no way to use unusable CK.

Also I have found that SkoomaWhore does that play nice with RND and frostfall.

Also, regarding your Captured Dreams bandit problem, you might consider locking them at low level characters' difficulty.  It you are playing for realism, it makes sense that you wouldn't have trouble with street thugs.  Alternatively, perhaps high level characters spawn more enemies or, enemies have scaling gear/buffs, or even just do away with the bandits (I thought it was odd that they'd know about the delivery) and have a player debuff that spawns leveled monster (wolves, trolls, etc.) based on player level; Requiem prohibits fast travel and the monsters might be attracted to the delivery (perhaps the order comes with pheromones or whatever).  Just a thought.  Would you like me to suggest that to the Captured Dreams creator (I never liked the bandits anyway).

Those are good subjection and idea I would send Veladarius a copy of thos idea the modder that made Capture Dream.

Again sadly becuase I only have tes5edit to work with I'm unable to make the script to do what and can only change the states, factions, and level valus on Npc that are in the game and can't or don't know how to add them by tes5edit. Which is one of the reason i having a hard time find an answer on how to do it.

Party of the reason Veladarius set then up like that was to give the player a challage but i agree that having clear bandit wait next to guard is unrealized. I been they to change then to look like carries or guards but not having much luck on balance then right yet. As for having touble it also remeber the charcter have plug teasing and making hard for then to but my goal is to find some what to change there look so it feel like an ambush where you catch off guard and they your cut over the normal bandit.

I just finish checking the experenced and accustomed slave peak in tes5edit and can't find where they are increasing health regeneration. Could you tell me what I need to change in then that tes5edit can do to fix that problem?

I just finish checking the experenced and accustomed slave peak in tes5edit and can't find where they are increasing health regeneration. Could you tell me what I need to change in then that tes5edit can do to fix that problem?

The 2 effects you need to change are under the heading "Magic Effect". WD_WeightBonus00MGEF and WD_WeightBonus01MGEF. Click on the flags section and add the recover flag to both effects. Please note that I can't test this at the moment as I haven't got requiem installed and I'm getting vanilla health regen anyway. If I remember correctly though, this did fix that problem. Downloading requiem now to test but it will take some time. And just to add that I'm far from an expert and don't know exactly what the recover flag does. 

Edit: Just gave this a quick test. Seems to work fine. No more regen with those perks

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

thank you for your great work. I very much enjoyed your patches.

I came here to tell you that Requiem has been updated to 1.9.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19281/?

Are your Patches still compaible or do you intend to update them?

Thanks again for all your efforts, keep up the good work and have fun playing.

Thanks for your support and letting me know the new Requiem version is out.

I'm just check and I'm glad to report all patch appear to be full compatible with Requiem version 1.8.2 and 1.9 If you find any bug confixes I miss please let me know.

Hi there,

thank you for your great work. I very much enjoyed your patches.

I came here to tell you that Requiem has been updated to 1.9.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19281/?

Are your Patches still compaible or do you intend to update them?

Thanks again for all your efforts, keep up the good work and have fun playing.

I'm having a problem with MO 1.3.7 where is keep giving me a java error when i try to run reqtifier but I have no problems with dual weil mod. Do anyone know why. i can't find where it is posted on the requiem forms.

mmh when i  use estrus chaurus and requiem together there are no chaurus/spider eggs spawning anymore.

everything else works as it should.

Do you have it into the followering load order?

Requiem.esp

Estrus Chaurus.esp

Requiem - Estrus Chaurus.esp

Requiem for the indifferent

Thank you for this, everything seems to be working great. I finally took the plunge with requiem because of this, I was always afraid sexlab wouldn't work so always passed requiem by. Any chance you could look at the new Bimbo race in Hormones? the reqtificator doesn't like it.

Thank you for this, everything seems to be working great. I finally took the plunge with requiem because of this, I was always afraid sexlab wouldn't work so always passed requiem by. Any chance you could look at the new Bimbo race in Hormones? the reqtificator doesn't like it.

I would need the link to it but if you give me the link I'll take a look. 

the rule fore making a race requiem compatible are.

You have to add the following

SPLO - Actor Effect:

REQ_Mechanics_Stress_MassPenalty_Base "REQ GM: Mass Effect base penalty to both the normal and vampire versions

REQ_Mechanics_NPCAdjustment_MassEffect "REQ GM: Mass Effect for NPCs to both the normal and vampire versions

REQ_Ability_DisableHealthRegen "No Natural Health Regeneration to Non-vampire version only

KWDA - Keywords:

Req_DropsBloodKeyword to Non-vampire version only

Req_MinorKnockdownImmunity to Vampire version only

Req_StrongStomach for a race that able to eat raw meat to both version. For Bimbo race I wouldn't add it.

First Person Flag

51: I find adding this fix problem with some weapon mods.

Data skill boost:

You need to have all skill add together have a no more or less then 40 when you add all the skill tree bonus together.

Starting health/magika/stimina have to all add to a total of 300 altogether with no stat having less then 70 or more the 130.

Carry weight have to be 90-110

health regan have to be set to 0.2

magika regan have to be set some where between 1.0 (human) and 1.25 (elf)

stimina regan have to be set beteen 1.6 to 1.65

Those are the think I have found are the common set and balance to the races for Requiem.

I'm am willing to make the changes but will need the link to look at the races.

sexlab-hormones-2015-06-13/ , I'll give it a try in tes5edit though I'm really doubtful I can. If you could, would be great ,but I know this is a low priority thing for most people.

As requested i mad a patch for sexlab hormones but i did more then make the bimbo race compatible. I fix all bug and edit problem between the Requiem and sexlab homones. enjoy and let me know if you find any bugs or problem i missed. 

Also be careful as the bimbo race doesn't have a vampire version to it which mean the make didn't make it dawnguard compatible and I'm not sure how that will impact the vampire side to the dawngaird quests

Thanks for this, will try it out and let you know how it goes, you only get turned into a bimbo under certain conditions so dawnguard shouldn't be a problem as long as long as you get turned back to your original race ...i hope lol

Don't forget to vote and rate my link ^^

Thanks for this, will try it out and let you know how it goes, you only get turned into a bimbo under certain conditions so dawnguard shouldn't be a problem as long as long as you get turned back to your original race ...i hope lol

lol already had.... um but the patch didn't work by the way:

As it was imported from your load order, one of your custom races does not contain the mandatory changes made by Requiem.

Affected record: _SLH_BimboRace [c8014668 - SexLab_Hormones.esp, last modified by Requiem - SL Hormones.esp]

This appears to be a playable custom race. To use this race with Requiem you will need to either find a patch for it or make a few changes yourself with Tes5Edit. A guide can be found at Adjusting Custom Races for Requiem.

thanks for trying tho.

As it was imported from your load order, one of your custom races does not contain the mandatory changes made by Requiem.

Affected record: _SLH_BimboRace [c8014668 - SexLab_Hormones.esp, last modified by Requiem - SL Hormones.esp]

This appears to be a playable custom race. To use this race with Requiem you will need to either find a patch for it or make a few changes yourself with Tes5Edit. A guide can be found at Adjusting Custom Races for Requiem.

thanks for trying tho.

I made add the changes listed on the Adjusting Custom Races. I think the problem is it base around you being a nord for it. 

I just updated SL - Hormones by changing some keyword in the nord and bimbo races. Hopefully that will fixed it.

Thanks again for letting me know it wasn't working and try the new updated version and remember to rerun Reqticafor. 

Let me know if the updated version fixed the problem or not.

thanks for trying tho.

I made add the changes listed on the Adjusting Custom Races. I think the problem is it base around you being a nord for it. 

I just updated SL - Hormones by changing some keyword in the nord and bimbo races. Hopefully that will fixed it.

Thanks again for letting me know it wasn't working and try the new updated version and remember to rerun Reqticafor. 

Let me know if the updated version fixed the problem or not.

This time the reqtificator accepted it. Should be good, I'll let you know if theres any glitches tho I don't think there will be.Thanks again for your efforts :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay everyone I'm going to see some feedback on the changes I did to the bandits that you encounter on the Capture Dream delivery and package retrieval missions.

I need to know if I got the balance right on keep then as challenging as the base game but with the Requiem feel or if I made then too hard or too simple to fight for you at the high level base on your combat styles.

Please post below and give me some feedback what you all think of the npc changes in Requiem - Capture Dream.esp found in Requiem - Devious Devices v4.0 download.