"Until I have learned self-control" is basically almost permanent, right?  So what's "I humbly submit to your wisdom"?  Another way of getting to almost permanent?

Until I have learned self-control is permanent  and I humbly submit to your wisdom is a random periode of time.  

The min. and max. time can be changed in the MCM menu. 

• 1 month later...

Idea: Getting released without being given the keys.

At the moment, I have a certain chance to get locked in a devious device. This keyholder mod with the "send keys automatically" option, ensures I will not loose the keys all the time. What if the keyholder just keeps the keys for a long (adjustable) time but allows you to unlock one device every one or three days (also adjustable)? You could even add the option that asking to be released from 1 device will add 1 additional day to the total keyholder time. And with the prolonged time, the "destroy key on use" option that already exists in this mod might be fun as well.

Hope you like this idea.

(Note: and perhaps a checkbox to disable the option to retrieve the keys by asking the send them throughout Skyrim would be nice.)

• 1 month later...

finally, i dont hovw to use the console to lock a chest, lock 7 doors and find a small room, drop some lock picks, spin, and go from there in full blow bondage gear. :) but if you dont mind me asking, what is the mod you use to have the cuffs cuff your charaters arms behinder her back?

• 3 weeks later...

3 things I would love to see:

- Spouse enforced chastity, and possibly other restraints.

- Key holders refusing to stop receiving new keys

- Penalties for trying to receive keys early.  Extra time... more restraints... etc.  Perhaps extra time for being early, and more extra time plus an additional restraint or two for being early more than once in in one 'iteration'.  I like what devious box did with adding up to 200% time for trying to receive keys early.

Another thing that would be fun is, for chastity, an option so that after a day of being released, the keyholder, or maybe a courior, will find you and make sure the belt goes back on.  I think something that would reapply all bondage devices would be a bit much.  If that is going to happen, what is the point of keys in the first place.  Enforced chastity is a bit more interesting and fun though I think, and I think having something where chastity release was only temporary would be fun.  You're out of the belt for a day or so and then forced back into it.  Of course, I think it would be best to have that time where you're free of the belt configurable... so you can set it to be free for a day, or free for two weeks...  If other people like this concept, any ideas would be great.  Of course, of the PC is married, I think the spouse should be the enforcer of the PC's chastity, but this I believe is already in the works.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Just spotted this mod and had some ideas for it then noticed the last post date:-(

Just in case anyone might be able to implement this idea I will post it here.

Instead of some time setting make the npc holding the keys require the player to do something first so for example any non follower npc will just tell the player they have been bad and need a spaking or the npc wants a little sucky sucky first etc. There could even be an option where the npc tells the player to follow them back to their place first so wherever that npc is assigned to sleep is where they will go for that option. 

For any follower npc like housecarl etc they could have a different dialogue, they tell the player that they are tired of carrying their burdens and want some respect so some kind of foot kissing or ass kissing animation is applied here and of course spanking for some reason and blowjob for some reason before they help the player with the keys.

Gonna try this mod and see what happens but not liking a time limit thing.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...