Sheathe positioning

Dovahkitten

I use Dual Sheathe Redux, XPMSE, FNIS, Pretty Combat Animations, and ECE. In showracemenu I have the ability to change the XYZ position of the weapon sheathe but it doesn't work. Is there anyway to get this to work? I'm asking because I use Cloaks of Skyrim and I absolute hate the clipping I get with the sword and cloaks. 

I use Dual Sheathe Redux, XPMSE, FNIS, Pretty Combat Animations, and ECE. In showracemenu I have the ability to change the XYZ position of the weapon sheathe but it doesn't work. Is there anyway to get this to work? I'm asking because I use Cloaks of Skyrim and I absolute hate the clipping I get with the sword and cloaks. 

Either modify them manually with nifskope like I explained or use RM with the Style sliders.

Either modify them manually with nifskope like I explained or use RM with the Style sliders.

I hadn't turned on Skyrim in a few months let alone add any mods in a while so assuming you mentioned modifying them in the XPMSE post I wouldn't have been able to remember it. That being said, I saw no mention of nifskope in the post as I just went back to it but I'm assuming that http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57440/? would cover what I need. Would that be correct?

I hadn't turned on Skyrim in a few months let alone add any mods in a while so assuming you mentioned modifying them in the XPMSE post I wouldn't have been able to remember it. That being said, I saw no mention of nifskope in the post as I just went back to it but I'm assuming that http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57440/? would cover what I need. Would that be correct?

Just use the latest XPMSE and the ECE inis that come with it. The mod you posted is just old stuff of mine modified again which is also not compatible with the latest ECE.

Just install XPMSE let it overwrite anything and let nothing else overwrite it, overwrite the skeleton of your custom race if you use one, done.

When people talk about sheath positions I meanwhile always think that they mean the style sliders sorry for the confusion.

Archived