For the Love of the Schlong; a Thank You to Smurf

Sacremas

I'm putting this up here because I don't know where else to put it. I don't know what the history of SOS is or why someone else hosts it now, I'm guessing it's probably not good, but I just wanted to try to thank in any way I can Smurf the author of the original Schlongs of Skyrim mod. Not for the wonders of the movable and reshapable schlong itself alone that has already brought us so much joy, but for the body itself.

I first came to SOS by way of CMO, Complete Men Overhaul on Skyrim Nexus, who claimed SOS as one of the dependent mods. I liked the mod and all, it made them rough, and then finally I realized I actually liked my men even rougher, all the way back to Bethesda base Skyrim look with just better lighting and maybe hair and that was it, I really like the default look, it's manly, it's heroic, it's fugly and I like it. However when I removed CMO I left SOS there and goddamn, without CMO blocking it the SOS body is absolutely freaking awesome! I mean it, I can have a mage without any muscle definition and a thin hairless chest, or a huge burly Nord or Orc Warrior with hair all over his body and massively bulging arms. It just appeals so much to both my aestetics and wish for diversity and when I'm playing weight 100 warriors to the 80s child in me, when it was Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger and their bodybuilder yet not overdone physiques that covered the movie posters. Hail to the Kings baby!

And best of all it's so well technically done besides from being appealing, on the base SKyrim men look there's not a single seam anywhere on the body, no neck, no hands, no feet, and nothing is discolored or looks out of place. You have to change your face to the roughest possible to have it not look good with the SOS body.

And the Schlong... so many ways you can twist and turn that thing into the most demure little snail you've ever seen sticking at an angle, to a cavity-destroying monstrous muscular thing that most women by all right should run screaming from, and yet stil looks awesome and believable... if not so much when it's poking out the other side of your partner. I found a nice medium since. Whoever puts bones on the inside of the female body for the schlong to bend along the cavities can expect a post like this in equal thanks.

So yeah, to Smurf, whoever and wherever he is, a thank you for the mod, it and the body will remain forever in my load order as long as I'm playing this game, and if you make a TESVI version expect me to continue on with that by default.

(Posted not entirely sober, but still absolutely heartfelt and honest)

Archived