[WIP] Furniture Interaction Framework - for NPCs and Player

Roggvir

On 9/23/2019 at 4:40 AM, Roggvir said:

Sorry to disapoint.
I might still try finishing it at some point in the future, but dont hold your breath, consider this mod dead.

...maybe MUSJE and me could port it directly as an option into zap...as a modular add-on. I have to ask her if this is suiting to the overall zap-framework and if we can implement it without getting male-functions into the base-framework.

I like to check it. And let me know if you would like to have that.

Any sort of version available?

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

Any sort of version available?

Saddly, my HDD crashed back then, and now i only have some really old version (several years old), unfinished, and before several near complete rewrites (which were needed, believe me), so its not something you'd wanted to mess with, and definitely not something you'd want to include without completely rewriting it.
Basically you'll be better off if you write it yourself from scratch.

4 hours ago, Roggvir said:

Saddly, my HDD crashed back then, and now i only have some really old version (several years old), unfinished, and before several near complete rewrites (which were needed, believe me), so its not something you'd wanted to mess with, and definitely not something you'd want to include without completely rewriting it.
Basically you'll be better off if you write it yourself from scratch.

Hi, I think I can not do that from scratch.

• 6 months later...

Archived