Help!

henrytheguy

Let me start by saying the fix for this is probably really easy, but I'm just really frustrated right now about this. HDT Body physics won't work. I know Installed HDT right because a hair mod that uses it works fine. I made a vanilla Skyrim and it still doesn't work. hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml is in the same file as the dll and the ini. I only have the DLC's, SKSE, HDT, CBBE, XP32 Extended, Alternate Start, and Skyrim Hair physics project in that order installed through Mod Organizer. I don't know what I'm doing wrong and any help would be appreciated.

when you say it doesn't work....what exactly is happening give some details on whats not working not trying to be an ass but we need to know specifics not just "it doesnt work" 

Hopefully we can fix whatever the issue is for you :)

Thanks for the response! When I say it doesn't work, I mean that my characters body has no physics. Not any CTD or anything, just no physics.

Archived