A Small request? Thigh Boots

PPadders

Hi ya All

Would it be possible for one of you very talented people out there to either maybe make a decent pair of Thigh Boots with a nice spiky heel (Aka The brillent Sky heels by electionis)or port one into Skyrim?

Also

A few more modern clothes would'nt go amiss either, Shorts(Denim),nice off the sholder tops that sort of thing. We need some thing for days off, when were not killing every thing in sight?

Thanks

Lil Hagrid

Second the thigh high boots.

But I wonder if the "thigh" is somehow attached model wise to the chest piece because whenever I download a nice looking pair of boots' date=' it never seems to work with any other armor than the intended set.

[/quote']

That's usually because the creator (or porter, in many cases) had the entire outfit as one mesh and had the boot and glove meshes as invisible. It should be possible to have boots of any size that would work with all armors that don't take up that space.

Second the thigh high boots.

But I wonder if the "thigh" is somehow attached model wise to the chest piece because whenever I download a nice looking pair of boots' date=' it never seems to work with any other armor than the intended set.

[/quote']

That's usually because the creator (or porter, in many cases) had the entire outfit as one mesh and had the boot and glove meshes as invisible. It should be possible to have boots of any size that would work with all armors that don't take up that space.

actually its possible,check last version of eisen armor .....

only up to the modder,porter,creator or whatever u wanna call him :angel:

ANZc3.jpg

btt,only nice boots (with fitting proportions ,not a cut of ancle) ive seen so far are from some dragonscale replacer,leather and white+plus some hentai dress.

Archived